It's over, Roger

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: It's over, Roger

Early money on Federer. Nadal now +140. Love it... I wonder when I should hammer it. :btj:

Nadal's record against Federer is 19-9 for a reason.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Early money on Federer. Nadal now +140. Love it... I wonder when I should hammer it. :btj:

Nadal's record against Federer is 19-9 for a reason.

I might bet on it myself just in case...I'll have to listen to you guys chirping if Fed loses :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Kinger and Tripper don't know tennis.

Bricker, Jake, and Rail are the tennis guys.

J

joeybagadonuts

The sad part is that I would trail Rail before anyone else on this site. I mostly only follow his big dog plays like +250+

I also know exactly nothing about tennis and don't follow it unless I have action on a match.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The sad part is that I would trail Rail before anyone else on this site. I mostly only follow his big dog plays like +250+

I also know exactly nothing about tennis and don't follow it unless I have action on a match.

Remember you placed a tennis bet for Octoman? He wanted Nadal -250 against Lopez, which was a total sucker bet. Birdman and I were on Lopez... that match was on grass @ the Queens Club. I still remember that... easy winner :btj:

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

The line surprised me. I thought it would be much closer to pick. Natural play on Nadal.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Two players in much different form and with substantially different health levels. Market makes Fed 59.2% to win this match. I think that it should be closer to 65%.

4259 Federer -150 is stealing.

Agree with OSU, a couple guys in this thread are betting on Nadal because of their hate for Federer. Same thing they did previously. Should be another fairly easy victory for Fed.

tripp

EOG Master

at this moment i might even trust murray over nadal cause as i said earlier im not convinced nadal is 100%. he had some classic nadal moments vs berdych (one unreal winner down the line in the 4th set i believe it was. had his classic curve back into play)

overall tho his serve is very pedestrian and because of that he wont get any easy points like roger. he should be better in the rallies, but he has to be much better to win. not sure i would make roger -150, probably -120 here with nadal in his current form.

i might be nuts but i actually am considering Murray +200 or so. He looks phenomenal right now. Joker is proving hes the clear best in the world right now, but i think murray FINALLY wins a major this year. i actually think within this year or next murray will make that jump into the elite grouping that contends every major (actually contends, not just make semis and lose easily to the top 3). He is going to win at least 4 or 5 majors in his career i think

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Two players in much different form and with substantially different health levels. Market makes Fed 59.2% to win this match. I think that it should be closer to 65%.

Market agrees with you, and I hate seeing you on the other side.

The thing is, we saw this exact same thing here three years ago. Federer was a -160 favorite, and was playing great. It came time to face Nadal (with injury rumors), and Federer lost.

Nadal has a 19-9 record against Federer. He's in his head. 2007 was the last time Roger beat Rafa in a Grand Slam.

These courts have a good bounce to them and that favors Nadal because he never ever gives Federer an inch.

So, I took the plus odds. Here's to a great match...

:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

at this moment i might even trust murray over nadal cause as i said earlier im not convinced nadal is 100%. he had some classic nadal moments vs berdych (one unreal winner down the line in the 4th set i believe it was. had his classic curve back into play)

overall tho his serve is very pedestrian and because of that he wont get any easy points like roger. he should be better in the rallies, but he has to be much better to win. not sure i would make roger -150, probably -120 here with nadal in his current form.

i might be nuts but i actually am considering Murray +200 or so. He looks phenomenal right now. Joker is proving hes the clear best in the world right now, but i think murray FINALLY wins a major this year. i actually think within this year or next murray will make that jump into the elite grouping that contends every major (actually contends, not just make semis and lose easily to the top 3). He is going to win at least 4 or 5 majors in his career i think

Can't wait for the Djokovic-Murray match, too. The top 4 reach the final 4 once again.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

I would disagree about the stealing part. Nadal is just about 100 % as of right now-not matter what he claims. ANd Nadal is a huuuugggeee matchup problem for Fed because of Fed's one handed backhand
The only reason Nadal should NOT be the favorite because Nadal's serve is not very strong right now--however it was pretty damn good in the last set versus Berdich

snoopol

EOG Addicted

so many Fed haters :finger004

the man is passionate about his craft :btj:

But Come on man how can you cry after your biggest rival beats you. It's like admitting that he caould not handle Rafa. Second it's not like he got to the final for the first time and it was his only shot at winning major. He already won 16, at that time i Believe 14 so C'mon man.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

snoopol

EOG Addicted

BTW I have a question for you guys. ESPN made that sereies 30 for 30 and i naddition to original 30 movies there is a bunch of new ones. I saw something about Roger-Rafa rivalry and their final at Wimbledon. Any idea where I can download it??

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

But Come on man how can you cry after your biggest rival beats you. It's like admitting that he caould not handle Rafa. Second it's not like he got to the final for the first time and it was his only shot at winning major. He already won 16, at that time i Believe 14 so C'mon man.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

No doubt that Nadal is in Federer's head. He simply doesn't do well against his style of play.

We're seeing the same thing with Nadal and Djokovic. In six of their finals last year (two on clay) Djokovic won all of them. Djokovic is in Nadal's head.

tripp

EOG Master

nadal/federer at wimbledon was the greatest sporting event ive ever watched. just spectacular match that was

tripp

EOG Master

Hell of a match going on right now. Nadal is back, win or lose. Serving for the match right now

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Great game. Nadal is just getting stronger as much progress. It was same against Berdych.

VAMOS RAFA!!!