Is LeBron James Showing His Age In Playoffs?

Heim

EOG Master
The series was a lot closer than 4-1. Geez.....Nuggets were exhausted and in foul trouble and Murray on one
leg. Let's see how LBJ's 35 year old legs fare against a swarming Heat defense.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The series was a lot closer than 4-1. Geez.....Nuggets were exhausted and in foul trouble and Murray on one
leg. Let's see how LBJ's 35 year old legs fare against a swarming Heat defense.

Whoever the fuck it is will be assimilated.

There can be only One!

Heim

EOG Master
Lakers lack of contested 3 point shooters will kill them... they're all spot up shooters Miami doesn't give up open shots. KCP the only chance isn't that great when contested...look it up. MIA has nothing but good contested shooters. LAL breezed thru a bunch of defenses that were horrible matchups versus LAL. POR clueless on PNR, HOU no length, DEN length teams a problem. Perfect storm for them. MIA will be a small series dog, I'll be all over them.

Heim

EOG Master
Lol at the White Mamba trying to guard Butler.

East clearly better than the West this year...

Heim

EOG Master
Let's see how long it takes Vogel to figure out McGee and Howard are dead weight in this series.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lakers lack of contested 3 point shooters will kill them... they're all spot up shooters Miami doesn't give up open shots. KCP the only chance isn't that great when contested...look it up. MIA has nothing but good contested shooters. LAL breezed thru a bunch of defenses that were horrible matchups versus LAL. POR clueless on PNR, HOU no length, DEN length teams a problem. Perfect storm for them. MIA will be a small series dog, I'll be all over them.

Defiant until the bitter end....Live free or die, huh.

A Dying Man's Last Wish.... how beautiful, how poetic. Nothing became you in life like your leaving of it.

kane

EOG master
Vogel couldn't be an assistant on Spo's staff, that's how big a coaching mismatch this is

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Do you consider +375, small?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Complete public perception price...

LMAO. Like every Ante-Post Maket on 13-Klaws? Like your shock and awe how UniBron was favored over Utah early in the Season because Utah had a higher projected season wns total?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Sweet travel by Lebron in lane not even acknowledged by announcers .picked up dribble and picked up/moved both feet before shot and subsequent foul.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
From +375 to +275 fanboy and dropping....

Do you really want to keep doing this? You've been bested, lay down your fucking arms and beg for mercy.... although none shall be shown!

Bend the Knee!

Sweet travel by Lebron in lane not even acknowledged by announcers .picked up dribble and picked up/moved both feet before shot and subsequent foul.

Bend the Knee!

question for laker fans who is your favorite laker? Faggot Magic Rapist Kobe or Marxist Lebron?

Bend the Knee!

Lebron is a whiny cunt

Bend the Knee!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I had to give LeBron a standing o and thought it was funny liifting his arm skyward and clapping his hands to the virtual crowd after admitting he committed a foul tonight. Otherwise was tough to find a flaw in his game tonight.

I had to give LeBron a standing o and thought it was funny liifting his arm skyward and clapping his hands to the virtual crowd after admitting he committed a foul tonight. Otherwise was tough to find a flaw in his game tonight.
No flaw but AD was much better while the game was competitive.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You will all, save Jimmy The Loyalist, bend the knee...... you S O B's. Bend it or the Crown will bend it for you!