Important Changes to the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll starting next week

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Okay so the way its set up now is, i release the password to everyone who has signed up come 9pm on weds night..That has helped eliminate some of the problems but not them all as people are still leaking the password to people...

So this is now how its gonna go starting next week (to late to start it now)..I am personally communicating with Bookmaker myself, before i was going thru Ballwonder to get info and what not..So after discussing some of my options with Bookmaker i have come to the conclusion the best way to prevent ghosting and people giving out the password is to eliminate the password all together..So this is how its gonna go, i will start putting the signup thread up on Friday Nights and u wiill have till Monday 6est to get signed in to the thread, at that time i will collect all the names and put together a list of everyone thats signed up and send it over to Bookmaker and they will personally sign each person up themself...So come Monday at 7pm, it will be to late to participate in that weeks tournament, dont come asking me for a favor saying u forgot and to get u signed up late as that will NOT be an option at all...

The reason for this is, that someone is leaking the password and it happened last week, me and bigdaddy sent out the password to like 25 or 30 people a few minutes ahead of time to see if anyone who didnt get it sent to them signed up and that surely was the case, which proves that someone that got it early is sharing it with people..

Unless bookmaaker has issues with thier software at all, this will eliminate all the problems we have occured over the last few weeks with the same people ghosting, chip dumping, and just blinding out...

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Important Changes to the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll starting next week

great move tuck

people that are signed up show up.

if we start noticing names that are signed up and not playing we are going to check with BM on how many accounts you might be playing.

so dont be stupid as you will get caught and kicked out of the tourney

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Yaaaa boy, I use them donkeys to push me into the top 10 now I gotta actually pay attention!12io4j2w90

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I really like this new policy..sounds great..thanks Tuckman
:cheers

joe blow

EOG Addicted

Good thinking gents
Is there a game tonight?

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Way to Go Boyyyyyysssssssss!!!!!!!!

If you listen carefully, you can hear the crying already.

Dang Tuckman , you are sooooo smart . I am very impressed with how much effort that you are putting into making this tourny even better than what it already is.

I think we inaugriated (lol) it back in February was it? Awsome that it has lasted this long.

Thanks Tuckmam ..you are way too cool .

I have another question tho,

hows it gonna be tonight ? you said that there was gonna be a special password protected thread that only some of us could see......is that still the case? or are you gonna PM it?

cause I still cant see the special thread.....

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Queen i think the first one was around Dec. Almost a year anny coming up. Thanks to EOG and everyone keeping this up n running.

slyone66

EOG Master

great idea, alot of sites do that. the way to go.

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

thats really good system:houra
i hope it work properly ;)

slyone66

EOG Master

hey Tuck and BD, just a thought, maybe it's someone from Bookmaker leaking the PW. because they all seem to be foreign that are not on list. just my opinion.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Great idea Tuck. Hope this works out well for next week's tourney

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

hey Tuck and BD, just a thought, maybe it's someone from Bookmaker leaking the PW. because they all seem to be foreign that are not on list. just my opinion.

u mean BM staff???:+clueless

I think the new idea is good and will prevent password leaks or multiple accounts however, you may still end up with ghost by signing players up ahead of time because they may forget to show or have something come up...as I did last week (but never signed up). Your efforts to make things better are appreciated.
:cheers

tblaze

EOG Addicted

smallest field ive seen in a long time last week..great job EOG

Darthmal777

EOG Member

Darthmal777 here . I'm new to the Tourney. I love the new rules. Good luck to everyone!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm in Sign me up? Guess I'm too late!

The fact your post count is what it is will keep you out for some time

LOVE this new format. Can't wait to kick your asses next week

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

see you all in this weeks tourney :)

-stash

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The fact your post count is what it is will keep you out for some time

LOVE this new format. Can't wait to kick your asses next week

he pm'ed me in before he even had 1 post made :LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Right now the MINIMUM Post Count is 80. I think the PC should increase by 10 EVERY WEEK so NEXT week it should be 90. Then 100. The.............

Tuckman

Uh Poster

winky, it was gonna be 90 next week anyways..Instead of worrying about the rules, just worry about showing up 91023i2ndw;l

ClubXXX

EOG Enthusiast

Very nice...the tournament himself will be better because all the players know they have a good chance to win and they will give theyr best.

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

couple of things

1. This seems cool

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

it's lame that "yep" counts as a post toward being able to play in the freeroll.

Blondie

EOG Master

I now see how you amassed 43k + posts. 91023i2ndw;l

Holy shit I about spit soda laughing

43+ posts is the equation of stupid silly posts making fun of people like above, being good friends with the former owner and posting back and forth about weird crap, and well a bit of creativity :yay

Oh it also helps that there was once a thread done daily in a subforum that was basically a chat thread.

Kinda like the 100k thread in the main forum is now :)

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

Holy shit I about spit soda laughing

43+ posts is the equation of stupid silly posts making fun of people like above, being good friends with the former owner and posting back and forth about weird crap, and well a bit of creativity :yay

Oh it also helps that there was once a thread done daily in a subforum that was basically a chat thread.

Kinda like the 100k thread in the main forum is now :)

Sounds like good times Blondie 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

For the most part they were Delux

Would love to see us back at that point where we can all joke around with each other and for the most part no one takes it serious