January 6 committee hearings

Bushay

NHL Expert
"So far, the Department of Justice has secured a partial or full conviction in every January 6 trial to go to a jury”

Further solidifying the old saying.............Crime doesn't pay!

kane

EOG master
Glad to see this scumbag get 14 years, LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

Man who pepper-sprayed police gets 14 years in longest Jan. 6-related sentence​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Pennsylvania man found guilty of felony assault and other charges for pepper-spraying police officers outside the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Friday to 14 years behind bars, the longest prison term to date for anyone convicted in the riot of Jan. 6, 2021.

Peter J. Schwartz, 49, was convicted last December at a trial in federal court where evidence showed he was in the vanguard of a mob attacking police at the lower west terrace of the Capitol and boasted later that he had "started a riot" by "throwing the first chair."

Prosecutors said Schwartz then seized a police duffle bag full of pepper-spray canisters and handed them out to others in the mob, including his wife, so they could turn them against police officers.

According to the government's case, Schwartz began chasing down any retreating officers he could find and dousing them with pepper spray as he surged through the crowd into the lower west terrace tunnel wielding a wooden club.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Glad to see this scumbag get 14 years, LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

Man who pepper-sprayed police gets 14 years in longest Jan. 6-related sentence​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Pennsylvania man found guilty of felony assault and other charges for pepper-spraying police officers outside the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Friday to 14 years behind bars, the longest prison term to date for anyone convicted in the riot of Jan. 6, 2021.

Peter J. Schwartz, 49, was convicted last December at a trial in federal court where evidence showed he was in the vanguard of a mob attacking police at the lower west terrace of the Capitol and boasted later that he had "started a riot" by "throwing the first chair."

Prosecutors said Schwartz then seized a police duffle bag full of pepper-spray canisters and handed them out to others in the mob, including his wife, so they could turn them against police officers.

According to the government's case, Schwartz began chasing down any retreating officers he could find and dousing them with pepper spray as he surged through the crowd into the lower west terrace tunnel wielding a wooden club.

Bank Records Show Biden Family Received $10 Million in Payments From China, Foreign Interests​

kane

EOG master
Have you ever considered the possibility that you're using politics as a crutch to feel better about yourself?
Yes, many times I've contemplated whether I use politics as a crutch to feel better about myself, and after spending a long time thinking about it I've come to the conclusion that I don't use politics as a crutch to feel better about myself, I just fucking hate that orange piece of shit. Has it ever occurred to you that you use your hatred of Joe Biden as a crutch to make you feel better about yourself? It's pretty obvious you do

kane

EOG master
"They were there with love in their heart"-- The orange piece of shit talking about the Jan 6th rioters, LMAO

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Yes, many times I've contemplated whether I use politics as a crutch to feel better about myself, and after spending a long time thinking about it I've come to the conclusion that I don't use politics as a crutch to feel better about myself, I just fucking hate that orange piece of shit. Has it ever occurred to you that you use your hatred of Joe Biden as a crutch to make you feel better about yourself? It's pretty obvious you do

I hate all child molesters. I'll never change.

kane

EOG master
I hate all child molesters
Me too

What You Need to Know About the Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit — and the Accuser Who Claims He Raped Her When She Was 13​

The plaintiff, known as Jane Doe in court papers, accuses Donald Trump of raping her during the summer of 1994 when she was 13

Jane Doe accuses Trump of raping her during the summer of 1994 when she was 13, allegedly in the home of Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedophile also named in the lawsuit.

She also claims that: “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”

The complaint also contains a declaration from a Tiffany Doe, who claims she was a party planner for Epstein and charged with finding attractive adolescent women to attend his parties.

Tiffany allegedly met the plaintiff at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, and persuaded her to attend the parties as a way to make connections that would launch her modeling career.

Tiffany allegedly witnessed Trump have four sexual encounters with the plaintiff, including one “where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont care for trump anymore and I've stated it many times, he'd be 100 times better than Biden however, you know it too.

Also there's maybe a 3% chance trump ever raped that woman or any others, about a 97% chance biden has groped and molested young girls many times - trump only gropes slutty grown women who ask for it.

kane

EOG master
What about men who sexually assault women? Do you hate them too?

Accusations filed in court against Trump​

Jill Harth (1992)​

Jill Harth alleged that Trump assaulted her several times. Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[30][31] and "relentless" sexual harassment

E. Jean Carroll (1995 or 1996)​

On May 9, after deliberating for less than three hours, a jury of six men and three women in Manhattan federal court unanimously found Trump liable for sexually abusing Carroll

Summer Zervos (2007)​

Zervos has said that Trump was sexually suggestive during their meeting, kissing her open-mouthed, groping her breasts,[56] and thrusting his genitals on her.[

Alva Johnson (2019)​

On February 25, 2019, Alva Johnson filed a lawsuit against Trump, alleging he had forcibly kissed her at a rally in Florida in August 2016

Jessica Leeds (1980s)​

Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault."[

Kristin Anderson (1990s)​

Anderson said that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s

Lisa Boyne (1996)​

Boyne alleged that Trump made the models walk across the table, looked under their skirts, and described if they were wearing underwear.

Cathy Heller (1997)​

Heller was introduced to Trump, who became angry when she avoided a kiss. He then "grabbed" her and, when he tried to kiss her, she turned her head. Trump kissed her on the side of the mouth "for a little too long" and then he left her.[108][109]

Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)​

McDowell, who was Miss Utah USA in 1997, accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again.

