Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

:pop:

[h=2]FactCheck responds to Polland challenge[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T12:52:29-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FACTCHECK.ORG, RON POLARIK, WORLDNETDAILY
Brooks Jackson[SUP]1[/SUP], Director of FactCheck.org, a nationally acclaimed journalistic organization dedicated to truth in politics, has responded to the recent attack by Ron Polland published in WorldNetDaily. In an email to Obama Conspiracy Theories, Jackson wrote:
On advice of counsel, I am losing not one second of sleep over this comical "challenge."
Donations to FactCheck.org are deductible because we are a part of the University of Pennsylvania, a 501(c)3 organization. So if Polland has actually filed some challenge against FactCheck.org as he claims — and I’ve seen nothing either from him or from the IRS to confirm that — then he’s challenged the wrong legal entity.
Should he realize his error and try to correct it, I think he’ll have zero chance of making a case that an Ivy League university should not be tax exempt.
I’m also mystified at his claim to have filed something with the Federal Election Commission, which has no jurisdiction over tax matters.
That’s a big OOPS, Ron. In my earlier article on Polland’s challenge, I omitted the part about the Federal Election Commission because it didn’t make any sense to me either and I was trying to avoid “piling on.”

[SUP]1[/SUP]
Brooks Jackson is a journalist who has covered Washington and national politics since 1970, reporting in turn for the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and CNN. He joined the Annenberg Public Policy Center in 2003 and launched FactCheck.org in December of that year.
Source: FactCheck.org

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

x

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Polland v FactCheck.org[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T11:18:38-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FACTCHECK.ORG, RON POLARIK, WORLDNETDAILY
If we have to blame someone for the foolishness that is the Birther movement, Dr. Ron Polland (pictured right) is a good place to start. Just days after then presidential candidate Barack Obama released his birth certificate in 2008, Polland (writing under the pseudonym “Ron Polarik”) began his seemingly obsessive career of claiming that it’s a fake.
Now WorldNetDaily reports that Polland has filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service over the tax-exempt status of non-profit FactCheck.org, one of the organizations who havepublished photos and scans of Obama’s Certification of Live Birth. Polland alleges that the photos that FactCheck published of Obama’s certificate were actually photos of a document that FactCheck itself created from the scanned image provided by the Obama Campaign. Polland told WND:
When I saw the photos that Factcheck published in August 2008, I knew that they had photographed a printout of the forged COLB scan they published in June 2008.
Polland argues that the Obama Campaign scan has some of the same dust spots that the FactCheck photos have, which leads him to conclude that the photos were of the scans, not the original document.
We’ll look at Polland’s argument in detail in a future article. However, Polland is assuming that every speck on both images come from the scanner plate and not from the original document. That’s a big assumption without which Polland’s analysis is just hot air.
Read more:

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Paul Irey backtracks[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T10:46:24-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH CERTIFICATE
One of the self-appointed document experts who volunteered their services WorldNetDaily supporting the notion that Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a fake, has backed off some of his claims after being confronted by counterarguments from document analysis debunker John Woodman, author of the book: Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud? A Computer Guy Examines the Evidence for Forgery.
I had the opportunity to speak with Paul Irey on a Reality Check Radio program, hosted by RC. I found Irey to be sincere and honest, but all the same deeply influenced by his own biases about the President. Honesty won out, and in conversations with RC, Irey admitted he was wrong in some of his claims. This hasn’t stopped the Birthers from continuing to use Irey’s prior reports as evidence.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Polland v FactCheck.org

