Is Indiana the most improved team since the start of the NCAAB season?

NCAAhoopsJUNKIE

EOG Addicted
Re: Is Indiana the most improved team since the start of the NCAAB season?

Tom Crean is doing a great job, but it's hard to say they're the most improved game when they haven't even won a Big Ten game this season. It's an extremely young, inexprienced team with a terrific coach in his first year, so you had to figure they'd get better as the year went along, but they haven't won a game yet. If you mean the most improved from the first game of the season back in Novemeber until now, I'd probably say Penn State, Kansas, Mississippi State and Washington are four of the most improved teams.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah hard to say they're most improved when they haven't won a conference game all year. i think they win tonight though.

most improved to me is either missouri or kansas. kansas really hasn't beaten any top competition off the top of my head, but they are looking solid when it looked like a rebuilding year with all they lost and the youth of the team. i still wouldn't take them vs the better teams, but they are solid. missouri to me is the second best in the big 12 and that is a huge improvement for this program.

Remember when they played Chaminade i think we all thought they would be a complete trainwreck when Big 10 play opened up... they are losing but they are much more competitive than i thought they would be

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Id say no ..this is a joke of a team that teams now let down for and still win easily most nights..

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

6:30 PM ET
Iowa at Indiana
<TABLE class=so-table><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead width="11%">Teams</TD><TD class=datahead width="11%">ROT</TD><TD class=datahead>Record</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="23%">Consensus</TD><TD class=dataheadc width="25%">Odds</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>IOWA </TD><TD class=data>523</TD><TD class=data>12-10 (1-7 V) </TD><TD class=datac>63%</TD><TD class=datac id=total_top7_771893>120.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datab>IND </TD><TD class=data>524</TD><TD class=data>5-15 (4-6 H) </TD><TD class=datac>37%</TD><TD class=datac id=spread_bottom7_771893>3.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this iowa game scares me...i really think IU gets their first win here...

Genuine Risk

EOG Enthusiast

This very well could be IU's 1st Big 10 win but I think the safest play if you're wanting to bet IU is the 1st half. They seem to play much better in the 1st then simply run out of gas because they don't have the talent.

ML maybe...they play a lot better at home...iowa depends on the 3 ball a lot...crean preps his troops like every other game and i think IU has a great chance of their first win in the big ten...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ia barely beat IU in Carver .... Iowa is very very limited in skill personnel
and at least IU has a lot to look forward to next season with the inbound
talent heading to Bloomington

I like IU to win outright tonite .....

sooooooo .......

that means load up on IOWA

Improving yes, teams letting down against them is a good bet also. Will Iowa let down to be the first Big 10 team to lose to IU tonight? Not with any of my money. I think they are gonna be ready and will not let that happen without a real battle. An emphatic PASS in my opinion.

i find it hard to find teams letting down to play IU...IU is one of the most storied programs in the nation and for some of these teams to have the perfect chance to get wins at home and at assembly hall against IU i dont see how they dont take advantage and roll them? on a personal stand point you have to believe some of these players are saying to themselves this might be the only chance i get to win at such a storied venue...

bigcat

EOG Member

I agree that Indiana gets their first conference win tonight.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

you have a better chance of seeing God than seeing Indiana win a Big 10 game this year..

ohmigods

EOG Member

Improving yes, teams letting down against them is a good bet also. Will Iowa let down to be the first Big 10 team to lose to IU tonight? Not with any of my money. I think they are gonna be ready and will not let that happen without a real battle. An emphatic PASS in my opinion.

i agree with Natty
i can't see Hawkeyes letting down,
they need a win as much as IU

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would rather try and take a big shit with hemmoroids than watch Lick's offv
up in Ia City

Only pgm I know that I can watch to the frig as soon as they inbound ... grab
a beer and walk back slowly and get to see them take their 1st shot

Good luck Ia as no way in hell they are going to get the talent they need to compete with OSU, PURDUE, MN, etc with the offv that Lick run up in Ia City

Sorry ... I think IU picks up their 1st and maybe only confc win tonite

WHICH MEANS ..... IA WINS BY DOUBLE DIGITS

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

you have a better chance of seeing God than seeing Indiana win a Big 10 game this year..

im confessing my 3 sins as we speak

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left></TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=30>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=30>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=38>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=55></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=9 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Iowa </TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>20 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Half </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Indiana </TD><TD class=yspscores>33</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>33 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=11 height=1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores colSpan=11 height=5></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspcptnnames vAlign=bottom align=right colSpan=11> Iowa Ind</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

no, they still suck....but they play hard, and give 100% on every play...that is a sign of great coaching, he just doesnt have the talent...he has a team laden with young players and mid level juco transfers....we have a very good recruiting class coming in, and that wont change for awhile with Crean there.....2 years, and Indiana will be battling for Big 10 title again...