Is Heritage Safe at this Point?

Re: Is Heritage Safe at this Point?

Ive never had a problem with Heritage... I know the owner and is one of the nicest/best business men in an industry that is full of shady characters. I feel that your money is just as safe in Heritage as it is in Pinnacle- not an exaggeration at all.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

CERTAIN NIGHTS I WISH I COULDNT LOG IN AND SAVE SOME MONEY BUT :+clueless BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE GETTING IN :btj: I AM HOWEVER HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MONEY OUT I CANT PICK SHIT LATELY AND I AM HANGING ON BY A THREAD AT HERITAGE

I WISH THEY WOULD INCREASE THE REWARDS PROGRAM I HAVE MADE OVER 8 DIMES IN BETS AND I HAVE 40 DOLLARS IN REWARD MONEY :+clueless I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Iona

EOG Dedicated

I have seldom had site problems with Heritage and they are up at the moment. Also, they post their lines very early relative to other books which is a huge plus for me. And lastly, I never had a problem getting paid.

Ace

EOG Veteran

Ive never had a problem with Heritage... I know the owner and is one of the nicest/best business men in an industry that is full of shady characters. I feel that your money is just as safe in Heritage as it is in Pinnacle- not an exaggeration at all.
does anyone know what happened to scotty from bejamacia

Sleepy

EOG Master

50% of your posts are blowing this shit book

How much are they paying you to spam the forums with your garbage about them?

midwestmonster

EOG Senior Member

Never Had a problem getting into Heritage. BetIslands on the other hand. Cant get in ever!!!

50% of your posts are blowing this shit book

How much are they paying you to spam the forums with your garbage about them?

Do you have the wrong person?

I count a total of 3 of my 135 posts on EOG mention Heritage... nice try though.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Wouldn't Scotty still be with Betjam? It isn't like they closed shop or something like that. They're dealing with the rest of the world!

Wouldn't Scotty still be with Betjam? It isn't like they closed shop or something like that. They're dealing with the rest of the world!

Bet Jamaica no longer exists.

The Greek closed to US customers but are still in business elsewhere.

I know a few BetJM employees ended up at Heritage, but maybe Scotty went to the Greek instead?