by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T11:18:38-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FACTCHECK.ORG, RON POLARIK, WORLDNETDAILY
If we have to blame someone for the foolishness that is the Birther movement, Dr. Ron Polland (pictured right) is a good place to start. Just days after then presidential candidate Barack Obama released his birth certificate in 2008, Polland (writing under the pseudonym “Ron Polarik”) began his seemingly obsessive career of claiming that it’s a fake.
Now WorldNetDaily reports that Polland has filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service over the tax-exempt status of non-profit FactCheck.org, one of the organizations who havepublished photos and scans of Obama’s Certification of Live Birth. Polland alleges that the photos that FactCheck published of Obama’s certificate were actually photos of a document that FactCheck itself created from the scanned image provided by the Obama Campaign. Polland told WND:
When I saw the photos that Factcheck published in August 2008, I knew that they had photographed a printout of the forged COLB scan they published in June 2008.
Polland argues that the Obama Campaign scan has some of the same dust spots that the FactCheck photos have, which leads him to conclude that the photos were of the scans, not the original document.
We’ll look at Polland’s argument in detail in a future article. However, Polland is assuming that every speck on both images come from the scanner plate and not from the original document. That’s a big assumption without which Polland’s analysis is just hot air.
Read more:
It has some dust spots!!!!!!:houra:houra:houra
Boy the birfers have him now with this ''PROOF''!!
You just can't make this shit up.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Newt Gingrich and the Birther issue[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T10:17:13-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
He will lose the presidency because all of us will vote him out, which is the American way of doing it.
Newt Gingrich, campaigning in Iowa, was presented a leading Birther question: doesn’t Obama have to prove his citizenship? Gingrich replied:
"No," Gingrich said. He joked, "I thought you were going to ask me whether Donald Trump had citizenship," referring to the attention the reality television star stirred up when he raised questions about President Obama’s birthplace, prompting the White House to release his long-form birth certificate.
"All I can report is the state of Hawaii has certified that he was born there," Gingrich continued.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Question for the Birthers…[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T09:52:22-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTHERS, ORLY TAITZ, PHILIP BERG, VIDEOS
I thought you might enjoy this video I stumbled across this morning.
<iframe width="560" height="420" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNuGYdygHps?fs=1&wmode=transparent&feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; "></iframe>

:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

:pop:

FactCheck responds to Polland challenge

by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-31T12:52:29-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">DECEMBER 31, 2011</abbr> in BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FACTCHECK.ORG, RON POLARIK, WORLDNETDAILY
Brooks Jackson[SUP]1[/SUP], Director of FactCheck.org, a nationally acclaimed journalistic organization dedicated to truth in politics, has responded to the recent attack by Ron Polland published in WorldNetDaily. In an email to Obama Conspiracy Theories, Jackson wrote:
On advice of counsel, I am losing not one second of sleep over this comical "challenge."
Donations to FactCheck.org are deductible because we are a part of the University of Pennsylvania, a 501(c)3 organization. So if Polland has actually filed some challenge against FactCheck.org as he claims — and I’ve seen nothing either from him or from the IRS to confirm that — then he’s challenged the wrong legal entity.
Should he realize his error and try to correct it, I think he’ll have zero chance of making a case that an Ivy League university should not be tax exempt.
I’m also mystified at his claim to have filed something with the Federal Election Commission, which has no jurisdiction over tax matters.
That’s a big OOPS, Ron. In my earlier article on Polland’s challenge, I omitted the part about the Federal Election Commission because it didn’t make any sense to me either and I was trying to avoid “piling on.”

[SUP]1[/SUP]
Brooks Jackson is a journalist who has covered Washington and national politics since 1970, reporting in turn for the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and CNN. He joined the Annenberg Public Policy Center in 2003 and launched FactCheck.org in December of that year.
Source: FactCheck.org

:LMAO:LMAO
So he has not even filed these charges [ANOTHER WND LIE] but he is dumb enough to think the Federal Election Commission, has a say over tax issues???:houra:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

New High: 48% Say Most Members of Congress Are Corrupt
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...h_48_say_most_members_of_congress_are_corrupt

This number will be over 90% as more and more people discover the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!
Congress is corrupt!!That is a fact!!As far as the birfer stupidity that does not even come into play with this poll.Only the low IQ crowd is concerned with that idiotic shit!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

New High: 48% Say Most Members of Congress Are Corrupt
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...h_48_say_most_members_of_congress_are_corrupt

This number will be over 90% as more and more people discover the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!
BTW it is good to see you are blaming Congress now too for your fallacies.
Move them goalposts yet again with your blame for failures.
I would suggest using FACTS but the birfers are to far gone to even begin now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Just curious Joe but why do you think that the state of Hawaii issued a fake birth certificate??
Why would they do that?

