IT MIGHT BE MORE VALUE BETTING MIAMI IN GAME #1 IF YOU LIKE THEM FOR THE SERIES:

rainbow

EOG Master
If they happen to lose game #1 they will 100% be the favorite in game #2. Without a doubt in my mind...

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: IT MIGHT BE MORE VALUE BETTING MIAMI IN GAME #1 IF YOU LIKE THEM FOR THE SERIES:

<TABLE class=linesTbl cellSpacing=1 border=0><TBODY><TR class=linesHeader><TD colSpan=8>NBA Basketball - Wed 5/18

</TD></TR><TR class=linesColumns><TD colSpan=4>Game</TD><TD>Handicap</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>Total Points</TD><TD>More</TD></TR><TR class=linesAlt1><TD class=linesDate>Wed 5/18</TD><TD class=linesRotNumBold>505</TD><TD class=linesTeam>Miami Heat</TD><TD class=linesScore></TD><TD class=linesSpread>+1.5 +100</TD><TD class=linesMLine></TD><TD class=linesTotals>OVER 181.5 -106</TD><TD class=linesMore vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2>

</TD></TR><TR class=linesAlt1><TD>05:35 PM</TD><TD class=linesRotNumBold>506</TD><TD class=linesTeam>Chicago Bulls</TD><TD class=linesScore></TD><TD class=linesSpread>-1.5 -110</TD><TD class=linesMLine></TD><TD class=linesTotals>UNDER 181.5 -104</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: IT MIGHT BE MORE VALUE BETTING MIAMI IN GAME #1 IF YOU LIKE THEM FOR THE SERIES:

It surely didnt open as Miami the favorite, better get to hammering the Heat rainbow

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I asked him 100 times why he thought the line would move after a victory to no avail.

rainbow

EOG Master

It surely didnt open as Miami the favorite, better get to hammering the Heat rainbow
Did the game start yet? Who said anything about the opening number? Maybe I misread my own post...

rainbow

EOG Master

I asked him 100 times why he thought the line would move after a victory to no avail.
They will be the favorite in this game, that you can take to the bank with you...

rainbow

EOG Master

This is where you find out on the forum who are the shortstops.... And you have a point and a half head start...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

If they happen to lose game #1 they will 100% be the favorite in game #2. Without a doubt in my mind...

I'm surprised rainbow, a measured oddsmaker and handicapper, would use the term "100%" in regards to his certainty of an uncertain event.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

So rainbow, the line is currently Miami Heat +2 -105.

Based on your "100%" prediction, this line will move enough by tip-off to make the Heat a favorite.

Would you like to retreat on your statement now at all? Or how much would you be willing to wager on your statement still holding true?

I'm about to unload on the Heat. If you truly know what you're talking about I should be able to over-bet it and scalp some out come Wednesday...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Weinke are you the squarest bettor on the planet?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks VegasRandy.

The five-page thread was not one of Rainbow's finest moments.

rainbow

EOG Master

First things first, thanks for the bump. PS: Anytime you would like to have a head to head baseball contest just let me know, just turn your head upside down and whatever falls out we can bet, and if you think I'm running my mouth just try me....But I doubt you have the nuts to challenge me period...

rainbow

EOG Master

So rainbow, the line is currently Miami Heat +2 -105.

Based on your "100%" prediction, this line will move enough by tip-off to make the Heat a favorite.

Would you like to retreat on your statement now at all? Or how much would you be willing to wager on your statement still holding true?

I'm about to unload on the Heat. If you truly know what you're talking about I should be able to over-bet it and scalp some out come Wednesday...
I will surrender and say I was way off on this one... To be honest with you this isn't the first time I was wrong about something and I'm sure it won't be the last time...

rainbow

EOG Master

I'm surprised rainbow, a measured oddsmaker and handicapper, would use the term "100%" in regards to his certainty of an uncertain event.
I'm not perfect like you JK... I admit I never will be period...

rainbow

EOG Master

Thanks VegasRandy.

The five-page thread was not one of Rainbow's finest moments.
I wish Ken was still living so he could tell you on the phone or in person if I'm SHARP or not... But its amazing how some people go on a small winning streak and pretend they are God, they all like LAMBS when they are picking LOSERS...

rainbow

EOG Master

You are another guy that plays results, I need one more basket for my huge over play damn near after the game is final, you got your nerve bashing someone, you are nothing but all results, you NEVER BASH no one before the results always after the polls are in or you have a big headstart.... What a joker you are, I mean every word of it....

rainbow

EOG Master

Weinke are you the squarest bettor on the planet?
Timely, I don't want no war ok? I was wrong and admit defeat, but the piling on I can't handle expecially coming from JK, here's a guy that is on a small winning streak nothing more and now he thinks he's God... God bless him if he thinks that...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rainbow...JK wasn't bashing you, just questioning your 100% statement.....

If you really believe the Heat should be favored in game 2, then a huge wager is in order at the line of +2 on your part, or the Heat moneyline....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I wish Ken was still living so he could tell you on the phone or in person if I'm SHARP or not... But its amazing how some people go on a small winning streak and pretend they are God, they all like LAMBS when they are picking LOSERS...
Holy shit dude - you can't even be wrong with grace... You were wrong and guaranteed something for the past month that made zero sense... Got it? You said the line would move 2 points after a Bulls victory in favor of the Heat. You're blinded by this Heat team and then you get defensive when you're wrong. :LMAO

rainbow

EOG Master

Holy shit dude - you can't even be wrong with grace... You were wrong and guaranteed something for the past month that made zero sense... Got it? You said the line would move 2 points after a Bulls victory in favor of the Heat. You're blinded by this Heat team and then you get defensive when you're wrong. :LMAO
I still think should be the favorite in this game, and the Heat are still the favorite after losing game #1 LOL... Thats a bad line making the Bulls the favorite to win the series after game #1. noway is a line this much of a swing...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Lets play name that poster

"lesson learned, no more contests for me just not worth it"

Rainbow you were wrong, accept it and move on. If the heat opened as favorites or even moved slightly in your direction, u would have been in here slapping yourselfnin the back. Not the case u go on attack mode. Let's hope the heat win, least we are gonna be on the same side, any idea where this closes?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rainbow the Bulls have lost 6 games at home all year...? Why should they be dogs to a team they're 4-0 to, and 3-0 at home? Being a dog on the road is understandable, but the Bulls being a home dog in the playoffs would be great. Hope you're right and that's the line down the road... I'll be all over the best home record in basketball, and #1 NBA seed, as a home dog. :houra

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow the Bulls have lost 6 games at home all year...? Why should they be dogs to a team they're 4-0 to, and 3-0 at home? Being a dog on the road is understandable, but the Bulls being a home dog in the playoffs would be great. Hope you're right and that's the line down the road... I'll be all over the best home record in basketball, and #1 NBA seed, as a home dog. :houra
PS: Do you even know who had the BEST road record in the East THIS YEAR? It sure wasn't the Bulls...LMAO...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PS: Do you even know who had the BEST road record in the East THIS YEAR? It sure wasn't the Bulls...LMAO...
Rainbow what does that have to do with my post? Everything I stated was a fact, was it not? #1 overall seed, best home record in the NBA, and you think they should be a home dog.. 4-0 vs the Heat isn't bad for them so far either - win or lose the series, they shouldn't be home dogs.

WVU

EOG Master

Rainbow, you have issues. It goes beyond anger. It is much deeper than that. Don't change, though as you are good comedy. Practice what you preach, brother and let it roll off your back