Its Nuts In Atlanta ...Eagles & Falcon Fans EVERYWHERE Today.

I was just out on an errand and I saw Eagle Jerseys ans Falcon Jerseys all over. People with the window flags, honking horns at each other....I stopped at Bank of America and all these guys where giving some girls from Philly hell....great atmosphere here in town.

Good Luck to All except Philly Fans !!!!

Glaken

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Tough game to handicap I think, but my square opinion is that Phily will win by a TD at least.

Good luck Football Fans.

Atlanta atmosphere

Atlanta atmosphere

Maybe they are talking about the Braves & Phillies game tonite:doh1

All the jerseys are probably Owens, McNabb and Vick around town.

Atlanta Sports Town

Atlanta Sports Town

Do the Falcons still price many upper deck seats $10 so they can get sellouts?

THE SHRINK said:
Glaken,

I never realized you had so many relatives..:yikes

I know one person who will be on the Falcon's side in the Wietzner home tonight....and it ain't them little white dogs BABY !!:cocktail

Ari Gold said:
Do the Falcons still price many upper deck seats $10 so they can get sellouts?

Yes I do believe they offer reduced pricing in the upper deck but I believe the price went up last year .... OK I Found it - Upper Level Endzone is $30 per game/$150 season package.

The General

Glaken said:

Glaken, I doubt that lady would even say hi to me, so I am going with Philly because I can tell by that photo all the Falcon cheerleaders are rude to fat and ugly guys.

The General said:
Glaken, I doubt that lady would even say hi to me, so I am going with Philly because I can tell by that photo all the Falcon cheerleaders are rude to fat and ugly guys.

Actually she is a sweet heart ...her name is Jennifer Cramer and she has a twin sister that is also a cheerleader.

Used to be bartender for a while at the World Famous LUBY'S Sports Bar & Grill right here in my neighborhood ....

The General

Thanks for the BIO Glaken aka cheerleader pervert. Now, get her on the phone and let's talk stud guy. :+signs1-6

The General said:
Thanks for the BIO Glaken aka cheerleader pervert. Now, get her on the phone and let's talk stud guy. :+signs1-6

The phone is the ONLY way you're gettin a three way with her Buschboy...:cocktail

Glacker even our cheerleaders could beat your cheerleaders in a dirty old man hubba hubba waka waka waka contest! Falcons are in trouble!!!

:+excited-

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

sb

sportsbet said:
Glacker even our cheerleaders could beat your cheerleaders in a dirty old man hubba hubba waka waka waka contest! Falcons are in trouble!!!

:+excited-

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

sb

U better check your HOOD PeckerWOOD ... I just saw a new thread with your name in it ..LOL