Is this decision going to wind up biting Houston in the behind?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I know the goal is for this to not come to s potential game 5, but with the Ray's bats putting up 10 in game 3, and now a 3 spot in the opening frame, will it pay for Verlander to go on short rest? If you had asked me, I wouldn't have though that only the Yankees would be the ones to sweep the opening DS

railbird

EOG Master
verlander would be much better off with his attention whore wife, the baby also a huge distraction

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Rays started Castillo, then went to Yarborough, Anderson, Poche and Pagan before handing the ball to 2018 American League Cy Young Award winner Blake Snell for the final two outs in the ninth inning.

Talk about flipping the script.

Love it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Glasnow can't be a +230 dog to anyone can he? This guy was a leader for the cy young and leading the league in wins before his injury. Plus second time seeing Cole in a week which in that he had 15 k's but expect some good adjustments by the Tampa hitters.

I would go with TB +1.5 +105 and +230 but they look like big public dogs. This can't look that easy. 7 is a super low total for this ballpark.

I'm going to go with over 7 -120 for my play tomorrow.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Glasnow can't be a +230 dog to anyone can he? This guy was a leader for the cy young and leading the league in wins before his injury. Plus second time seeing Cole in a week which in that he had 15 k's but expect some good adjustments by the Tampa hitters.

I would go with TB +1.5 +105 and +230 but they look like big public dogs. This can't look that easy. 7 is a super low total for this ballpark.

I'm going to go with over 7 -120 for my play tomorrow.
Sure why not when Strasburg is +150