tank

EOG Dedicated

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/12/atty-hatfield-files-motion-to-depose.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2011-12-30T20:11:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">8:11 PM</abbr>

Georgia State Representative & ATTORNEY Mark Hatfield on behalf of Plaintiffs Kevin Powell and Carl Swensson filed a Motion for Leave to Take Depositions of the Chairman of the Georgia Democratic Party, Michael R. Berlon, and Georgia Secretary of State, Brian Kemp

Want me to tell you how this one is going to end too??:houra​

[h=3]Obama's Illegal Alien Uncle Onyango Obama Caught Drinking At Same Place of DUI Arrest[/h]
OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/12/obamas-illegal-alien-uncle-onyango.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2011-12-31T19:03:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">7:03 PM</abbr>

Happy New Year from Uncle Omar!
Howie Carr

Yes, it?s the president?s beloved Uncle Omar, chilling out Friday night at the Chicken Bone in Framingham, the same bar outside of which he was arrested for drunk driving last summer. He?s got a full beard now, but he was easy to spot. The illegal alien fondly known as ?Stinky? to the patrons of his workplace, Conti?s Liquors, was by himself, wandering the ginmill, a glass of brown water in his hand. (Read the photographer?s account below). Odd, though, that he wasn?t vacationing with the rest of the family in Hawaii ? er, Asia. Guess his invitation and plane tickets were lost in the mail. It would have been easy for the Framingham PD to stake out the Bone, but it probably wouldn?t have been wise ? his lawyer has already accused the cops of violating his Fourth Amendment rights by stopping him at all (he blew a .14 on the Breathalyzer). And God knows his uncle the president doesn?t mind accusing a Massachusetts police department of ?acting stupidly? whenever one arrests a black man behaving badly.

The New Year will no doubt hold much excitement for Uncle Omar. First, the inevitable dismissal of the OUI charges. Then the petition for political refugee status, which will be rubberstamped, enabling everyone?s favorite illegal alien uncle to quit Conti?s Liquors once and for all and join Auntie Zeituni on the dole!

Everything free in America?. EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT AND PICS HERE: http://howiecarr.us/2011/12/26/stop-the-presses

Prior reports on Obama's ordered-to-be-deported uncle can be browsed here:http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/search?q=Uncle+Omar

Happy New Year!

May 2012 be the year of absolute justice for all the illegal Obamas!

:cheers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/nh-state-representatives-to-hold-press.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-01T23:21:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">11:21 PM
</abbr>

New Hampshire State Representatives to Hold Press Conference on
Obama?s Eligibility & NH Ballot Access on January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012 outside the State House in Concord, NH at 10:00 AM

MORE DETAILS HERE: http://nhelectionfraud.blogspot.com

ARTICLE II ELIGIBILITY FACTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Pollyanna v paranoid[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-02T14:50:54-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 2, 2012</abbr> in MISC. CONSPIRACIES
Except for the far-remote possibility that some birther might assassinate the President, I’m ready to label the birthers “mostly harmless.” I mean, birthers are just a bunch of people who believe something that will lead them not to vote for Barack Obama, a bunch of people who wouldn’t vote for him anyway. I’d say the same for those who believe in many of the crank conspiracy theories at which I shake my head in wonder.
However, there are times when conspiracy theories intersect public policy in meaningful ways. Joshua Holland, writing for Alternet.org, has a new article titled How Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories May Pose a Genuine Threat to Humanity. In the article Holland uses conspiracy theories about global warming (i.e., it’s not true) and how they motivate people at the local level. Holland wrote:
Earlier this month, Darryl Fears, reporting for the Washington Post,offered a glimpse into the madness that city planners have faced in recent months as a local Tea Party group, convinced that a nefarious plot by scientists and city officials is afoot, have disrupted their work trying to mitigate the potential impacts of rising sea levels.
Holland paints a bleak picture, but it is a picture that I don’t buy into 100%. We’ve always had our share of cranks and politics is by nature messy. It is unfortunate that we have right-wing nut jobs in our society, but consider the alternative: an authoritarian society where we didn’t tolerate them.
Certainly we cannot tolerate people shouting down other people at public meetings — thuggery like that is how the Nazis started. Order in public meetings can be enforced. I don’t think the conspiracy theorists are going to do us in, at least not the current crop.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO
[h=2]What’s Orly up to this new year?[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-02T10:42:57-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 2, 2012</abbr> in FOLLOW THE MONEY, ORLY TAITZ
She’s asking for money for one thing. On her web site, she is soliciting donations for another trip to Hawaii for a court appearance on January 6. (See photo at right where Dr. Taitz is about to extract a donation from a contributor.) While birther web sites typically do not disclose their financial details, Orly Taitz acknowledges at least some donations. Here are a few recent ones where an amount is mentioned.
[TABLE="width: 602"]
<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; ">

