Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Current Record: 13-8 +4.47 units

Let's shake things up.

Play 22: Phillies ML -149 (heritage)(action) = win
Play 23: Cubs ML -108 (5dimes) (*Lester and Suter must start) = WILL LOSE
Play 24: Mariners ML -111 (Heritage) (*Paxton and Gibson must start) = LOSER
Play 25: Yankees ML -235 (5dimes (*Tanaka and Cashner must start) = LOSING
Play 26: Oakland A's ML -138 (5dimes) (*Perez and Mengden must start) = LOSER

BOL

LOL!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

For what it's worth, that A's game they probably win 9 times out of 10... Martin could have given up 10 or 12 runs easily with the contact he was giving up.

Serves me right for betting a HR or nothing team in the Yankees when the ball isn't carrying tonight due to the weather. That would be a bad bet. There is a difference, and you don't seem to understand, which is probably why you consistently lose your ass, usually in hilarious fashion on this forum. And then you don't post for a few weeks. But you always come back, so I appreciate it.

Javy with an excellent start to the 100-play contest.

His specialty begins Thursday with the opening of the 2018 MLB season.

Thanks JK, will have to avoid getting into a nursing a lead frame of mind to win I think.

My two favorite posts of this thread. I'm not sure which one is more hilarious.

JKs joke that went way over the kids head or the fact he was talking about nursing a lead after 7% of the contest.

:mutley

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ruca, whether I win or lose, you're still a manlet. :LMAO

I like where I'm at. :btj:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The Yankee loss at -235 was tough on the bottom line.

Fun to follow.

Javy v Ruca, 74 plays left.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The Yankee loss at -235 was tough on the bottom line.

Fun to follow.

Javy v Ruca, 74 plays left.

Deserved to lose that one... still surprised Oakland lost, Martin Perez is one of the league's worst pitchers and could have easily had a 1 inning outing.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

We're going to hammer some Masters matchups to give us all some morning action to obsess over

Play 27: Jimmy Walker ML over Angel Cabrera Round 2 Matchup -230 (Bookmaker)
Play 28: Rory McIlroy ML over Adam Scott Round 2 Matchup -180 (Bookmaker)
Play 29: Justin Rose ML over Rafael Cabrera Bello Round 2 Matchup -180 (Nitrogensports)

BOL

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

We're going to hammer some Masters matchups to give us all some morning action to obsess over

Play 27: Jimmy Walker ML over Angel Cabrera Round 2 Matchup -230 (Bookmaker)
Play 28: Rory McIlroy ML over Adam Scott Round 2 Matchup -180 (Bookmaker)
Play 29: Justin Rose ML over Rafael Cabrera Bello Round 2 Matchup -180 (Nitrogensports)

BOL

3-0. Won by 12 strokes, 2 strokes, and 6 strokes, respectively.

18-11 +4.63 units

Kid never ever mentions golf all of a sudden he's betting it. I wonder whose plays those were? :LMAO:LMAO

I'll give the kid credit he knows better than anyone his baseball plays are pure mush. :shoot:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Here are the rules agreed upon by both participants:

1) Four months to complete from the start of the contest
2) Winner will be paid after 100 plays
3) In the unlikely event of a final tally of +0.00 units, the contest will be declared a push
4) Nitrogensports, Heritage, Bookmaker and 5Dimes lines can be used
5) Vegas Insider lines/time stamps will be used
6) Each bet is risking one unit or to win one unit
7) All four major sports, as well as college basketball, golf matchups and professional sports props are allowed
8) Pushes will count as plays
9) +500/-500 cap
10) Cannot play both sides of the same game

If Javy wins, he receives 2000 tacos, a charity will receive 1000 tacos.

If Javy loses, Ruca's side will receive 3000 tacos.

"Never mentioned golf except I made the rules of the contest and explicitly mentioned 'golf matchups."

Ruca, is it painful being that stupid? Always been curious.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I've been on EOG like 3 minutes combined today :LMAO

but if posting stupid things and then changing the subject when you're called out on them makes you feel better as a little manlet, by all means, I am rooting for you!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Play 30: Angels ML -132 (Heritage)

*Gossett and Bridwell must start*

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Play 31: Martin Kaymer ML over Si Woo Kim 3rd round matchup -127 (Nitrogen)

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Play 32: White Sox/Tigers Under 4.5 First 5 -115 (bookmaker)

*Fulmer and Giolito must start

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bases loaded no out and the Tigers escape without a run. No luck there

lmao if you're counting stuff like that as luck, then I got about 5000 complaints already from my under picks... nats/mets game had an unearned run and a run scored with 2 outs from a balk

Did you ever consider that maybe the White Sox didn't score with the bases loaded and 0 outs b/c they have one of the least talented lineups in baseball and their bottom of the order looks like an AAA lineup?

That said, the White Sox are bad enough to give up 5 runs in 5 batters so no reason to fear yet... get back to rooting for a stranger to fail at a contest that has no impact on you... lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If the situation was reversed and Javy needed the over, he would be bitching that the bases were loaded with no outs, but no runs were scored

I've had some tough luck in bases so far this year. No way to dispute that.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

No idea why kane and cho are posting in this thread though, cho already had a dozen posts in this thread deleted by john, you think he'd do john a favor and not shit the thread up

oh well

King Felix

EOG Veteran

lmao if you're counting stuff like that as luck, then I got about 5000 complaints already from my under picks... nats/mets game had an unearned run and a run scored with 2 outs from a balk

Did you ever consider that maybe the White Sox didn't score with the bases loaded and 0 outs b/c they have one of the least talented lineups in baseball and their bottom of the order looks like an AAA lineup?

That said, the White Sox are bad enough to give up 5 runs in 5 batters so no reason to fear yet... get back to rooting for a stranger to fail at a contest that has no impact on you... lol
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Since the Statcast era began in 2015, there have been 14,171 six-game stretches for teams, and the White Sox’s 51.7% hard-hit rate ranks second all-time.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]#1 offense in baseball so far this year. #1 rated wRC+ of 155; second best in league is 133. White Sox are going to score a lot of runs this year. They're not the best offense in baseball but they certainly aren't bad. So far they've been light years better than second in all of baseball so yes, it was lucky that they scored zero runs with the bases loaded and no one out. [/FONT]

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Since the Statcast era began in 2015, there have been 14,171 six-game stretches for teams, and the White Sox’s 51.7% hard-hit rate ranks second all-time.

#1 offense in baseball so far this year. #1 rated wRC+ of 155; second best in league is 133. White Sox are going to score a lot of runs this year. They're not the best offense in baseball but they certainly aren't bad. So far they've been light years better than second in all of baseball so yes, it was lucky that they scored zero runs with the bases loaded and no one out.

lol 6 game sample

lineup is full of bums man, do you want to list the 6 starting pitchers faced of that 6 game sample?

by the way, glad you're here, what do you think of Giolito? He's lost a lot of velocity, seems to have a pretty low ceiling, at least based on what his ceiling was perceived as a while back?

Curious where the White Sox are going to get starting pitching to be honest.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Maybe the White Sox will bail me out here and take out Giolito... 88 MPH 4 seamers belt high

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Fulmer lol 0-2 meatball hanging change up to the only MLB hitter in the lineup

trying to make this difficult

but there's that lineup weakness helping me out.

Nice win!

JKs is the one in charge of grading here so it doesn't really matter how accommodating you are. :+clueless

But I get the fact you don't want to make obvious that you're having another losing day. :cheers