JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Bsander

Banned
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Javy I think you're taking one thing I stated and ignoring the rest, good attorney but not seeing the big picture that will allow you to make money betting.
1. Do you make your own line? It's starting to become clear that you don't.
2. Why would I ever use LAST YEAR'S over under complete season Stat as a way to handicap one day at a time? Not only is this team completely different but they have a new coach, new key players and even a different bullpen and starting pitchers.
3. However if you feel this strongly about them being a over machine.. why the hell aren't you betting them over hand over fist?!
I'm not a baseball betting guru but I do put in work and make my own line and think alot more outside of the box than what you are displaying.
I don't want to argue with you as I don't really care. Was only pointing out that if you scratch a entire team from your betting slate everytime one goes against you.. you might as well just bet 5 pitchers and come up with a failed system attempt or something. Pretty soon you'll have 2 teams by all star break it's day 7 of the season for God's sake.

:lightbulb:

Bsander

Banned
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

2-8-1 updated in the thread 12io4j2w90

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

Baseball totals are my best as well. My tough loss was under 9' in rockies-cubs yesterday. 5-3 going to the nineth. A two out single drives in one. Then a 0-2 pitch with the shadows around didnt matter, home run. All plays vs 5dimes reduced at time of posting. record 0-0. play balt under 7'-05. Now you can double fade.

Kleuger

EOG Senior Member

Javy... you have to hit 10 in a row to get to 60%.

10 in a fuking row.

Sorry man, I don't see that happening.

Timely's march madness picks hit at a better rate Javy, you better step it up

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

This thread is what WVU calls platinum.....2-8-1 from a self proclaimed 60% handicapper is priceless......and the juice is killing him.....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

To be fair, his main point was based on an incorrect stat of the twins being under heavy last year, when in fact they were over heavy.

Frankly, he made my point. Teams with bad rotations, bad defense, and bad bullpens are going to be over heavy (or they'll wise up and start hanging 9's and 9.5's on twins games) because there are going to be too many innings to eat in the bullpen and not enough serviceable arms to put outs on the board before runs.
It takes two teams to hit an over (most times). The Twins are not the most feared offensive team out there.

If what you believe to be true about the twins bad rotation, bad D, and bad bullpen, you should be pounding the opposition team total over.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

It takes two teams to hit an over (most times). The Twins are not the most feared offensive team out there.

If what you believe to be true about the twins bad rotation, bad D, and bad bullpen, you should be pounding the opposition team total over.

I bet if you look up last year (if you can find it) you'll find that it was at least profitable to bet the team total over on Twins' opponents. Only question is how profitable.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You guys must be new to baseball. Generally, 2-1 games in the 7th stay under 8 and generally, 5-1 games with 3 outs to go stay under 7.5. If I suffer bad beats all year, it'll be a rough year. True of anyone in any sport.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I bet if you look up last year (if you can find it) you'll find that it was at least profitable to bet the team total over on Twins' opponents. Only question is how profitable.
I don't care about last year. Should I go by last year when capping Cubs totals?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I don't care about last year. Should I go by last year when capping Cubs totals?

generally the same team, yes, without Kris Bryant... above average rotation when all is said and done, top tier bullpen, inconsistent offense that struggles to score without the HR.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

generally the same team, yes, without Kris Bryant... above average rotation when all is said and done, top tier bullpen, inconsistent offense that struggles to score without the HR.

I can't agree that it's the same team. I think Montero and Fowler were pretty major additions. The kids will have an extra year of improving also.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Agree, anything outside of Hughes starts. Like anything, you pick your spots. I don't play on pitchers as much as fade them.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I can't agree that it's the same team. I think Montero and Fowler were pretty major additions. The kids will have an extra year of improving also.

Well, let's not forget the 2014 Cubs were incredibly unlucky. At one point, they had 5 more runs on the year and were like 9 games below .500. Before they sold off, of course. Very, very unlikely to be that far below .500 scoring more runs than you allow. I think this team is slightly better than last year (without Kris Bryant), and I think last year should have been around a .500 team.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

White Sox/Indians Under 7 -115

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Well, let's not forget the 2014 Cubs were incredibly unlucky. At one point, they had 5 more runs on the year and were like 9 games below .500. Before they sold off, of course. Very, very unlikely to be that far below .500 scoring more runs than you allow. I think this team is slightly better than last year (without Kris Bryant), and I think last year should have been around a .500 team.

I can't compare this team to last year's team. The dynamics of last year were totally different as you knew they were trying to move players. If you are comparing 2015 to 2014, I would only use Aug-Sept as that's when some of these players were getting bigger roles.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hard for my luck to get worse, but Carrasco is a clown and got himself hurt in the first inning. Kid has to learn how to pitch up in the count, jesus christ. Pitching like Jumbo Diaz.

Wonder if I can get my bet returned since technically Carrasco didn't pitch, just got his face raped. McCalister is horrendous.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The way these runs are scoring is comical. Passed ball, dink hit = run. Passed ball, dink hit = run. Light me up like Zimmerman, much preferred. This special olympics baseball every time I throw in an under is getting old. Guess you should expect it out of a 90+ loss team like the White Sox, but christ.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

the value of scrubs "word"

4/09/2015

Is that better or worse than your remarkable 8-40 in the NCAA tournament, mr. college hoops expert? I dunno, 5-3 on the year seems good to me for MLB totals so far. I'll make sure to never bet that gas can Quintana again on unders.

