Is this a good book?

bumpy

EOG Veteran
Re: Is heritage a good book?

I'm not impressed. So far they have limited international wagering options (like soccer). And it's not really user intuitive. I've opened an account at 5dimes, and I'm impressed. I only had an account at the Greek and Betjam before this happened.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Heritage is very solid, very good customer service.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I've heard nothing but good things about them.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

They are solid but wish they had a better menu at times

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I'm quite happy I had been wanting to try them out.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I bet they'll do better then most think. I don't have an account (until now) but I know Fishhead and some others with a lot of experience think very highly of them. For 98% of us nonpro's I think we'll be fine.

Boys911

EOG Addicted

We"ll be fine until other books close. It's just that we don't know who will be next.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

They seem amateur compared to BetJamaica and the Greek. Only withdrawal options for US are MG, WU, and checks. The MG,WU, withdrawal maxs are really low also

High Times

EOG Master

They are about as solid as they come and always have been.

But they are also one of the biggest "suckers only" sports book and takes only bettors that bet for fun.

Purely disgusting business model that works for them and them only.

Wade

EOG Master

they need debit card payouts.

cheapseats

EOG Master

They seem amateur compared to BetJamaica and the Greek. Only withdrawal options for US are MG, WU, and checks. The MG,WU, withdrawal maxs are really low also

true, but this is how they will continue to escape the not-so-free land of the capitalist, and that is fine by me

Wade

EOG Master

the united states is closer to the communist ussr than modern day russia...

Magnum

EOG Member

But they are also one of the biggest "suckers only" sports book and takes only bettors that bet for fun.

True, Had Heritage a few years back after Bet Mill closed shop. Was with them for a while. Got lucky & hit a few parlays & straight bets & they decided to cut my limits down to $25. when i contacted them they told me they did not want my action anymore! I asked why & they said "they preferred $50-$100 players" so i cashed out & went to the Greek!

soli

EOG Dedicated

They don't give any rebate or percentage back for Horse racing.:pop: I have gotten use to that with most books out there.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Who cares? Why would someone listen to Jamaica and the Greek on who to play with after they turned out to be so disloyal to there US customers?

Magnum

EOG Member

"Invite Only" should tell you all you need to know!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Why are people punishing Heritage for this mess? Would you rather of had SBG Global or some shitbook like that take it over? Least u are getting a respectable Out still that isnt on the ropes because of finacial stability in question..BJ and Greek could have said a big fu and not even worry aboutn thier customers but at least seeked out a decent spot to transfer you to..Vanishing overnight is a bit douchy by all means, but Heritage stepped up so there wasnt even a possibilty of another BetonSports incident..With the offshore world facing so many unknowns, you guys should be glad you got transfered if you enjoy playing daily to a reputable book

Ray Luca

EOG Master

They are about as solid as they come and always have been.

Purely disgusting business model that works for them and them only.

So I will be shown the door?

Why are people punishing Heritage for this mess? Would you rather of had SBG Global or some shitbook like that take it over? Least u are getting a respectable Out still that isnt on the ropes because of finacial stability in question..BJ and Greek could have said a big fu and not even worry aboutn thier customers but at least seeked out a decent spot to transfer you to..Vanishing overnight is a bit douchy by all means, but Heritage stepped up so there wasnt even a possibilty of another BetonSports incident..With the offshore world facing so many unknowns, you guys should be glad you got transfered if you enjoy playing daily to a reputable book

Could be even worse. Balances could have been transferred to SleazyStreet. ::LMAO::

woke up w/no betjam, and was up & wagering at heritage by the early games. very impressed at how it all went down.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Not honoring FP's for customers through your loyalty program is a big FU. Allowing customers to deposit as late as Wednesday is a big FU. As I have stated why would you allow someone that just turned out to be disloyal to recommend you to someone else? Greek and Jamaica did noone a favor but themselves. They are like the drug dealer that sold drugs until they made enough money then got out so they could tell the tale of being the one to never get caught. They always knew of the risk of dealing with US customers. There is nothing standup about this. There is nothing watchdog about any of these so-called watchdog review sites. You are not making them transfer the money. Why do you feel the need to try and put them upon some type of righteous petal?

Heritage sent me a "FREE" $500 account that I had to roll over 10times before I could withdraw. I did the roll over and took out $2,500 without a hitch. Never ever sent them a dime. Guess I will give them some action this football season. People praised BetJamaica and The Greek, where I felt they were no better than any other book as I used both for 5 years myself. Where Jamaica went wrong was with their debit card payouts and easy access to your money "AKA" as Pinnacle did with Netteller. Bottom line is there are many safe books out there who strictly use western union, money gram and check by mail. Yes Jamaica closing just before football season is aweird thing BUT there are still 2 VERY SOLID outs I use and they are YouWager and 5Dimes. Been with Youwager for 15 years and 5Dimes for roughly 5 years now with NEVER having any problems getting money in or out.

matrix1429

EOG Addicted

SCREW them ,why should any body listen to class less people in greek and betjm. That was has low has spiro and scotty can go . they sold us out and didnt even know how to conduct the most important time in there life and thats retirement . Go to bed .stealing from players and not letting any players know ,just like a child playing hide and seek.!

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I thought the entire thing was handled as well as it could be.