January 6 committee hearings

blueline

EOG Master
amazing how pence is lauded as some kind of hero for doing the right thing.....thats how low you have to set the bar with gop-ers..of course members of the cult want to execute him for doing the right thing.......what about those 4 years he was enabling that orange POS

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
amazing how pence is lauded as some kind of hero for doing the right thing.....thats how low you have to set the bar with gop-ers..of course members of the cult want to execute him for doing the right thing.......what about those 4 years he was enabling that orange POS
Can you name a single thing Joe Biden has accomplished since becoming president, or a single way that the country has become better?
Just one. Thanks in advance.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Can you name a single thing Joe Biden has accomplished since becoming president, or a single way that the country has become better?
Just one. Thanks in advance.

Haven't You Asked That Question Many Times Before To Biden Flakes ?

And Everyone Of Them Shies Away From The Question, Like The Liberal Wimps That They Are.

Policies Are The Things That Affect American Lives.

And To Show How Dumb and Submissive The Liberal Wimps Are, You'll See That The Pussies Will Never Answer Your Question.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, with Bigrunner gone, you're doing a good job of spewing the same propaganda that eight people are going to read.
Sorry, this stuff is all coming out of Republicans' mouths.

You WISH it was only me saying it.

You're fucked!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Now go on back to sticking your head in the sand.

You don't want to see any more of this than you have to.

mr merlin

EOG Master
comrade where you been ? i was worried, i thought covid got you.
I'm traveling right now, been gone all week, be home by sunday. I only check the internet from my motel at night. So fr I've been to SD,WY, NE, KS,OK and now i;m in NM.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Blunder of the decade. McCarthy not putting anyone on the J6 committee to counter and try and distract and mislead the truth from getting out.

He's history as far as the next majority leader.

Even Orangeman himself saying that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Blunder of the decade. McCarthy not putting anyone on the J6 committee to counter and try and distract and mislead the truth from getting out.

He's history as far as the next majority leader.

Even Orangeman himself saying that.

Imagine being as clueless as this buttfucked, tranny-loving loser.

Nancy Pelosi Rejects 2 GOP Picks For Jan. 6 Inquiry Committee

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine still obsessing over Donald Trump 1.5 years after he left office.

Then trying to convince normal people that you're not fucking insane.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Imagine still obsessing over Donald Trump 1.5 years after he left office.

Then trying to convince normal people that you're not fucking insane.
I don't have the energy to dig through three years of old posts, but every leftist here posted repeatedly, "Once Trump is out of office, we're never going to even think about him again".

MrTop

EOG Master
I hear things are getting real ugly for the ukranians, foreign battalions destroyed, glorious news indeed.

• Belarusian forces are conducting mobilization exercises along the Ukrainian border but are unlikely to enter the war in Ukraine due to their low capabilities and the adverse domestic implications of military involvement on behalf of Russia.
  • Russian forces have likely reached the southern outskirts of Lysychansk and are reinforcing their grouping around Severodonetsk to complete the capture of both Severodonetsk and Lysychansk. These gains remain unlikely to provide Russian forces with a decisive edge in further operations in Ukraine and have further degraded Russian capabilities.
  • Russian forces are continuing efforts to encircle the Ukrainian grouping in Hirske and Zolote and are likely moving to take control of these settlements.
  • Russian forces have likely successfully interdicted Ukrainian lines of communication along the T1302 highway and are using recent gains along the highway to reinforce assaults on Lysychansk.
  • Russian forces amassed equipment and continued building defensive capabilities along the Southern Axis.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Big day tomorrow. A couple of these guys up to their necks in quicksand. How long can they keep their heads above ground?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Tooti-fruity...Ohhhhhh RudYYYYY. lol.

They are all such pussies. Every last one of them. Fake Patriots! lol.