Insurrection At The Capital!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They went from the elite, memorable, historic Redskins to WTF. Also happened to the Browns. Not the same after Art Modell cashed and dashed but not as dramatic and complete a destruction. Entire epic history wiped away. They should change the name to Washington Team Football. WTF is she's perfect.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I used to hate this song. Every fucking time they scored a touchdown on the Lions. Especially painful 1982 playoff game.

kane

EOG master
I call it like I see it, and that dude seems to be one of a kind in these parts. :)
If you're going to post here regularly get used to it, he's a racist, Anti-Semitic, illiterate piece of shit, he also happens to be the face of EOG, so he's allowed to post whatever bigoted bullshit he wants, it's sad that's the case, but it is what it is

homie1975

EOG Addicted
If you're going to post here regularly get used to it, he's a racist, Anti-Semitic, illiterate piece of shit, he also happens to be the face of EOG, so he's allowed to post whatever bigoted bullshit he wants, it's sad that's the case, but it is what it is

he's nothing, and he knows it. that's the problem. he hates the person he sees in the mirror, with a passion.

don't fight or argue with him - pity him.

railbird

EOG Master
you hate israel so you are the anti semtie. You pretend to be a jew but dont beleive in God.