January 6 committee hearings

Bushay

NHL Expert
He was hit so hard the woman rubbing his back almost fell he says!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Newsmax employee can't quite wipe the smile off his face as he told that fairy tale..!!! lol.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey, dumbfuck. Trump hasn't been in office for 1.5 years and Giuliani hasn't been in office for 21 years.

Might be time to stop crying and get over it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey, dumbfuck. Trump hasn't been in office for 1.5 years and Giuliani hasn't been in office for 21 years.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Only teenage girls quote twitter. and even then, its just the losers, attention-hungry victimhood addicts. twitter is passe.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear the big mystery guest at todays hearing is some woman no one's ever heard of. ooh boy, that is big .

Apparently she was on mark meadows staff and overheard someone saying something, LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
I missed the hearing(of course), how was it? Was it a bombshell?

I'm watching the 5 right now and they're 3/4ths through the show and haven't mentioned it yet LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hey, check it out, i wonder which is real? If it's the latter then the dems will hold onto everything and they have nothing to worry about ?

I'm sure NPR and PBS run an honest poll, right?

1656452848484.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Quick question on this emergency hearing?

Is it a good sign if you become a laughingstock after your testimony?