Is Nancy Pelosi the most hated woman in the country?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Media trying to make it sound like k unt face is some warrior showing face in Taiwan. I'd be pleased as punch if they'd knock her off.

MrTop

EOG Master
if everyone hates nancy I would say no. She flew out of china and the stock market went up 1.55 % . so much for the recession. I was walking down wall street earlier and I heard from the window 4 more years 4 more years.

oil went down to 97 on brent and 90 WTI

Joe undefeated vs the donald

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
if everyone hates nancy I would say no. She flew out of china and the stock market went up 1.55 % . so much for the recession. I was walking down wall street earlier and I heard from the window 4 more years 4 more years.

oil went down to 97 on brent and 90 WTI

Joe undefeated vs the donald

Sure Is.

$ 5 Gas Beats $ 2 Gas.

MrTop

EOG Master
What Is It In Bumfucked, Egypt, Where You're Located ?

Egypt has much cheaper oil than the US

there is substantial difference in prices among countries. As a general rule, richer countries have higher prices while poorer countries and the countries that produce and export oil have significantly lower prices. One notable exception is the U.S. which is an economically advanced country but has low gas prices.

mr merlin

EOG Master
But If You Did Find A Costco There, They'd Beat All Competitors.
That chart I posted would include costco if they were lower, apparently they're a tad more. Not sure why many places can charge 60-70 cents less than others, I always thought they only make 15-20 cents/gallon profit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That chart I posted would include costco if they were lower, apparently they're a tad more. Not sure why many places can charge 60-70 cents less than others, I always thought they only make 15-20 cents/gallon profit.

Some of the gas stations include formulations with cleaners and shit. Others don't. Places like Chevron include Techron which means they are always higher priced.

The cheapest gas here in Henderson, NV is $4.49 at Costco.

So we're still at what any sane person considers ridiculously high prices.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Some of the gas stations include formulations with cleaners and shit. Others don't. Places like Chevron include Techron which means they are always higher priced.

If you get drunk and set fire to a hotel, then you grab a hose and put it out after half of the hotel has burned down, you can't list being a firefighter as one of your life accomplishments. But we should thank Biden for gas prices being this low. Liberal logic at its finest.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If you get drunk and set fire to a hotel, then you grab a hose and put it out after half of the hotel has burned down, you can't list being a firefighter as one of your life accomplishments. But we should thank Biden for gas prices being this low. Liberal logic at its finest.

Exactly.

The left has spent almost two years claiming that the President and his inflation-inducing policies don't control gas prices, but now this shit administration wants to take credit for them lowering to still absurdly high levels. Funny how that works.

MrTop

EOG Master

doesn't nevada and calif have the highest gas tax? gas cheap in north east

mr merlin

EOG Master
doesn't nevada and calif have the highest gas tax? gas cheap in north east
it looks like NV does not have high gas taxes, they must pay through the nose because their gas comes from CA refineries.

nevada is about the 12th lowest in fact.

boston massacre

EOG Master

They Never Include Costco.

Simple Fact, Because It Is A Membership Club.

Everybody Cannot Just Drive To A Costco And Fill Up The Gas Tank.

Also, You'll Never See A B J'S Listed Anywhere.

Same Reason.

Media Reports National Average.

Costco/ BJ Prices Never Used, To Calculate Average.

MrTop

EOG Master

Same Reason.

i never knew BJ had Gas

mr merlin

EOG Master

Same Reason.

They're listed, there just aren't that many around. As you can see they are higher than the 3.40's in other areas.

1659749404800.png

MrTop

EOG Master
They're listed, there just aren't that many around. As you can see they are higher than the 3.40's in other areas.

View attachment 7466394

Gas prices are the lowest on average in Southern and Midwestern states, with Texas boasting the cheapest fill-ups in the U.S. at $3.59 a gallon, according to AAA, followed by South Carolina at $3.62 and Arkansas at $3.64.

Other states where the average price is below $4 a gallon are: Georgia ($3.65), Oklahoma ($3.65), Tennessee ($3.66), Mississippi ($3.67), Alabama ($3.67), Kentucky ($3.69), Missouri ($3.70), Kansas ($3.70), Iowa ($3.70), Louisiana ($3.71), Wisconsin ($3.76), Ohio ($3.77), North Carolina ($3.78), Florida ($3.81), New Mexico ($3.85), Virginia ($3.87), Nebraska ($3.92), Delaware ($3.96) and Indiana ($3.99).

At least 12 gas stations across the U.S. are selling gas for less than $3 a gallon, according to GasBuddy analyst Patrick De Haan, including four in Iowa, three in Texas, three in Oklahoma and two in Kansas.

The most common gas price in the U.S. is $3.79 a gallon, De Haan tweeted Saturday.

Four states still have an average gas price above $5 a gallon, according to AAA: California ($5.47), Hawaii ($5.42), Alaska ($5.01) and Nevada ($5.00). Gas in four California counties is actually averaging above $6 a gallon, topped by Alpine County, a rural area along the Nevada border. The average gas price in the county is $6.80 a gallon, per AAA—the highest of anywhere in the nation.

MrTop

EOG Master

Gas prices are the lowest on average in Southern and Midwestern states, with Texas boasting the cheapest fill-ups in the U.S. at $3.59 a gallon, according to AAA, followed by South Carolina at $3.62 and Arkansas at $3.64.

Other states where the average price is below $4 a gallon are: Georgia ($3.65), Oklahoma ($3.65), Tennessee ($3.66), Mississippi ($3.67), Alabama ($3.67), Kentucky ($3.69), Missouri ($3.70), Kansas ($3.70), Iowa ($3.70), Louisiana ($3.71), Wisconsin ($3.76), Ohio ($3.77), North Carolina ($3.78), Florida ($3.81), New Mexico ($3.85), Virginia ($3.87), Nebraska ($3.92), Delaware ($3.96) and Indiana ($3.99).

At least 12 gas stations across the U.S. are selling gas for less than $3 a gallon, according to GasBuddy analyst Patrick De Haan, including four in Iowa, three in Texas, three in Oklahoma and two in Kansas.

The most common gas price in the U.S. is $3.79 a gallon, De Haan tweeted Saturday.

Four states still have an average gas price above $5 a gallon, according to AAA: California ($5.47), Hawaii ($5.42), Alaska ($5.01) and Nevada ($5.00). Gas in four California counties is actually averaging above $6 a gallon, topped by Alpine County, a rural area along the Nevada border. The average gas price in the county is $6.80 a gallon, per AAA—the highest of anywhere in the nation.​

MrTop

EOG Master
Gas prices have fallen for 53 straight days after the nationwide average peaked at $5.02 a gallon in mid-Jun

I heard joe after beating covid 2x he is now going to the gym 6 days a week pumping some iron. He says if the donald runs he will do 4 more years since he is ( 1-0 ) vs the donald.