Jeopardy Champ James Holzhauer

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
I never really watched jeopardy until I heard this guy was going to be on.

I got a question, I heard they wrapped filming for this 35th season Wednesday and will have new episodes in September for there 36th season.

do they stop a season with a champion still going on his run? or is this a hint he lost at some point coming up soon?

I hope he breaks the record and kills it as long as he can.

skinny

EOG Addicted
The shows you're watching now we're taped back in February.

Last edited by a moderator:

boston massacre

EOG Master
He blows away the competition by halftime of every show.

When it comes time for Final Jeopardy, It's already Game Over.

11 Straight Days.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
he is a master of using that clicker. like timing the Wheel. he has that clicker electronics to a microsecond. or his button pushing gaming skills is 3X faster than average. he gets in on the easy ones that the other player you you know are sharp to get that far, almost every time. I did not watch this show the late one here on the new record again. sways he was perfect. . if he was perfect as that link said how does anyone else have $$$ going to final jeopardy?

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
he is a master of using that clicker. like timing the Wheel. he has that clicker electronics to a microsecond. or his button pushing gaming skills is 3X faster than average. he gets in on the easy ones that the other player you you know are sharp to get that far, almost every time. I did not watch this show the late one here on the new record again. sways he was perfect. . if he was perfect as that link said how does anyone else have $$$ going to final jeopardy?
His click is instant....he doesn't care what the question is.......he'll take his chances with any question

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
On ESPN today is his story. He bought an ebook from a former champ who focused on theigjrs and not when the question ends. It's working.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I never really watched jeopardy until I heard this guy was going to be on.

I got a question, I heard they wrapped filming for this 35th season Wednesday and will have new episodes in September for there 36th season.

do they stop a season with a champion still going on his run? or is this a hint he lost at some point coming up soon?

I hope he breaks the record and kills it as long as he can.

I'll take a guess that Jeopardy schedules everything in Advance.

When the season ends, whoever the champ is, they end up coming back when the new season begins.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The shows you're watching now we're taped back in February.

If he is currently still a contestant, then that means he has won every day in March, and all the days in April up until the season's last day. Then would be back in September for the start of the new season.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
His strategy for daily doubles is something that is key to his success.

Plus his sports betting background has helped him to bet big on the daily doubles.

Heim

EOG Master
Has anyone mentioned he wrote for 'Hardball Times'......his metric analysis on regular season wins was some of
the best I've read. Without a doubt he makes money betting mlb....other sports....I'm sure he has help.

railbird

EOG Master
The questions are easy and he is playing achool girls, jeopardy was much tougher 30 yrs ago, im mildly impressed, but way less impressed than most