It's over, Roger

snoopol

EOG Addicted
Re: It's over, Roger

nadal/federer at wimbledon was the greatest sporting event ive ever watched. just spectacular match that was
Here

in Europe we have ESPN America and they advertised the documentary on that match between them at Wimbledon. Anyone seen it yet?? Or it did not air yet??

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

nadal is simply hitting the ball lower with more pace. and, as always he reaches almost any ball on the court. his mind is tough. i like djok, but, after djok beat murray i will be on the over and nadal in the finals.

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

murray has been looking very good. i think only way way murray wins, is if the temperature goes way up. djok should have murray playing defense most of the time. if djok has over 60 unforced errors like federer had, then yes, he will go down. will be a good match.
nadal will destroy murray in my my opinion if they meet in the finals.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Murray hasnt played anyone yet, so tough to say how good he looks.

Kukushkin and Nishikori both came in absolutely spent. I watched a few minutes of the Nishikori game. He had plenty of chances but kept missing. Djokovic will be hammering those

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Of course Djokovic big fav but both Hewitt and Ferrer proved that he's not untouchable like last year. Those guys could not hurt him because they don't have any weapons but Murray sure does. Not saying Murray wins but might be much closer than people think. Although I guess we all wanna see Rafa against Joker in the final.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

As always, it was Fed who cracked

30-year-old against a 25-year-old. Leading up to the match, the younger guy had a 19-9 edge, 7-2 in majors, having won the last four meetings in a major. The older guy hadn't beaten him in a Grand Slam match since 2007.

The thing is, in a few months, when this happens again... (people overvaluing the old dude because he's playing great against inferior competition)... us suckers will gladly take + odds on the younger guy who has his number.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

murray has been looking very good. i think only way way murray wins, is if the temperature goes way up. djok should have murray playing defense most of the time. if djok has over 60 unforced errors like federer had, then yes, he will go down. will be a good match.
nadal will destroy murray in my my opinion if they meet in the finals.

Nothing new... he looks good till he plays the Big 3 in a Grand Slam. LOL

I'd like to see him finally breakthrough.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

30-year-old against a 25-year-old. Leading up to the match, the younger guy had a 19-9 edge, 7-2 in majors, having won the last four meetings in a major. The older guy hadn't beaten him in a Grand Slam match since 2007.

The thing is, in a few months, when this happens again... (people overvaluing the old dude because he's playing great against inferior competition)... us suckers will gladly take + odds on the younger guy who has his number.

Having said that...

If we see a Djokovic-Nadal Final...

Joker time, baby! :houra

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'm rooting for Rafa now...he has always been one of my favorite athletes...he epitomizes everything good about sports..

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Well said buddy :)

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Some funny thing the announcer said on eurosport during that match. Not sure if true and probably only way of finding out is watching that match but he said that few years back when they played at French Open Nadal did not serve to Fed's forehand one single time hahahahaha.

tripp

EOG Master

rafa one of my favorite athletes also

great post game intewview from him. very personable guy...they asked him what his advice would be for murray to beat novak and after saying murray needs to be much more aggressive he had to laugh a bit and say probably best not to take my advice though since he beat me 6 times last year :LMAO