4/14/2015 (his very next start)

White Sox/Indians Under 7 -115

:btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

got eeeeem

not really, considering my only purpose of calling Quintana a gas can was to get timely all flustered... worked. Kid is here obsessing over me again. I actually like Quintana. I don't consider him a sure fire hall of famer like Timely does with him and Jon Garland... but he's a solid pitcher usually. (i've said this other places, but like I said, couldn't miss an opportunity to make timely cry like a little baby and obsess over me)

I'll bet *almost* any lefty in a reasonable spot for it against the Indians though. Team is terrible against lefties.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Timely, you must absolutely adore the attention one way or another to solely come to a forum to interact with someone who is 'obsessed with you.' Wouldn't that mean you were obsessed? You come over here *SOLELY* to interact with me. That is literally the only reason you come to EOG. Think about it. You wouldn't be on EOG right now if I wasn't here. I'd be here in my thread whether you existed or not, but you wouldn't be on EOG if I wasn't here. But I'm the obsessed one, right... no wonder you flunked out of community college and made up a lie about playing baseball at Penn State and Triton College.

Kerry is about to go on a run

got eeeeem

not really

You don't understand how this typing thing works. You typed,
I'll make sure to never bet that gas can Quintana again on unders.

Then in his next start you bet on a Quintana under.
If you want anyone to think your not full of shit with every post don't you think you would want to type something legitimate. For someone supposedly studying to be a lawyer.....typed false statements don't really help a reputation, or do they?

rayray

EOG Dedicated

cbb is over.. timely is no longer begging for as much attention.. kerry, you have taken over the helm for a while.. i know im not a lone when i say this, and im seriously not trying to be a dick or party pooper, but its fucking painful to open up the main forum page at this place these days... no idea how the vets stomach reading so much dumb shit from you kids ... fairwarning has a ton of patience and you should definitely listen to him if he offers any advice

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

A winning gambler doesn't worry about one-upping a 30% capper from the tourney.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

cbb is over.. timely is no longer begging for as much attention.. kerry, you have taken over the helm for a while.. i know im not a lone when i say this, and im seriously not trying to be a dick or party pooper, but its fucking painful to open up the main forum page at this place these days... no idea how the vets stomach reading so much dumb shit from you kids ... fairwarning has a ton of patience and you should definitely listen to him if he offers any advice

Between him arguing with every poster and FatGambler posting about a day in the life of a functioning retard, I agree, this place is painful to read. Maybe JK could keep FatGambler in one thread like they do at TGF? How about John?

Between him arguing with every poster and FatGambler posting about a day in the life of a functioning retard, I agree, this place is painful to read. Maybe JK could keep FatGambler in one thread like they do at TGF? How about John?

It's gotten pretty bad here, honestly I don't think JK knows what to do. Javy is the only person driving traffic really.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You guys take this site a little too seriously. Everything should be read in a sarcastic tone.

Oakland/Houston U 7.5 -110

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You guys take this site a little too seriously. Everything should be read in a sarcastic tone.

Oakland/Houston U 7.5 -110

Even when personal info is posted? If I want to go to SBR, I will.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Even when personal info is posted? If I want to go to SBR, I will.

Timely doesn't care about personal info. If he did, he wouldn't be posting my phone number.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Both of you are wrong. People are very tired of you two trying to one-up each other.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Both of you are wrong. People are very tired of you two trying to one-up each other.

Well, Timely has said he only posts on the forums anymore to hang out with his fantasy baseball buddies, and all of their interaction is over at the gambling forum. So basically, the only reason timely is here is to obsess over me.

So if you want to look for the person causing the problem, it would have to be him. Because he literally hasn't posted on this forum in months without trying to obsess over me in the same post. JK should ban him and move on with it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Javy thinks posting 8 of 10 digits of a phone number is equal to posting someone's full real name, place of employment, and posting on employer's FB page harassing them about the poster and his gambling habits. Guy is a certifiable lunatic.

You have zero proof that it was me and it was pretty obviously the same guy who broadcasted it to anyone who would listen. But why should that matter? You're mentally challenged and don't really give two shits if you're wrong, so you don't have much to lose by claiming it's me, so kudos. DUR LATROY HAWKINS IS A NICE GUY DURRR

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Jesus who cares. You and timely obviously have Homosexual feelings (not that anything is wrong with that) for one another and are afraid to meet up and figure out all the details of your passion for one another. Honestly the only explanation. No 2 people have ever been more excited and passionate to talk about one another. Go on catfish already you two weirdos.

Can we get a small write up on your plays? What conclusive research lead to a play, how many total bases you expect, splits, etc. You might get some respect for your wins and losses if we thought you weren't throwing darts and paying extra juice as a way to cap.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Well, Timely has said he only posts on the forums anymore to hang out with his fantasy baseball buddies, and all of their interaction is over at the gambling forum. So basically, the only reason timely is here is to obsess over me.

So if you want to look for the person causing the problem, it would have to be him. Because he literally hasn't posted on this forum in months without trying to obsess over me in the same post. JK should ban him and move on with it.
What you are saying is you can't control yourself when he posts?