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Date[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Donor[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Amount[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Jan 2, 2012[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Terence Brennan[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]$100[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Jan 1, 2012[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Robert Davies[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Dec 31, 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Ron Wong[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]$250[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Dec 29 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Tony Dolz[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]$50[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Dec 27, 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Ms. Zicha[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Mr. Beeli[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Dec 1, 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]William Scott[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Nov 20, 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Mr. Mahar[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]$500[/TD]

[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Nov 16, 2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"]Mr. Lill[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

I published my financial statement for 2010 showing all the income categories that netted me $0. That’s not the case for 2011. The blog actually had income: 48 cents in advertising fees from Amazon.com for books purchased through the link on this site. I don’t actually get the 48 cents because it doesn’t meet the minimum threshold for payment, but it’s accrued and perhaps some day I’ll get it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]Natural born citizen debate[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-02T10:03:17-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 2, 2012</abbr> in CITIZENSHIP
Reality Check Radio has issued a challenge to debate the meaning of “natural born citizen” in Article II of the US Constitution. Must natural born citizens have two US Citizen parents? RC promises equal time to both sides in the 90 minute debate to be broadcast live.
I’m not sure that RC had tongue in cheek when he said: “I say let’s get this settled.” Nevertheless, if the birther side shows up it should make for some good theater.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO
What’s Orly up to this new year?

by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-02T10:42:57-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 2, 2012</abbr> in FOLLOW THE MONEY, ORLY TAITZ
She’s asking for money for one thing. On her web site, she is soliciting donations for another trip to Hawaii for a court appearance on January 6. (See photo at right where Dr. Taitz is about to extract a donation from a contributor.) While birther web sites typically do not disclose their financial details, Orly Taitz acknowledges at least some donations. Here are a few recent ones where an amount is mentioned.
[TABLE="width: 602"]
<tbody>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

I published my financial statement for 2010 showing all the income categories that netted me $0. That’s not the case for 2011. The blog actually had income: 48 cents in advertising fees from Amazon.com for books purchased through the link on this site. I don’t actually get the 48 cents because it doesn’t meet the minimum threshold for payment, but it’s accrued and perhaps some day I’ll get it.

Joe your last name wouldn't happen to be Mahar is it??:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 602"]
<tbody>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Come on birfers!!You don't expect Orly to stay at a Holliday Inn Express do you??
Send in your money so she can stay at a 5 star Hotel again.BTW she has to fly first class again so get to sending her money!! :btj:

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/judge-malihi-denied-obamas-motion-to.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-03T09:39:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">9:39 AM</abbr>
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/judge-malihi-denied-obamas-motion-to.html

Judge Malihi Denied Obama's Motion to Dismiss in Georgia Ballot Access Challenge: Granted Powell's and Swensson's Motion for Separate Hearings

Farrar-Welden-Swensson-Powell v Obama, Motion to Dismiss by Obama is Denied, Georgia Ballot Access Challenge

Excerpts from Judge Michael Malihi in the Order for Obama's Motion to Dismiss:

"Statutory provisions must be read as they are written, and this Court finds that the cases cited by Defendant are not controlling."

"Code Section 21-2-5(a) states that "every candidate for federal and state office" must meet the qualifications for holding that particular office, and this Court has seen no case law limiting this provision, nor found any language that contains an exception for the office of president or stating that the provision does not apply to the presidential preference primary."

