INDIANAPOLIS COLTS vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - IN GAME THREAD

Just think the Pats D has given up so many yards this season that it could be a colts win.In England the spread companys put a market up which is a spread on the combined number on the try scorers shirts(both teams) the spread for tonight is 320-340 should I buy or is the total points over 50 the one to go for? Thanks guys. p.s the game is on tv live in the uk-not bad eh.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
The General said:
Under is looking better and better here if you have faith in the Colt Defense.

or if you think the pats will grind it out to keep the Colts Offense off the field.

mike cloud might get the start.

The 2005 Colts have not beaten a team with a winning record in a road game.

New England has owned this team since 1983, and no reason they cannot cover a +4? at home tonight.

Colts win here... and they do it pretty easily. The way Buffalo moved the ball last week was scary, and I don't see the Pats fixing that against this Colts offense. I really don't see this game being all that close.

kbhirsch

EOG Addicted
I don't see any possible way Indi loses this game. I wish I would have gotten my $$ in earlier as the spread has risen all the way to 4.5 (when is the last time New England was giving 4.5 points at home), but I think Manning will have his way with New England's defense. If he doesn't tonight, he NEVER will. I see it being a high scoring game along the line of 30-20.

This is not the same Patriot team that won the Superbowl last year, nor the team that Manning and CO. cannot beat!

Offensively for Indy, the running game is on track. This makes them very dangerous. I see a heavy dose of EJ tonight. Passing game will be effective as the Pats scurry to stuff the run.

Pats rookie left guard and tackle will have a time with Freeney tonight. Pass protection then requires back support or max-protect package. Pass and Dillon both banged up and max protect limits the number of available receivers. I think Pats try to grind it out with the running game, and don't get me wrong, they will have some success with a sceptical run defense for Indy. But with a couple key stops and offensive success for the Colts, the Pats will be forced to the air. Much improved def secondary and awsome pass rush will make it tough for Brady.

On paper, Colts by double digits.

BUT, that's why they play these games on the field.

Excellent coaching, intelligent players on both sides of the ball, and the experience and confidence of being proven winners makes this one hell of a game.

Colts by 7 in the end.

Oh, the over 3.5 sacks is a good prop

bobofarabia

EOG Enthusiast
I took the over early in the week but I've been thinking under is the way to go the last few days. Gonna put a little on NE. Just hope for a good game and not a blow out.

Born2Run

EOG Member
Anybody know the condition of the field for tonights game? I remember last year the PAtriots had a big storm the week they played the colts in the playoffs and they PURPOSELY did not cover the field so that the field would be soft............damn cheaters :D

I think/hope that the Colts get revenge for that cheating tonight and kick the living shit out of the Patriots while they are down !!!:cheers

Prediction: Colts by 20..... you decide if this was made with brains or sentiment

Coast2Coast

EOG Senior Member
I think there were much better bets yesterday, hence I am playing the Pats +4-1/2 and Pats/over teaser for smaller than usual Monday night action. The weight of the monkey on the Colts' back might bear more heavily on the outcome of this game than the actual matchups. This is perhaps the most important game for the Colts in the regular season and they know it. And for all his Hall of Fame in the making credentials, Manning hasn't demonstrated he can win big games against teams that have had his number. He might finally do it tonight against the Gators...er I mean the Patriots....but I think it's decided late.

Born2Run

EOG Member
No i'm not from Indy, and I don't really dislike the Pats either......but they cheated(kind of) and I want the Colts to knock 'em while they're down.........NO MERCY

I really think that the Colts are a lock. :cheers

I haven't bet yet though, I am hoping that the Pats score 1st and I get a + line at Pinny in the live betting.

Good luck to ALL :+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I will be rooting on the Colts.

GO HORSE!

Expecting to see Manning frustration early as usual. Just hope their late game is enough vs NE here.

Gonna drink a Cold Busch and coach the game.

Enjoy all

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:
I will be rooting on the Colts.

GO HORSE!

Expecting to see Manning frustration early as usual. Just hope their late game is enough vs NE here.

Gonna drink a Cold Busch and coach the game.

Enjoy all

:cheers

Anybody Remember those helmets back in the early 80's on ABC TV when they would goto Commercial Break The Team that was winnings helmet would eat the other one Like Pac-man :cheers

Born2Run said:
Anybody know the condition of the field for tonights game? I remember last year the PAtriots had a big storm the week they played the colts in the playoffs and they PURPOSELY did not cover the field so that the field would be soft............damn cheaters :D

I think/hope that the Colts get revenge for that cheating tonight and kick the living shit out of the Patriots while they are down !!!:cheers

Prediction: Colts by 20..... you decide if this was made with brains or sentiment
Soccer game on that field yesterday. Then left uncovered in the rain last night and practiced on by the Patriots today. Field is supposed to be in poor shape.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Soccer game on that field yesterday. Then left uncovered in the rain last night and practiced on by the Patriots today. Field is supposed to be in poor shape.

Yes i saw that on ESPN too ...feel looked chopped up .... another edge to Pats

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Played under 49.........

Pats health, primarily the wideouts, too much of a question mark for me to play the side......

Tonight's winning play:

5:06pm 5-Nov-05
10:00am 6-Nov-05 Football
Spread Away Points (-11) vs Home Points for Game +101

Currently at: 275 (road) and 223 (home)

Difference is 52 and my line is -11. So, If the Patriots don't beat The Colts by MORE than 40 I am OK.