James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

mofome

Banned
Yeah, hes a stud guys. I was allll wrong about big mo who cant do a fucking thing on his own.

:+clueless

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran
Re: James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

No question that he is the best player in NBA right now.

Re: James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

Lebron -1 on +/- right now.

Which means that Cle is losing while he's on the court.

Williams is shooting awefull no doubt. Could he have been any more open?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You guard him and he is an above average player as it is so obvious tonight. Cleveland needs to find a closer to help Lebron

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

travels when guarded charges when guarded

You guard him and he is an above average player as it is so obvious tonight. Cleveland needs to find a closer to help Lebron
true

the lazy ass couldn't get back on d allowing an open 3 for Orl.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

James has taken one shot in the last 5 minutes and he got in sent back down his throat - he forced another and traveled - just stating facts

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Dude is David Robinson

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

We are all witnesses

LeBron just watched another shot on D. That's why his +/- sucks. All he had to do is step in and force a pass and a tougher shot.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

With one second to go does James have time to get off a pass? He may have to shoot

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....James cold blooded.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Now that is what closers do

mofome

Banned

game over muther fuckers

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I saw him looking real quick - he wanted to pass before he jacked that prayer

mofome

Banned

he saved me 1500. i took them on the money line:LMAO I need my head examine. Im a fan now:+textinb3

:houra:houra:houra:houra

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

well done my man

:+excited-

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

:houra:houra:houra:houra

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

well done my man

:+excited-

Well done? that wasnt much money won for that risk. I dont do that often and after that i wont be doing it soon. Winning the blackhawks game was easier:hangt 3-0 3-3 win in OT uggh

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Bottom line i wouldnt be in this spot if Michael or Kobe played tonight

Dude is a deer in the headlights under presure - his prayer got answered because he was no where to been seen in the last 5 minutes

mofome

Banned

Well done? that wasnt much money won for that risk. I dont do that often and after that i wont be doing it soon. Winning the blackhawks game was easier:hangt 3-0 3-3 win in OT uggh

yeah well done. you won, i said well done. something wrong?

:shoot:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

honestly u hear an interview with James and it is very tough to not like him.

mofome

Banned

Dude is a deer in the headlights under presure - his prayer got answered because he was no where to been seen in the last 5 minutes

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he dominated the last 5 minutes of the last game, he hits the game winner here. You're out of your mind my friend.

what happened to your happy horse shit about a 'cold blooded' shot. huh? What?

:doh1