Is there a fresh horse waiting for the Belmont Stakes?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Assuming AP wins today, what horse or horses are waiting in New York for him ? One that did not compete in the Derby or Preakness?

Re: Is there a Fresh Horse Waiting for the Belmont Stakes?

Materiality

Assuming AP wins today, what horse or horses are waiting in New York for him ? One that did not compete in the Derby or Preakness?

A plethora; Pletcher in addition to Materality (stated above by barryRunSome), but he's also planning on saddling Carpe Diem. The 4th place Derby finisher Frosted is also working towards the Belmont.

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

A plethora; Pletcher in addition to Materality (stated above by barryRunSome), but he's also planning on saddling Carpe Diem. The 4th place Derby finisher Frosted is also working towards the Belmont.

Materiality will likely be way over bet and not offer much value, Frosted had second fastest last 1/4 next to Materiality, you may get a nice price with him.

blueline

EOG Master

I think he was asking for horses that had not competed in races 1 and 2 of the Triple Crown

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

I think he was asking for horses that had not competed in races 1 and 2 of the Triple Crown

Materiality was mentioned so thought I would mention Frosted, won't stray off topic ever again

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Was thinking Amer Phar would be real short-price in Belmont. Now, feel like he may be > 1/1. THAT field looks stronger.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

competitive edge also possible

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is there a fresh horse waiting for the Belmont Stakes?

If there are no completely new horses and AP came out of yesterday's race in good shape and works well on Belmont's surface...... We have our first TC winner in a long time... Lots of if's.
Espinoza is also a big plus at this point.