Is Nancy Pelosi the most hated woman in the country?

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
This woman is a complete idiot..hated..held up the coronavirus bill to add more pork to PBS and the theatre...complete dumbass.

Then flies out to Frisco on her probate plane.

How dumb are Californians?

Voted for her and Shifty Schiff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This woman a complete idiot..hated..held up the corona virus bill to add more port to PBS and the theatre...complete dumbass..
Then flys out to Frico on her probate plane

How dumb are Californians..voted for her and shift schiff....

Omg another Trumptard. I'm curious are you a white male that practices redneck sex aka incest? Its not ok but you can take a little comfort that Boston Massacre lets his brother in law do him while his sister watches.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Nancy a dumb bitch...go eat that expensive ice cream....throws a tantrum at the State of the Union address.

Impeach the bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Life spans of mother and father should be numero uno.

Money is a factor too because of healthcare costs.

The poor people on the south side of Chicago are getting hit hard by COVID-19.

This coronavirus outbreak is a wake-up call on the importance of where you live in the United States.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
California Congressional District #s have migrated all over the state, moved by population growth. Pelosi represents the 12th Congressional District, formed after the 1930 census, it initially was in LA County. As more districts were created, it migrated North, up to San Francisco. The 12th district seat was held by Richard Nixon from 1947 to 1951.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
California Congressional District #s have migrated all over the state, moved by population growth. Pelosi represents the 12th Congressional District, formed after the 1930 census, it initially was in LA County. As more districts were created, it migrated North, up to San Francisco. The 12th district seat was held by Richard Nixon from 1947 to 1951.

Interesting.

Huge Italian-American influence in San Francisco.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This woman is a complete idiot..hated..held up the coronavirus bill to add more pork to PBS and the theatre...complete dumbass.

I Feel the Exact same way.

But, Is the Majority of California actually Citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?

Pelosi is a Real Dingbat.

I Know Trump would Like to be in a Room with just Him and Schiff.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

How can she be when "Women" such as:

KellyAnne Lying Cunt Lips
Laura Ingraham
Kayla whatever-the-fuck that kying racist cunt bucket's last name is

How dumb are people in Kentucky to vote for #MoscoMitchMcTreason

Or South Carolina for Gay #IQ45 Cock sucker Lindsey Graham

Or Florida for: It's 5P somewhare meaning it is Happy Hour somewhere Matt Gaetz

Or "Gym Jordan" who condoned all of the rapes and sexual misconduct that happened at THE Ohio State U when he was there

How about GOP senators Burr and Loeffler who sold stock based on inside tips

Typical MAGAt post. Overlook the INFINITE stuff Der Fuhrer and his family has done and try and deflect things elsewhere

MitchMcConnell.jpg

boston massacre

EOG Master

Laura Ingraham

Or "Gym Jordan" who condoned all of the rapes and sexual misconduct that happened at THE Ohio State U when he was there

Typical MAGAt post. Overlook the INFINITE stuff Der Fuhrer and his family has done and try and deflect things elsewhere

View attachment 7460965

He Asked How FUCKIN STUPID ARE YOU ?

Don't Dodge the Question SNOWFLAKE !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Laura Ingraham

View attachment 7460965

Donna Brazile

Stacey Abrams

Runner

Racist Cunts.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Multi-millionaire donors to Donald Trump are large recipients of small business stimulus money.
I don’t know how much of that is true, but the banks called these places as they are their best customers who qualified. Mark Cuban said it.

If you didn’t have a loan thru the bank you filed with, you probably got denied. I read this from numerous people on another forum. The banks made out HUGE on this deal.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It really shows how dumb these banks are. If I want a loan but never have borrowed from you, you decline, even though the SBA was guaranteeing it. An absolute free roll for the bank to test creditworthiness - and a potential customer, and they decline.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don’t know how much of that is true, but the banks called these places as they are their best customers who qualified. Mark Cuban said it.

If you didn’t have a loan thru the bank you filed with, you probably got denied. I read this from numerous people on another forum. The banks made out HUGE on this deal.

It's true. The money was intended for small businesses that needed to survive. But the banks ended up giving it to their biggest clients, public corporations that didn't need the money and had many other resources for needed capital.

You're correct that the banks made out like bandits. The funds were limited, instead of vetting new customers, they called their biggest and best customers and said we have money for you. Banks shouldn't be part of the process.

A read a report that said the bigger companies
received the stimulus packages meant for smaller businesses because they had lawyer teams that were better able to figure out how to rig the paperwork

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's true. The money was intended for small businesses that needed to survive. But the banks ended up giving it to their biggest clients, public corporations that didn't need the money and had many other resources for needed capital.

You're correct that the banks made out like bandits. The funds were limited, instead of vetting new customers, they called their biggest and best customers and said we have money for you. Banks shouldn't be part of the process.

that is what happens when there is no real plan.
Speaking of no real plan and entitlements, Notre Dame is keeping their money, only have Roughly $12 Billion in endowments.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
that is what happens when there is no real plan.
Speaking of no real plan and entitlements, Notre Dame is keeping their money, only have Roughly $12 Billion in endowments.

That's shameful! The money was intended for small businesses that needed it to survive and had no other sources for capital. The Federal Reserve and Treasury are funneling trillions of dollars to big corps. It's disgusting.

Since March 15 the federal reserve alone has transferred 2.5 trillion in equity purchases of big corp. This is why the stock markets have been going up. This was outside of the Cares Act, which also sent trillions to big corps. The money the Fed Reserve gave to the Big Corps would equate to $20,000 to each and every household in America, since March 15. But instead it went to the airlines, cruiselines, big oil and energy, big hotel chains.

Total bullshit.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I heard Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan congratulating his organization the other day for not taking a dollar from the people's $1,200 stimulus checks.

That's the literal definition of GALL.

gall1
/ɡôl/
See definitions in:
all

biology

medicine

measure
noun
noun: gall
  1. 1.
    bold and impudent behavior.
    "the bank had the gall to demand a fee"

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran
Omg another Trumptard. I'm curious are you a white male that practices redneck sex aka incest? Its not ok but you can take a little comfort that Boston Massacre lets his brother in law do him while his sister watches.

Notice how the far left always starts with the name calling. Bigrunner never addresses the question.

If Nazi Pelosi were a republican showing off her kitchen and all her ice cream he’d be furious.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Notice how the far left always starts with the name calling. Bigrunner never addresses the question.

If Nazi Pelosi were a republican showing off her kitchen and all her ice cream he’d be furious.

Notice how Right Wingers and Far Right Wingers turn a blind eye to theft of millions from charity, theft of hundreds of millions from students and consumers and sexual assault of dozens of women. Facts matter! I'd rather be a left winger that has human values and ethical behavior, then you right wingers that are turning a blind eye to corrupt and criminal behavior.

I could give a damn how a morally empty right winger feels about me.

"What he did was wrong and shameful, but I'm going to turn a blind eye to that behavior. I vote not guilty".
-RepubliCon Senators who let him do it!

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Interesting.

Huge Italian-American influence in San Francisco.

She's from a Baltimore political family. Her father was mayor of Baltimore and a U.S. Congressman from Maryland. Her maiden name is D'Alesandro. She moved to San Francisco with her husband in 1969.

Pelosi represents the 12th Congressional District,

She was elected in 1987 to Congress from California's 5th Congressional District. In 1992, after the 1990 census and redistricting, she was elected from Cali's 8th district. In 2012, after the 2010 census and redistricting. she was elected from Cali's 12th district.