Is The New Swine Flu Virus A Terrorist Attack?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Greetings:

The Munchkin Man honestly does not know the answer to this question.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man is deeply worried that the recent outbreak of the new Swine Flu virus could very possibly be the latest terrorist attack.

According to Michael Savage, Islamo-Fascist scientists have been trying to develop a new flu virus for years, for the purpose of waging a campaign of bio-terrorism upon the United States.

The Mexican border is the perfect portal through which the new Swine Flu virus can make its way into the United States -- and it already has.

To wit:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-sci-flu26-2009apr26,0,2116819.story

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N25472826.htm

Although there is no evidence yet which links the new Swine Flu virus to terrorism, it would be irresponsible to dismiss the possibility.

It appears that Janet Napolitano, the irresponsible Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has dismissed this possibility.

She should have taken action immediately by closing the borders between Mexico and the United States with the tightness of The Iron Curtain.

But she didn't.

Instead, she would rather focus her attention on veterans of the Iraq War, patriotic Americans who oppose the dictatorship of Barack Obama, and the scores of righteous Christian soldiers who oppose gay marriage and abortion-on-demand.

Indeed, the nightmare of the Obama administration is turning out to be worse than the Munchkin Man ever thought.

May God Save America!

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Is The New Swine Flu Virus A Terrorist Attack?

Ya mean like the Avian Bird flu scam that netted Rumsfeld 2 million dollars?

sounds like better load up on Duct Tape ASAP ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

she would rather focus her attention on veterans of the Iraq War

YA MEAN THE DOCS PUT TOGETHER AND RELEASED BY BUSH AND COMPANY?

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man honestly does not know the answer to this question.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man is deeply worried that the recent outbreak of the new Swine Flu virus could very possibly be the latest terrorist attack.

According to Michael Savage, Islamo-Fascist scientists have been trying to develop a new flu virus for years, for the purpose of waging a campaign of bio-terrorism upon the United States.

The Mexican border is the perfect portal through which the new Swine Flu virus can make its way into the United States -- and it already has.

To wit:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-sci-flu26-2009apr26,0,2116819.story

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N25472826.htm

Although there is no evidence yet which links the new Swine Flu virus to terrorism, it would be irresponsible to dismiss the possibility.

It appears that Janet Napolitano, the irresponsible Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has dismissed this possibility.

She should have taken action immediately by closing the borders between Mexico and the United States with the tightness of The Iron Curtain.

But she didn't.

Instead, she would rather focus her attention on veterans of the Iraq War, patriotic Americans who oppose the dictatorship of Barack Obama, and the scores of righteous Christian soldiers who oppose gay marriage and abortion-on-demand.

Indeed, the nightmare of the Obama administration is turning out to be worse than the Munchkin Man ever thought.

May God Save America!

Munchkin Man
mr munchkin man, do you have any idea what it would entail to close the border with mexico for any period time?:doh1

Look on the bright side. The poster running the "bit" know as Munchkin Man and the other twenty-percenters can get fired up with the knowledge that 2012 is just around the corner!:+waving-5

mr munchkin man, do you have any idea what it would entail to close the border with mexico for any period time?:doh1

That's the genius behind the "bit" known as Munchkin Man. Whomever is running it, has combined every mindless, intolerant, ignorant, unthinking and discredited prejudice or half-baked belief which afflicts America today, and combined them into one character. So, no, of course the "bit" hasn't considered for one iota of a second any consequences of his reflexive and unthinking "brainstorm."

Blondie

EOG Master

Look on the bright side. The poster running the "bit" know as Munchkin Man and the other twenty-percenters can get fired up with the knowledge that 2012 is just around the corner!:+waving-5

Munchkin Man is a real person 4625 :cheers

Munchkin Man is a real person 4625 :cheers

Oh, I believe that there is a real person behind the "bit." My contention is that there are no actual people who have survived to adulthood who hold all the wacky theories and zany belief systems that the "bit" claims to hold. Ergo, it can't be authentic. My speculation right now is that it might be someone testing or gathering material for a screenplay or sitcom. Whomever it is, they are very proficient at remaining in character--I've detected only slight slipups since I began observing the genius behind the "bit."

Blondie

EOG Master

What I mean is, the Munchkin Man talks like that even off of this site.

I'm not referring the the third-person thingy; I think that's probably meant to serve as "color" or perhaps a distraction.

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm not referring the the third-person thingy; I think that's probably meant to serve as "color" or perhaps a distraction.

:+textinb3You crack me up 4625 you really do...

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

This is just another gift from the Mexicans. They gave us widespread salmonella poisoning earlier this year with their export of jalepena peppers.

driver8

EOG Addicted

Blondie,

Have you ever talked to the Munchkin Man off this site? There's more to the Munchkin Man that what meets the eye. I thought maybe he might be a ghost of another prominent poster here at eog but I dunno. Spill the beans Blondie, what can you tell us about the Munchkin Man?

This is just another gift from the Mexicans. They gave us widespread salmonella poisoning earlier this year with their export of jalepena peppers.

If you really think this is true, I have two suggestions for you: 1) don't buy Mexican; 2) be happy you government is now under the control of the adults, since food will be actually be inspected now.