inflation the most since 2008

MrTop

EOG Master
As the U.S. again approaches its debt ceiling, Republicans are objecting to raising it, even though they had no hesitation in doing it when they were running up massive deficits during the Trump years. They raised it numerous times back then, including twice in 2017 to pay for a $1.5 trillion tax cut we didn’t need and that blew a giant hole in the budget.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
As the U.S. again approaches its debt ceiling, Republicans are objecting to raising it, even though they had no hesitation in doing it when they were running up massive deficits during the Trump years. They raised it numerous times back then, including twice in 2017 to pay for a $1.5 trillion tax cut we didn’t need and that blew a giant hole in the budget.

So you're saying the $1.5 trillion tax cut and Chinese tariffs that raised government revenue was the reason the debt ceiling needed to be raised under Trump? LOL.

No problem with the $7 trillion that Biden is trying to spend in his first year in office though. Right?

JFC.

MrTop

EOG Master
So you're saying the $1.5 trillion tax cut and Chinese tariffs that raised government revenue was the reason the debt ceiling needed to be raised under Trump? LOL.

No problem with the $7 trillion that Biden is trying to spend in his first year in office though. Right?

JFC.

that just started it... the dems added to it. they will raise it cause that was done before and it is all they can do.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yup, it's called politics, the republicans have a sacred duty to make the dems life a living hell.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, it's called politics, the republicans have a sacred duty to make the dems life a living hell.

won 1 election for prez in last 4. Time to put up a better guy in the republican batters box. The donald was doing good. Blew it on the virus. Would of won again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
won 1 election for prez in last 4. Time to put up a better guy in the republican batters box. The donald was doing good. Blew it on the virus. Would of won again.
He did win again, in any event that's water under the bridge, the point and goal is to destroy bidens agenda, every facet of it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the point and goal is to destroy bidens agenda,

Why Not ?

There's Nothing in it For America.
These approval numbers for biden are getting worse and worse, I cant wait until he , in a final measure of pomposity, enacts vaccine mandates to fly - that'll put the final nail in the coffin LOL.

Just imagine what's coming in 2022 when biden has disapproval numbers in a supposedly swing state like iowa of 62%? It's unthinkable, and it's only a little over 14 months away.

Just today new numbers among blacks have 37% of unvaccinated blacks expressing strong disapproval of biden, my god, he needs 90% + of them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
These approval numbers for biden are getting worse and worse, I cant wait until he , in a final measure of pomposity, enacts vaccine mandates to fly - that'll put the final nail in the coffin LOL.

Just imagine what's coming in 2022 when biden has disapproval numbers in a supposedly swing state like iowa of 62%? It's unthinkable, and it's only a little over 14 months away.

Just today new numbers among blacks have 37% of unvaccinated blacks expressing strong disapproval of biden, my god, he needs 90% + of them.

Have You Noticed All The Anti-Trumpers on Here Have Been Hiding Like Groundhogs in Wintertime ?

They've All Been Exposed as Brainless Liberal Puppets, Who are To Stupid To Understand, That These Phony Politicians and Pathological Liars in The Fake News, Have Been Blowing Smoke Up Their Ass For Years.

They Don't Know How To Think For Themselves.

The Media and Politicians Take Advantage of These Morons.

Biden wins again in 3 years

MrTop

EOG Master
You've obviously been paying attention to his approval numbers.

Delusional much?

a lot of things can happen from now till tip off. I do like the republican chances now if i had to bet.

Biden could slip even further down. Trump might decide not to run. who knows.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Imagine a country that's so difficult to succeed in that you need to bribe people to get a job.
NY gov to fire unvaxxed nursed and replace them with natl guard nurses - who likely already have nursing jobs and their absence from their regular jobs will negate the positive impact. LOL

democrats sure are stupid.

MrTop

EOG Master
NY gov to fire unvaxxed nursed and replace them with natl guard nurses - who likely already have nursing jobs and their absence from their regular jobs will negate the positive impact. LOL

Hochul’s mandate has seemed to push up vaccination rates. According to the governor’s office, the number of hospital employees who have received at least one shot by Monday night was at 92 percent, up from 84 percent last week.

MrTop

EOG Master
Bitcoin Price Jumps After Powell Says U.S. Has No Plans to Ban Crypto
Worries over regulation have kept a lid on cryptocurrency prices in recent months

MrTop

EOG Master

a big state seat was won with the no name a winner over sweenie.... NJ is turning republican

mr merlin

EOG Master
a big state seat was won with the no name a winner over sweenie.... NJ is turning republican
Lets not go overboard LOL.

