January 6 committee hearings

mr merlin

EOG Master
You were the guy constantly comparing the size of the crowds for Trump's and Biden's rallies as proof Trump would win, how'd that turn out for ya?
Considering trump prob won, just fine. I'm not so stubborn that i dont concede the possibility that baiden won since trump would need to flip 250K votes in MI.

Let me ask you, do you think Mike pence has a chance? even 1 in 100.

Lets face it, if it's not trump it'll be desantis.

kane

EOG master
I think Pence's chances are slim to none, but it has nothing to do with the size of his rallies, which mean nothing in the big picture, as proven in the last election

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes. If you can change the election laws right before the election in virtually every state to favor yourself, rally sizes mean nothing.

blueline

EOG Master
lol. If nobody cares....someone better notify the twice impeached, prison-bound ex-president. He's having another hissy fit.

Based on previous hissy fits....I'm guessing he threw his lunch against the wall again! lol.

Bannon prolly doesn't care either.

😂😂😂😂😂
Heard Miles Taylor say this afternoon polling is showing a big effect especially among independents....the ones who dont care are anti-American cultists

mr merlin

EOG Master
Heard Miles Taylor say this afternoon polling is showing a big effect especially among independents....the ones who dont care are anti-American cultists
That makes no sense, since trump hasn't really lost any republicans, and I;'m sure he's gained almost no democrats, if he's more popular now than when he was president he MUST by default be at least as popular with independents.

And FYI I'm a guy who doesn't even want trump - but i will take him if that's the option.

MrTop

EOG Master
That makes no sense, since trump hasn't really lost any republicans, and I;'m sure he's gained almost no democrats, if he's more popular now than when he was president he MUST by default be at least as popular with independents.

And FYI I'm a guy who doesn't even want trump - but i will take him if that's the option.

bannon will do very little time. If any.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Media knows they and the radical left regime are toast. Just look at how the headlines are written and how they unravel the story within.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ginni there is someone here to see you....she says her name is Liz
You're really into this shit huh? As someone on the other side i see something like that and just laugh and laugh.

Bannon proved they are utterly impotent to require anyone to testify. ...We're going to charge you with contempt, we'll try you and convict you, the response is IDGAF, lol.

The time of reaping is coming, it's not coming for trumps people, it's coming for the Cheney's, the Kinzingers, and the democrats, and it's going to be glorious.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're really into this shit huh? As someone on the other side i see something like that and just laugh and laugh.

Bannon proved they are utterly impotent to require anyone to testify. ...We're going to charge you with contempt, we'll try you and convict you, the response is IDGAF, lol.

The time of reaping is coming, it's not coming for trumps people, it's coming for the Cheney's, the Kinzingers, and the democrats, and it's going to be glorious.

You're really into this shit huh?

All The Flakes Who Get Hoodwinked Easily, Are Into It.

mr merlin

EOG Master
this made me chuckle more

The Steady Erosion of Russian Oil Exports Continues​

Seaborne flows have fallen by 480,000 barrels a day since mid-June
Late today russia announced more maintentence to the Nord stream 1 pipeline, cutting flows in half from their already low levels. prices immediately spiked and germany now realizes the end is near.

kane

EOG master
OAN news, one of the last actual remaining real, credible news sources, with journalists who report on facts, are denied a blue check mark!”, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's some funny shit right there, and she said it with a straight face too

Bushay

NHL Expert
OAN news, one of the last actual remaining real, credible news sources, with journalists who report on facts, are denied a blue check mark!”, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's some funny shit right there, and she said it with a straight face too
Railbirds hero ambulance-chasing attorney Robert Barnes would kill for one of those blue checks. I like to remind him of that too on occasion.