"Accordingly, this Court finds that Defendant is a candidate for federal office who has been certified by the state executive committee of a political party, and therefore must, under Code Section 21-2-5, meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought."

Other Orders from Judge Michael Malihi are as follows;

Farrar-Welden-Swensson-Powell v Obama, Motion to Take Depositions Denied, Georgia Ballot Access Challenge

Farrar-Welden-Swensson-Powell v Obama, Motion to Sever Granted, Georgia Ballot Access Challenge

Please visit Article II Super PAC for the complete Orders here: http://www.art2superpac.com/georgiaballot.htmlhttp://www.art2superpac.com/georgiaballot.html

Note: An Article II Legal Defense Fund has been established to support legal actions to help reinstate a Constitutional Presidency, per Article II, Section 1. These actions may include civil or criminal complaints, lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions, including, but not limited to: direct eligibility challenges, ballot challenges, indirect suits against third parties, which would seek to clarify eligibility, or inhibit parties from supporting actions that benefit ineligible candidates and/or officials.

Please visit the site at www.Article2LegalDefenseFund.com and consider making a secure donation.

Disclaimer: Article II Super PAC and Article II Legal Defense Fund are two separate legal entities with separate missions, separate banking accounts and separate mailing addresses. Neither entity assumes any legal liability for any litigation or consequences thereof, as we are not a Party to such actions.

MAKE A PAC CONTRIBUTION HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/donate.html

19 Dec 2011: Wash Times Ad - Obama SSN Fails E-Verify System - Support New Article II Super PAC Org

If one of these cases goes to trial, how long will it take for the Kenyan to resign in disgrace and announce he's not running for reelection?

:pOP:

I guess Team Kenyan's argument that their Usurper in Chief is eligible because 69 million people drank the Kool-Aid in 2008 didn't quite pass the smell test? :lolxmas

The GA statute gives electors standing, so the burden now shifts to "Obama" to prove his eligibility once and for all.

The Kenyan's greatest obstacle to reelection isn't the inept Republican party (on the verge of blowing yet another election), it's those pesky birthers who just won't go away!

What a great way to kick off the new year! :houra

Thank God for birthers! :boxers:

The Kenyan's greatest obstacle to reelection isn't the inept Republican party (on the verge of blowing yet another election)

It sounds like you will be disappointed with the nomination of Romney, which seems to be inevitable given his corporate support. If your party chooses Romney as its nominee, will you support him over Obama? I will only vote for Obama if the Republican is Romney. Otherwise I am not voting at all.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I guess Team Kenyan's argument that their Usurper in Chief is eligible because 69 million people drank the Kool-Aid in 2008 didn't quite pass the smell test? :lolxmas

The GA statute gives electors standing, so the burden now shifts to "Obama" to prove his eligibility once and for all.

The Kenyan's greatest obstacle to reelection isn't the inept Republican party (on the verge of blowing yet another election), it's those pesky birthers who just won't go away!

