Is there a poster more worthless than Doc Mercer?

Is there a poster more worthless than Doc Mercer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • He would be if 5starbum wasn't around

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

joeybagadonuts

Is there a person here who adds as little as he does? The guy doesn't post any picks, he whines like a bitch all day, he doesn't have his own opinions so he cut and pastes others. Not to mention he's a bitter old man. Also, he debates everyone, yet he isn't intelligent enough to argue with because he refused to address what you say, he just repeats himself.

Is there a more useless person the site

(please exclude 5star in making your decision)

Re: Is there a poster more worthless than Doc Mercer?

Not one more worthless, he is like a robot that recites 5 phrases over and over and over.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ...

and you 2 clowns remind this forum of the following:

"Hang on Joey ... we is gonna own EOG with our combined 37 IQ !!!"

Try to stay on topic Doc, i know its hard with a pea brain. Ok, i dont think there is a more worthless poster...how about you guys?

Ah; the mob is restless after "doing its business" on Journeyman and 5-star. How did I know another "offender" would be needed to satiate the appetite of the EOG "Morality and Worthiness Committee"?

Uh, that would be "no."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

EOG "Morality and Worthiness Committee"?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Easy:

watch FOX NEWS and be able to say "Ditto Rush" 3 times without fucking up

I'll have to withdraw, then. No chance I pass a litmus test such as that.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Einsteinless:

I did it on purpose ....

Pull your head out of your ass!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

That really upsets me Dawg

the folks that hate me are folks that stand on street corners with signs that
say:

"On the 7th Day God created George Bush ..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

LOL !!!

there goes my "rep" up in smoke Dwag !!!

I keep waiting for Hoffa to do a Dean Wormer:

"Mercer ... double secret probation ..."

I could create a ghost and try to stuff the ballot box and then file a lawsuit in Florida to stop any recounts.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dawg:

I miss Nicolas ... good info he used to post in the Poli forum !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Brick seems to be "very comfortable" talking about oral w/men

hmmmm ..... I wonder why that is?

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup, Doc clearly won the award for most useless.

He backs down when I challenged him. He claims deals for under $10 Mil 'bore him'

What a fuckin nut.

The problem I have with Doc is not his opinions or tenacity in displaying them, but when you show him proof that some of his liberal buddies are failing the country, he either ignores your post, or tries to change the subject and bring up a Republican that has failed us in some way.

I think they are all fucking crooks and this Nobama cocksucker is no better than any other politician in Washington.

The problem I have with Doc is not his opinions or tenacity in displaying them, but when you show him proof that some of his liberal buddies are failing the country, he either ignores your post, or tries to change the subject and bring up a Republican that has failed us in some way.

I think they are all fucking crooks and this Nobama cocksucker is no better than any other politician in Washington.

GREAT POST!

texansfan

EOG Master

What a clown...

doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6069577", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Palm Tree

stay on the Meds ... for the good of the EOG crowd

Haha, he shouldnt need to be banned...he is so hated here he should just leave, or so one would think.

Hahahahaha, i wondered why that douche wouldnt leave when everyone hates him so much. He is banned everywhere else:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

THis poll should be proof this clown should be banned for good.

It's almost funny that someone as stupid as he, enjoys arguing with people that are smarter and more informed than him. He loses EVERY battle and just responds with insults. He claims he is old, but I suspect he is no more than 17 years old based on the way he writes, either that, or mentally retarded.....

Joey, i would put money on him having some sort of mental retardation or was born with something that limits him from living an active life. This is the next best thing for people like him, and if that is the case he needs to come forward so we can back off a bit. Come on Doc, we know you are retarded...just admit it.

texansfan

EOG Master

Joey, i would put money on him having some sort of mental retardation or was born with something that limits him from living an active life. This is the next best thing for people like him, and if that is the case he needs to come forward so we can back off a bit. Come on Doc, we know you are retarded...just admit it.

That's an insult to people who are mentally retarded. Doc is just an old fuck who has no life, no wife or g/f, no kids, nothing. He sexually molests his dogs and sleeps with a latex Obama blow-up doll. He got so violent in a sex session with his Anne Coulter blow-up doll that it burst open.

That's an insult to people who are mentally retarded. Doc is just an old fuck who has no life, no wife or g/f, no kids, nothing. He sexually molests his dogs and sleeps with a latex Obama blow-up doll. He got so violent in a sex session with his Anne Coulter blow-up doll that it burst open.

So, what do you really think? :LMAO
Molests dogs?? :newsmile055: