Jammer's College Bowl contest

svbettor

EOG Veteran
ChiTownJoe completes the superfecta and FairWarning is still smarting from the Rose Bowl loss.

FIRST PLACE - ComptrBob 600

SECOND PLACE - Kane 300

THIRD PLACE - SVBettor 100

I will allow 24 hours as a dispute period before declaring the results official.

And a big thank you to JAMMER and BetDSI for funding the competition and the incomparable ComptrBob for his expert recordkeeping skills.

Congrats to ComptrBob and Kane.... good job.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Congrats to Computer Bob, Kane and SVBettor. Well Done. Thanks to CB for the record keeping. Happy New Year!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lucky

vs Cowboys $20,685
vs Seahawks $49,530
vs Bears $49,830
vs Eagles $36,990
vs Brees $3910
vs Lambs $2210

Singles

Lucky (AFC) $4616
Lucky Super Show $10,100

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don’t want kane to hijack Birdie’s Octogan thread again so will post challenge here. You, me and Cwissy. $100 post up. NFLe playoffs.

$1000 virtual bankroll. Limit $50 to $1000 rounded to $50 so $150, $200, $350, etc. Anything you want to bet. Sides, totals, halfs, props, futures, squares. Can bet as much as you want or Never Trump make a bet and hope the other guy loses. Whoever has most after the Super Show wins. Or whoever busts first loses.

No pawlay suckout. Everything else ok.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Squares would have to indicate which square position and have it be publicly visible before #’s assigned.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't want any dirty tricks like I did to Big Runner. Gentleman's agreement not to purposely block by riding or go with a get rich quick fade blitz. I promise not to do that. Legit plays. I have no interest in props or HT's. Mine will be full game sides, totals, futures and maybe a square or two of what I actually bet.

waco

EOG Dedicated
CONGRATS TO CONPUTER BOB AND feel bad for whoever had Ohio St. and Texas!! That Ohio St game was a bad beat!!

kane

EOG master
I don’t want kane to hijack Birdie’s Octogan thread again so will post challenge here. You, me and Cwissy. $100 post up. NFLe playoffs.

$1000 virtual bankroll. Limit $50 to $1000 rounded to $50 so $150, $200, $350, etc. Anything you want to bet. Sides, totals, halfs, props, futures, squares. Can bet as much as you want or Never Trump make a bet and hope the other guy loses. Whoever has most after the Super Show wins. Or whoever busts first loses.

No pawlay suckout. Everything else ok.

Sorry guy, I have no interest, I do very little betting in the playoffs anyway. If you want to do something with me next year during the season, we can talk then.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like I posted, that's what I thought. Enjoy your girl Nancy taking the gavel. The euphoria won't last long.

kane

EOG master
BTW, if you do want to challenge me next year, it would have to be for more than $100, I know it's a lot for you, but I wouldn't waste my time for a such a small amount, GL with the Colts

kane

EOG master
I don't want any dirty tricks like I did to Big Runner[/B]. Gentleman's agreement not to purposely block by riding or go with a get rich quick fade blitz. I promise not to do that. Legit plays. I have no interest in props or HT's. Mine will be full game sides, totals, futures and maybe a square or two of what I actually bet.

You should apologize to him, it was a total pussy move, within the rules, but a pussy move.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking cocksuckers.

Today, 08:46 AM
[TABLE]

Cwissy

[/TABLE]
This shit never ends
Nitrogen Sports Support at 11:26pm on January 3, 2019
Hello ,

Hope this message finds you well.

We have found evidence of overlapping activity with the account 213714 and for that reason we have cancelled your withdrawal request.

Please take the time to go over our rules (https://nitrogensports.eu/n/rules)

15. Multiple Accounts
You may not, under any circumstances, create multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding Nitrogen Sports. This includes, but is not limited to, multiple accounts created to circumvent our betting limits or multiple accounts created to take advantage of our affiliate program. Accounts created to defraud Nitrogen Sports, as decided in our sole discretion, run the risk of having the offending bet(s) cancelled from those accounts and/or those accounts permanently closed. In the event that your account receives funds in error and need to be recovered, Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to treat multiple accounts belonging to a single user as one when recovering funds.

Could you explain us the relationship with the account 213714.

Elad

User 6831 at 5:44am on January 4, 2019
I have one account. This one. I don’t have enough money to need multiple accounts. I can barely keep this one funded. I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. Show me this “evidence” I am participating in a great conspiracy to defraud Nitrogen by depositing .019 and betting a 2 team pawlay. If you credited in time, would have lost as I was going to bet Sneddy instead of Purdue. Maybe your evidence is my master plan to create dozens of accounts for Survivor and bet the Lions out of the gate. You guys hire Robert Mueller as your fraud prosecutor? Maybe 21375 is from Russia! I don’t have time to play games. Am I going to get paid or not?

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
It has to be BigRunner's payback, copying your parlays and playing them at Nitrogen. I would definitely look into that..

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Nitrogen Sports Support at 12:16pm on January 4, 2019
Hello 6831,

I hope this message finds you well.

Our Security Department has finished investigating your account.
After a deep review from our team, your account was found sharing financial information with several accounts.

We have found an overlap with several accounts and this actions need to stop right away.
You need to use your own financial assets in order to assure the best account security.
Security is a top priority at Nitrogen, which I'm sure you can appreciate.
If we find these financial information overlapping again, your account will be frozen and your funds will be seized. According to our multi-accounting rule #15:

Multiple Accounts
You may not, under any circumstances, create multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding Nitrogen Sports.
This includes, but is not limited to, multiple accounts created to circumvent our betting limits or multiple accounts created to take advantage of our affiliate program.
Accounts created to defraud Nitrogen Sports, as decided in our sole discretion, run the risk of having the offending bet(s) cancelled from those accounts and/or those accounts permanently closed.
In the event that your account receives funds in error and need to be recovered, Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to treat multiple accounts belonging to a single user as one when recovering funds.

Your account will be back to active if you agree to use your own financial information only.
Thanks for your cooperation!

We will be expecting your reply in regards to the above assessments.
Regards,

Rocco

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Congrats to the winners and a big "thank you" to Jammer, JK, EOG and BetDSI for the generosity. This was a winning format for sure.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
SportsRMyLife....IT is google and yahoo money. LoL ... I did well this season. That is why I did not post much on EOG. Let me think about it.