It's Been Nice Knowing All of You...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: It's Been Nice Knowing All of You...

can't believe you let Scarlett drive the best car you have

The Devil

EOG Master

ODU HAD A FINE YEAR AND YOU WON THE GUYS HERE MORE THAN YOU LOST WITH YOUR ODU ANALYSIS........NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF......

Toby

EOG Member

shrink pick yourself up dust your self off. and get all your money back on tobys 5 star over in pitt.. p.s one thing i know about you is when you tout a game your money is down.. better luck in tourny.... toby

I think we all need some cheering up after that game. How about a double lap dance on the couch?

Hi Shrink I told you Butler double digits but you scoffed at me and then told me to provide reasoning.. After I wrote down my reasoning.. Brandon Crone... Three Ball.. Quality wins at higher ranked opponent's you erased the thread.. Hate to say I told you so but I just really think Butler is a better team.. However ODU is a fine team and they certainly could have won this game so don't hang your head.. They will be back....

:cheers

Toby

EOG Member

my total has moved 4.5 points ... let me know if i can help...

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Don't beat yourself up to bad Shrink. There will be plenty
of others doing that at the bash next year. LOL Thanks for
your input.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

It was a nice run for ODU this year, not many teams covered 10 straight for us. Take some time for yourself.

You still got all summer to watch the Red Sox dominate the AL East.

dirty

EOG Master

Hi Shrink I told you Butler double digits but you scoffed at me and then told me to provide reasoning.. After I wrote down my reasoning.. Brandon Crone... Three Ball.. Quality wins at higher ranked opponent's you erased the thread.. Hate to say I told you so but I just really think Butler is a better team.. However ODU is a fine team and they certainly could have won this game so don't hang your head.. They will be back....

:cheers

Nobody erased any thread

:+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5

Don't beat yourself up to bad Shrink. There will be plenty
of others doing that at the bash next year. LOL Thanks for
your input.

sorry buddy,
man I was pulling 4- U!
that's another reason I try not to NEVER bet-my "Heart-Fav'z"
fuckin hurts worse buddy.

won-sharp
:smokesmal

Last edited:

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

We have all been crazy with our favorite teams, talking , betting or whatever. That's what makes it so sweet when our dreams are finally realised.....keep the faith baby! My condolences.....but as with all things.....time heals all wounds! Good Luck! BTW, your boys had a great run.....Congratulations!

P.S. Opening day of baseball is nearly here and your beloved Yankees will be tough this year!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool