Jan 2 Bowl Games Thoughts

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BTW - I am 2 games up in the CFB Bowl Pool on Dave Tuley's site - with 5 left.

Here are the numbers we have for the games on Monday. If there is something you really like please pass it along. The numbers listed are what the pool's numbers are. I know LSU is -15ish but for the Pool they are -5.5. So plays you like with these as the numbers we are playing. I have y thoughts but I want to see what y'all have to say - not confirm what I think.

Miss State -1.5
USC -1.5
LSU -5.5
(Knowing what LSU is NOW LSU is a no-brainer play AT THIS PRICE..........if I lose with 10 points of value - I can live with that)
Penn State -0.5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Don't trust the changing fav move today on Penn St. Penn St 1-3 in Rose Bowls vs Utah coach 11-4 in bowl games. Utah lost last year in the Rose bowl, so they should be more focused.

.................and betting against James Franklin in a big game is never a bad thing to do.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BTW - I am 2 games up in the CFB Bowl Pool on Dave Tuley's site - with 5 left.

Here are the numbers we have for the games on Monday. If there is something you really like please pass it along. The numbers listed are what the pool's numbers are. I know LSU is -15ish but for the Pool they are -5.5. So plays you like with these as the numbers we are playing. I have y thoughts but I want to see what y'all have to say - not confirm what I think.

Miss State -1.5
USC -1.5
LSU -5.5
(Knowing what LSU is NOW LSU is a no-brainer play AT THIS PRICE..........if I lose with 10 points of value - I can live with that)
Penn State -0.5

I went with:

Miss State
Tulane
LSU
Utah

I went 3-0 and won the Pool. I am up 3 games with 2 to go. I changed from USC to Tulane at the very last second and cursed it the entire game. Until the very end when USC CHOKED it away

kane

EOG master
I went with:

Miss State
Tulane
LSU
Utah

I went 3-0 and won the Pool. I am up 3 games with 2 to go. I changed from USC to Tulane at the very last second and cursed it the entire game. Until the very end when USC CHOKED it away
Good job Winky winning your pool, I had Tulane and wrote it off as a loss, considering how many brutal end game losses I deal with, I'll gladly take this one and move on

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You're welcome, kane.

So we are good with letting USC win since he cashed out and lost both playoff games.

Yes. The Boss is happy. We are done.

Joey bad boy. Tulane.

Yes, Ma'am.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Good job Winky winning your pool, I had Tulane and wrote it off as a loss, considering how many brutal end game losses I deal with, I'll gladly take this one and move on

DITTO!

I was cursing myself for the verrrrrrry last second switch and knowing it was gonna cost me the chance to win it outright. Just some asinine stupid play calling and all by USC at the end. What that bozo was doing trying to catch the ball at the 1 - no clue. Then awful play calling from the 1. Then 2nd and 22 and you allow a first down. Then..................

USC shoulda won the game by 10+ and you will be hard-pressed to find anyone to disagree with it.

I am 2 up with 1 to play. I NEVER imagined I would actually win the thing

railbird

EOG Master
usc was not a bad beat, this is what 4 min offense gets you, especially in college football, and this is who riley is