Jaylen Hurts

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Hope he finds a good spot to play - water off a ducks back for Saban. I wonder how many games the Alabama second string could win?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
LOL - wow that would trigger a minor eruption. I guess that will keep happening until somebody has a drop in their draft position because of this. Like right now - I kind of doubt the guts of Bosa from Ohio State. Team was in the hunt and he pussed out. Would you want him on your NFL team???

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
LOL - wow that would trigger a minor eruption. I guess that will keep happening until somebody has a drop in their draft position because of this. Like right now - I kind of doubt the guts of Bosa from Ohio State. Team was in the hunt and he pussed out. Would you want him on your NFL team???
He had a season ending injury. He had a abdominal surgery.. what a puss

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
It was not determined to be season ending was it? Wasn't he cleared medically to play but he decided not to?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
It was not determined to be season ending was it? Wasn't he cleared medically to play but he decided not to?
Nope rehab scheduled to begin december 5th according to yahoo at the time after surgery report. I remember specifically because I began betting overs right after report. I suppose he could have played in national champ game if they gotten there. Ab surgery sounds horrible.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
But, his style fits. The guys left holding the bag on these graduate transfers are the guys that have been slugging away waiting for the chance to play and then they bring somebody in on top of them. They might as well transfer someplace as well that they can play at. Eventually, nobody will be a backup qb after they all get done finding a place to play?