Amy Dorris (1997)​

She alleges that Trump groped and kissed her without her consent at the event. The Guardian confirmed that she told her mother and a friend in New York immediately after the incident and that she had told her therapist and several other friends about it over the years;

Karena Virginia (1998)​

Karena Virginia said that in 1998 Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast.

Karen Johnson (early 2000s)​

, Karen Johnson alleged that she attended a New Year's Eve party at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, where Trump grabbed her by her genitals, pulled her behind a tapestry, and forcibly kissed her.

Mindy McGillivray (2003)​

Mindy McGillivray stated that in January 2003, when she was 23 years old, she was groped by Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate.[19][100] She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[19] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ass!"[100]

Rachel Crooks (2005)​

They shook hands, but Trump would not let go. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks, then directly on the mouth.[98][101] "It was so inappropriate," Crooks recalled in an interview. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."[101]

Natasha Stoynoff (2005)​

Trump gave Stoynoff a tour of the Mar-a-Lago estate. She says that during this tour, he pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue into her mouth.[19][97]Stoynoff described the alleged episode, "We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump's longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself."

Jessica Drake (2006)​

Drake accused Trump of having sexually assaulted her by grabbing tightly in a hug and kissed her and two acquaintances nearly ten years prior.

Ninni Laaksonen (2006)​

Laaksonen appeared with Trump on the Late Show with David Letterman on July 26, 2006.[136] Laaksonen claims that before they went on the air, Trump grabbed her buttocks. As Laaksonen describes the interaction: "He really grabbed my butt. I don't think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening?"[

Cassandra Searles (2013)​

In October 2016, Rolling Stone and NPR reported Trump fondled Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington USA of 2013, without her consent during the Miss USA pageant of that year.[19 She said he was "continually" groping her buttocks and had asked her to go "to his hotel room".

kane

EOG master
What about a grown man who walks in on young girls while they're undressing? Do you hate them too?

Pageant dressing room visits​

Trump owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, from 1996 to 2015.[111][141] In a Howard Stern interview in 2005, he said he made a practice of walking into the contestants' dressing rooms unannounced while the women were undressed:

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else. ...You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it. ... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.[141][144

Miss Teen USA contestants (1997)​

Mariah Billado, Miss Vermont Teen USA, is one of five women to mention such a dressing room visit incident in 1997.[146][147] Billado said of the visit: "I remember putting on my dress really quick, because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.' Trump, she recalled, said something like, 'Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before.'"

Bridget Sullivan (2000)​

In 2000, Bridget Sullivan was Miss New Hampshire USA. As she prepared for a television broadcast, Trump allegedly walked into the dressing room. She told BuzzFeed he was coming to wish the contestants good luck, but they "were all naked".

Tasha Dixon (2001)​

Tasha Dixon, Miss Arizona USA 2001, told a CBS affiliate in Los Angeles that in 2001, "[Trump] just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless, other girls were naked." She said that having been walked in on when the women had little or no clothes put them in a "very physically vulnerable position, and then to have the pressure of the people that work for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him ...

Unnamed contestants (2001)​

An unnamed Miss USA contestant said that in 2001 Trump walked into her dressing room unannounced while she and another contestant were undressed. She told The Guardian Trump "just barged right in, didn't say anything, stood there and stared at us. ... He didn't walk in and say, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, I was looking for someone.' He walked in, he stood and he stared. He was doing it because he knew that he could."

Samantha Holvey (2006)​

On October 14, 2016, Samantha Carol Holvey, Miss North Carolina USA 2006, related that "Trump's conduct was 'creepy' around the women She also described how he had come backstage unannounced, with Melania Trump: "I was shocked—again—by this violation of our personal space. What was he doing, coming backstage when we were still getting dressed?"[152]

kane

EOG master
Also there's maybe a 3% chance trump ever raped that woman or any other
The jury in the E Jean Carroll sexual assault case disagrees with you, or maybe that was just one of the 3% of the times he's sexually assaulted someone

mr merlin

EOG Master
The jury in the E Jean Carroll sexual assault case disagrees with you, or maybe that was just one of the 3% of the times he's sexually assaulted someone
They found him innocent of the alleged rape. Isn't there a statute of limitations on sex crime charges?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sit on a chair in Nancy Pelosi's office and put your feet on her desk? Up to 46 years.

Get shitfaced drunk, drive your Corvette on city streets at 150 MPH, crash into another car, and kill a woman and her dog? 3 to 10 years. (Henry Ruggs)

You can literally kill people and get 1/10 less of a penalty.

Of course, libtards see no issue with this.

They celebrate it.
Not really fair is it? Almost like the entire US govt and justice system has been corrupted by evil.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Me too

What You Need to Know About the Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit — and the Accuser Who Claims He Raped Her When She Was 13​

The plaintiff, known as Jane Doe in court papers, accuses Donald Trump of raping her during the summer of 1994 when she was 13

Jane Doe accuses Trump of raping her during the summer of 1994 when she was 13, allegedly in the home of Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedophile also named in the lawsuit.

She also claims that: “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.”

The complaint also contains a declaration from a Tiffany Doe, who claims she was a party planner for Epstein and charged with finding attractive adolescent women to attend his parties.

Tiffany allegedly met the plaintiff at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, and persuaded her to attend the parties as a way to make connections that would launch her modeling career.

Tiffany allegedly witnessed Trump have four sexual encounters with the plaintiff, including one “where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.”

I hate all child molesters
Me too.

You Love Biden.

He's Assaulted Many Women.

Even His Daughter.