Important Question here

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Do you agree with limiting the number of cars ONE owner can field in the NASCAR cup series?

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- NASCAR plans to limit the number of teams a car owner will be able to field in the Nextel Cup series, chairman Brian France said Saturday.

"We're going to make some adjustments in policy to balance the playing field a little better and really go after new ownership in the industry, really benefit and help the teams like the Wood Brothers, the Pettys, Cal Wells, independent teams that are finding themselves in ever increasing difficulties to compete," France said.

http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/10/08/bc.car.nascar.multicart.ap/index.html

Do you agree with limiting the number of cars ONE owner can field in the NASCAR cup series?

It depends on whether or not placing a bet to FINISH in the TOP 8 counts when 6 cars start...:cocktail

Sam Odom

EOG Master
"Do you agree with limiting the number of cars ONE owner can field in the NASCAR cup series?"

No

dirty

EOG Master
I agree with limiting it.....if they don't do something then The Major Money teams that are Controlling it now will have a Stranglehold on it...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
THE SHRINK said:

It depends on whether or not placing a bet to FINISH in the TOP 8 counts when 6 cars start...:cocktail

some might not think that is too funny.... but I got a chuckle..