Incredible Stat Everyone Should Be Aware Of

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
No Coach with 3 SB rings, winning his first 2 college road games, has EVER won the following Home game, not alone ATS.:+scared-7

Besides this stat, my moles in the Bookmaking World tell me they cannot remember so many squares coming out of the woodwork for this one, it can only end in :blah
As always money management must be adhered to:+thumbs-2 so 50% of my bankroll go on this good thing.:wow1 Take whatever price you can, it really doesnt matter.

MSU -7 $400 $100 M/L :+money-8+

I will post an analysis of the game for those junkies that like that sort of thing when it comes through from my Anorak correspondent:+signs9-1

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
Hold on to your Horses.

The Wife's gone to bed and left her Credit card in the Kitchen.:wow1 :+wink-2+
The last time that happened I cashed bigtime, albeit 1968:frustrate

So a press-up might be in order on this big :mutley

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
I have had e-mails from posters who are worrying about payment.:+signs3-1 everything's free this year, not only that but I have a fail/safe policy in the small print.:)

99% of tout jokers who work on the same basis as me will bury you financially during the season:wow1 but with my built in policy you can only lose minimal stakes. :+thumbs-2 thats because if I knock out 4 or 5 losers and go behind, I:escape disappear immediately and start again under a new handle.:+signs8-1 YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
CoCo, dont be a clown.:nono The sharps have already hammered this to 5,

:smoke HERE COMES CONSERVATIVE CHARLIE :+signs11-

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
I thought Charlie was conservative but that Michigan Coach must go around with a pocket full of
CORK STOPPERS FOR HIS ASS:+signs11-

put that in the memory bank along with him stealing my $100 M/L STILL

:+money-8+ :-signs8- Bankroll increases, take a draw Monday, not like them jokers who talk about 1% this 2% that crap.:+thumbs-2

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
I wasnt going to have a bet today but the Lions/Bears game always seems to come down to a KICK. With Hanson out, :wow1 that gives the Bears the edge, not to mention Mr "Big block" Schlessbeing out.:wow1

So small bet $100 Bears M/L:+thumbs-2