I hear that sweeny guy is trying to cheat - claiming he "found" 12000 ballots somewhere. I think it's good that the truckdriver won but lets face it - he wont be able to enact real change considering almost everyone else was reelected.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lets not go overboard LOL.

I hear that sweeny guy is trying to cheat - claiming he "found" 12000 ballots somewhere. I think it's good that the truckdriver won but lets face it - he wont be able to enact real change considering almost everyone else was reelected.

losing a guy like sweeeny u are finished.. he could of been a gov. Murf won by a little. NJ will be red next election.

mr merlin

EOG Master
losing a guy like sweeeny u are finished.. he could of been a gov. Murf won by a little. NJ will be red next election.
The truckdriver spent $153 on his campaign - almost 1/2 of it was on a donut run on some day they walked around handing out flyers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The truckdriver spent $153 on his campaign - almost 1/2 of it was on a donut run on some day they walked around handing out flyers.
I think you are going to see more of these elections. It started with AOC and now this guy. The anti-establishment happens in both parties. These blue city elections will be very interesting, especially involving the defund the police mayors.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think you are going to see more of these elections. It started with AOC and now this guy. The anti-establishment happens in both parties. These blue city elections will be very interesting, especially involving the defund the police mayors.
Inflation is only going to get worse - perhaps a lot worse, it could be real ugly for the hapless dems a yr from now. Did you see the energy sec(granholm) laugh when she was asked if she would try to encourage more oil production to lower prices?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Inflation is only going to get worse - perhaps a lot worse, it could be real ugly for the hapless dems a yr from now. Did you see the energy sec(granholm) laugh when she was asked if she would try to encourage more oil production to lower prices?

Sure did. I even know where that gas station is at in Sturgis, MI.

Meanwhile, natural gas went up 47% in my neck of the woods. I will take Jimmy Carter's advice in the 70's, and wear a sweater.

MrTop

EOG Master
Sure did. I even know where that gas station is at in Sturgis, MI.

Meanwhile, natural gas went up 47% in my neck of the woods. I will take Jimmy Carter's advice in the 70's, and wear a sweater.

natural gas getting buried this and last week.. look at Ticker : BOIL

mr merlin

EOG Master
natural gas getting buried this and last week.. look at Ticker : BOIL
Between gas prices, food prices and massive sticker shock when heating bills come this winter, it's going to be ugly for Biden and his numbers. Add in these vaccine mandates and immigration, i dont know if he can survive?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Gotta love all the low-life liberal pukes who make pennies in the media game getting blown off the planet with Braindeads policies and inflation. You'd think these numbnuts would stop with the coolaid.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Between gas prices, food prices and massive sticker shock when heating bills come this winter, it's going to be ugly for Biden and his numbers. Add in these vaccine mandates and immigration, i dont know if he can survive?

Why The Fuck Would Anybody Go into The Voting Booth, and Vote For Biden ?

Or Any Other Democrat on The Ballot.

Who are The 1.6 Million Bird Brains Who Voted For McAuliffe ?

Amazing, All The Morons Walking Around in America.

Virginia Governor Key Race​

Projected Winner​

Youngkin

[TABLE]

Candidate

%

Votes

Youngkin

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

50.6%

1,663,565 63,503 ahead

McAuliffe

48.6%

[/TABLE]

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Supply chain food issues will be something this holiday season also. As a wholesaler, I’m getting 30% of my orders for 3 weeks straight now. Add in the rising costs, I’ll have to find a different line of work soon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Supply chain food issues will be something this holiday season also. As a wholesaler, I’m getting 30% of my orders for 3 weeks straight now. Add in the rising costs, I’ll have to find a different line of work soon.
Did you hear what Biden said yesterday? He went to baltimore and claimed he's solved the supply chain issues and saved thanksgiving and christmas - as evidence he said he's talked to the ceo's of walmart, target, fed ex , and UPS and they all said they're working "real hard".

Not only is he completely clueless but he thinks we're all stupid to boot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Maybe he should get the national Guard involved and get these ships unloaded.
He 's just out of it - he thinks the delivery chain is the supply chain, it's not. Fed ex is not backed up, that's not the issue, I ordered a couple items a few weeks back,1 came fed ex, 1 postal, they both arrived very quick(the fed ex in like 2 days).

So biden thinks if he tells us it's fixed, it's fixed, if he tells us trillions in spending costs nothing, it's true, if he says inflation is good, we'll believe it.

Joe frazier once said that when he boxed George Foreman and foreman started clubbing him with those big arms..."he had nowhere to go but down".

That's Joe Biden today.

boston massacre

EOG Master

1636671778202.png

Keep Up The Good Work Nitwit .

Your Money Is Now Losing Close to 1 Percent of Its Value Every 30 Days, According to Labor Bureau Data​

Last edited: