Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

railbird

EOG Master
you will see they like 100 ranked mens better than serena. tennis channel gets this, espn does not.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

Must be a haven for ticket scalpers if you are going....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: Indian Wells most sophisticated tennis crowd on tour, must drive 2 hrs, next to zero comps

not as good as the 90s. taylor fritz dad was a ticket scalper

Isn’t Fritzy your nephew? Hopefully he never had a sleepover at Uncle Birdie’s house.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

you will see they like 100 ranked mens better than serena. tennis channel gets this, espn does not.

WRONG - ONCE AGAIN (Are you ever Right?)

On ESPN News right now.............If you have Spectrum, Rail........302

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Morbidly obese Serena just let her geriatric sister destroy her lol

Probably the end of the road for the chubby and hairy man who likes wearing a skirt

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The geriatric is choking let me get my pop corn back out

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

Probably the end of the road for the chubby and hairy man who likes wearing a skirt

Considering she gave birth 6 months ago, recovering off a c-section and dealing with blood clots issues, just being on the court at this point is an amazing athletic achievement.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Another pertinent sports offering.....onward and upward JK.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Considering she gave birth 6 months ago, recovering off a c-section and dealing with blood clots issues, just being on the court at this point is an amazing athletic achievement.

Goon, Great points! But you must remember Javynazi was comparing Serena to himself. A Nazi + White Supremacist + Misogny. Lots of hate and anger! :lightbulb:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Goon, Great points! But you must remember Javynazi was comparing Serena to himself. A Nazi + White Supremacist + Misogny. Lots of hate and anger! :lightbulb:

Serena once said she was going to kill a poor Asian line judge for no reason. I don’t blindly ignore stuff like that to celebrate diversity.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Serena once said she was going to kill a poor Asian line judge for no reason. I don’t blindly ignore stuff like that to celebrate diversity.

You have said so many bad things about Women, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, and Jews. EOG obviously doesn't blindly ignore your evil ways! That's why you're hated around here.12io4j2w90

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm beloved... you promised the forum you were leaving if Trump won, BigRunner...

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I'm beloved... you promised the forum you were leaving if Trump won, BigRunner...

I did leave! But it was a temporary leave. You post where I said I would leave forever and I will keep my word. No biggie! Good luck! You can lie all you want but facts matter to me!

railbird

EOG Master

blood clot issues are from her EPO doping