January 6 committee hearings

MrTop

EOG Master
How the Fed and the Biden Administration Got Inflation Wrong

Officials applied an old playbook to a new crisis. ‘We fought the last war.’

In recent weeks, top officials in the Biden administration and Federal Reserve have publicly conceded that they made mistakes in their handling of inflation.

Behind their errors was a misreading of the economy.

Advisers to President Biden and Fed officials worried the Covid-19 pandemic and related restrictions would bring similar consequences to the 2007-09 financial crisis: weak demand, slow growth, long periods of high unemployment and too-low inflation. So, they applied the last playbook to the new crisis. The Fed redeployed low-interest-rate policies that it believed had been effective and generally benign and promised not to pull back prematurely. Elected officials concluded they had relied too heavily on the Fed previously, and decided to spend more aggressively this time, starting with President Donald Trump and capped off with President Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dow down 1000 pts, economy on the verge of collapse, inflation surging, gas prices at all time highs, russia winning in ukraine - yup, lets focus on Jan 6th.

I wonder why they want to focus on that?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Things starting to get interesting now. Loudermilk caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Yup, giving people tours is terrible. treasonable even...right?

You really need to just accept that the democratic party is finished, done, everything it values will be stripped away sir.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Enabling child -slaughter.....putting 2 sexual predators and a woman in a cult on the supreme court....encouraging the execution of the vice president is no big deal.....just another day in the republican party
I support all that, no need to get all uptight about it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Twitter having a field day with the “I’ve decided I should be on the pardon list, if that’s still in the works.” line.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you call someone a coward, that now means that you're telling people to lynch them.

LMAO. Holy fuck are you people retarded.
These guys are really into the hearings aren't they? The good news is other than far left lunatics and far left media they are the only ones. I haven't watched a second of them, all i do is see a few headlines(mostly at places like this).

Poor Bushey just doesn't understand that NO ONE cares.

boston massacre

EOG Master
These guys are really into the hearings aren't they? The good news is other than far left lunatics and far left media they are the only ones. I haven't watched a second of them, all i do is see a few headlines(mostly at places like this).

The Con Artists Prey On Air Heads Like That.