Is LeBron James Showing His Age In Playoffs?

Heim

EOG Master
First half fg percentage : 65.5 %

2nd half fg percentage : 42%

Clutch shots late: 0-6

Read em and weep 'Bred'

Every other day killing the King?

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
He definitely needs the rest, but this season has been an abnormality and at 35 can't log 40 minutes on a regular basis anymore. Still, you can't deny his productivity and efficiency when he's in there. Mid 4th quarter you could see both teams were gassed in a game of spurts.

Heim

EOG Master
LEBRON JAMES SHOOTING FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE
First quarter
64.4% (38 of 59)
Second quarter
66.7% (44 of 66)
Third quarter
40.4% (19 of 47)
Fourth quarter
44.2% (23 of 52)
Clutch
0% (0 for 6)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The NBA's all-time regular season scoring list:

1. KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR.....38,387

2. KARL MALONE.........................36,928

3. LEBRON JAMES.......................34,241

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Read em and weep 'Bred'

LeBron's numbers are also tailing off at the free-throw line.

Not only is he getting there less often but he's hitting less than 70% of his free throws each of the last two seasons.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Read em and weep 'Bred'

LMAO..... Last game he had a 30-Pt Triple-Double off of 60% shooting.

Bend the knee while it's still attached to your body.

I just want to know when the refs will call an offensive foul on him for lowering his shoulder into an opponent. Not much to ask for is it?

We've been called for 15 more fouls and have lost the foul battle every game. I find that funny considering we have AD, who is a fucking foul magnet and LBJ, the most unstoppable force in B-ball.

Game 1:

1600945416298.png
Game 2:

1600945472027.png
Game 3:

1600945529022.png

kane

EOG master
Here's the thing, has there been a little slippage in his game, well of course, no athlete is the same in his 17th season as he was in his prime. The thing about LeBron is, even with a bit of slippage he was still named to the All NBA First Team, and he finished 2nd in MVP voting, and he also has his team on the brink of yet another NBA finals. The things he's been able to accomplish this late in his career isn't the norm for athletes, the guy is a special talent, the likes of which we may never see again.

kane

EOG master
I think we have outlived the value of triple-doubles, thank Westbrook for that.

Westbrook chases his TD's, he changes the way he plays to make sure he gets that assist or that rebound, he hunts for them, with great players like LeBron the TD's come organically, they just happen throughout the course of a game, they're able to get their numbers through the natural flow of the game, Westbrook seeks them out, that's why his TD's don't mean as much as when others get them

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He looked real fucking old shutting Murray's ass down.... JFC, it's a crime he didn't make an All Defensive Team. ICBINK made it over him? Where can I report this theft?

too bad he wasnt in kobes helicopter

"51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/9.htm

MrTop

EOG Master
I won't bet the finals series but i don't see the lakers losing it. Lebron gets another ring. If i remember the lakers were hit as soon as the openers came out before the season.

Heim

EOG Master
He looked real fucking old shutting Murray's ass down.... JFC, it's a crime he didn't make an All Defensive Team. ICBINK made it over him? Where can I report this theft?

He's Lebron James....on the 50/50 calls he knows he's going to get the benefit of the doubt. He abused Murray
with his body, only one was called and that was contested by Vogel and lost. Yeah he blocked his shot but
again a clear body foul....even the King knows his chances of staying with Murray are slim, none and fat at
his age, but smart enough to know he can cheat and nothing is called.

Read Draymond Green's tweet today, in short saying Murray isn't going to get any calls against James, if
former G leaguer Caruso guards him he's on the line.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He's Lebron James....on the 50/50 calls he knows he's going to get the benefit of the doubt. He abused Murray
with his body, only one was called and that was contested by Vogel and lost. Yeah he blocked his shot but
again a clear body foul....even the King knows his chances of staying with Murray are slim, none and fat at

Read Draymond Green's tweet today, in short saying Murray isn't going to get any calls against James, if

You know nothing. But know this, if UniBron wins it all, you will be paradaded out at the Celebration Parade and Drawn and Quartered. That is of course, if you are found guilty at the Heim Trials..... As Prosecuter, I can assure you, the verdict is rigged and you will be found guilty on all charges.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You're the one who told me that you've never seen a Superstar get less calls than LBJ..... so which is it now?

He did a great job that one game down the stretch. He rarely plays defense. I'd like to see him try it again against Murray. There's also AD waiting at the rim so it's tough.

MrTop

EOG Master
one thing i could say about lebron is AD was not this good... so it is mcgee & lebron that make AD much better

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Read em and weep 'Bred'

He's really showing his age. Got anymore BS posts for us that only reveal your own ignorance.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
AD is better defensively right now and that shouldn't even be debatable.

He was my DPOY. Giannis robbed him for that award and LBJ for MVP. The incompetence is just frustrating to deal with and these Voters are never held accountable.... until now, if UniBron takes back what is rightfully theirs, then all voters disloyal to the Crown will be marched to the Guillotine. I know that's harsh, but examples must be made.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was my DPOY. Giannis robbed him for that award and LBJ for MVP. The incompetence is just frustrating to deal with and these Voters are never held accountable.... until now, if UniBron takes back what is rightfully theirs, then all voters disloyal to the Crown will be marched to the Guillotine. I know that's harsh, but examples must be made.
How do you want them accountable, like take away their credentials? Karl Malone won a MVP because the Chicago writers wanted someone different.

It happens.