Is This The End For Big Ben?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
In a statement released this evening he says that he plans to come back even stronger next season given he feels he let so many fans down. I believe it's those $45M reasons that will lead him back, although he plans to honor his remaining 2 years after this season. Not sure how much he has left in the tank at 38 by then and September 2020 is a long ways away. I say he plays at least next season but not sure how far beyond nor how efficient.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm still mad at Big Ben as quarterback of the Miami RedHawks for throwing four interceptions in a 21-3 loss to Iowa early in the 2003 season.

If memory serves, I took 10 points or thereabouts.

I don't forget my losers.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
There wasnt enough to go on. NE is the best team in the league. Pittsburgh was winning at half against Seattle as well.

He needs to come back.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If Rudolph plays decently and shows promise, Big Ben might come back, but it might have to be with a different team(TB with Arians if he can't turn Jameis around)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am a big fan of his sister, Carlee. She is about 6'2" and resides in the SoCal area. If you Google her and Beach Volleyball you will see she is now trying to do that. A handful of years ago I reffed some youth league game at a local school - maybe 6th or 7th graders. Carlee worked at the school and coached the team. She was very animated during the game which her team easily won. In person she is quite fetching. JK would love her - tall with arms and legs that seemingly go forever.

waco

EOG Dedicated
Big Ben not going to retire!! Big money coming to him next year and as I always say MONEY RULES!!