And what will Obama do????Provide the birth certificate that is legal and tender from the state of Hawaii!!:houraOh I forgot....they are in on it too because.....?????:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]New Hampshire update[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-03T17:08:29-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 3, 2012</abbr> in EDITORIAL
In this writer’s humble opinion, nothing is happening on the Birther front in New Hampshire despite headlines on Birther web sites such as the Post & Email. Rather than the “Shot Heard Around the World,” I think a better analogy for the Birther challenge to Obama’s inclusion on the NH primary ballot as “the fart heard around the room” – unpleasant, smelly, but of no lasting consequence.
The fundamental difference between New Hampshire and Georgia is that the law in New Hampshire says that the Elections Commission decision is final and cannot be reviewed by a court, hence, the NH Supreme Court declined to take up a challenge from a handful of Birther legislators. In Georgia, the law says any voter can challenge the eligibility of a candidate. It’s all so very simple.
Part of the Legislators’ grievance is over an irrelevant technicality. According to them, a naturalized citizen was barred from the ballot in New Hampshire in 2007. They believe that the Elections Commission should have made eligibility discrimination in the case of Obama also. I believe that the Commission was ready to do that, but when they asked for something more than rumors to show Obama wasn’t eligible, the Legislators said they had nothing. It was a poignant moment.
Despite those simple facts, publicity is served by fanning the fumes, and that’s what the concerned NH Legislators did by recounting to the NH Attorney General their rebuff by the NH Secretary of State. Nothing really happened.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=2]The Birther’s day in court[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-03T16:21:15-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 3, 2012</abbr> in EDITORIAL, LAWSUITS, ORLY TAITZ
This article introduces a new Editorial category here at Obama Conspiracy Theories,Editorial.
Be careful what you wish for.
I think that applies very much to the Birthers and their desire to have have their claims about President Obama examined by a court. It looks like they have gotten their wish in Georgia in the case of Farrar v Obama.
Up until now Birther lawsuits had two major problems getting a case heard on the merits: no case and no merits. In almost all of the suits the Birthers had no case, i.e. no case that the federal courts had jurisdiction to hear. In one state suit, Ankeny v Daniels, some of the merits of the suit were addressed by the court, but Birthers mostly ignore it or say it was decided wrong.
This time around, in Farrar, the plaintiffs have a perfect right to challenge Obama’s eligibility to appear on the Georgia presidential preference ballot because Georgia law says so. They have a case. The problem, as they will no doubt be told in the course of things, they have no merit. That’s because the Birther claims consist solely of unfounded allegations, impossible rumors and crank legal theories. However, unlikeAnkeny, there will be a great deal of attention focused on Georgia and it will be difficult for the Birthers to shrug off the result.
One of the Plaintiff’s attorneys in the case is Orly Taitz. She wrote on her blog [link to Taitz blog]
This is particularly sweet, as it is happening in GA, where judge Clay D. Land maligned me so badly and attacked me with $20,000 of sanctions in order to silence me, to stop me from challenging Obama. Judge Land was sending a message to other attorneys and intimidating them, de facto telling them, “you dare to go after Obama, raise the issue of his forged birth certificate and invalid Social Secrity [sic] number, establishment will attack you and sanction you, just like attorney Taitz”
Now judge Malihi is sending a message: “nobody is above the law.”
Conspiracy theorists like to find “messages” in public statements. Personally I think Judge Land was sending Orly Taitz a message: “break the rules and get punished.” Judge Malihi is sending Orly Taitz a message: “bring a valid case before the court and it will get heard.” Just remember, Orly, just because you get another 15 minutes of fame doesn’t mean that you’re above the law either.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I cannot wait to hear the whining and crying and new excuses birfers come up with after this defeat!!:houra
I will watch with tongue in cheek when they produce their EVIDENCE and they try claiming them as FACTS!!:houra:houraThis is going to be the comedy of the CENTURY!!I cannot wait !!
Watching the new wave of excuses and blaming of their failures will be out of this world!!:thumbsup

It sounds like you will be disappointed with the nomination of Romney, which seems to be inevitable given his corporate support. If your party chooses Romney as its nominee, will you support him over Obama? I will only vote for Obama if the Republican is Romney. Otherwise I am not voting at all.

Right now I'm doing a lot of praying. 2008 was a wake up call from the politics as usual.

Exposing the Kenyan's ineligibility and bringing him to justice is my only focus, and I believe the last chance to save America.

The DOH in Hawaii should be ordered to dump every document they have on this fraud. If that includes the Indonesian Soetoro adoption records, tough titty!

If that cut and paste Photoshopped piece of garbage makes it into a courtroom, I'd like to know who on Team Kenyan is going to stand in front of a judge and vouch for it with the plaintiff's professional digital forensic experts waiting to tear it apart.

By now, it is patently obvious the Kenyan doesn't have the qualifications and legal paperwork (never mind the fact his "father" wasn't a US citizen).

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS!! Enough of the stonewalling and legal technicalities!

And the fringe Fogbot-Conspiri-Kook underwear bloggers freaking out right now can go pound sand!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The DOH in Hawaii should be ordered to dump every document they have on this fraud. If that includes the Indonesian Soetoro adoption records, tough titty! Prove that he was adopted!!YOU keep repeating this LIE and I have asked you 3 times now to PROVE IT.The State Department has already PROVED you lying frauds wrong but like a typical birfer you keep repeating it thinking that makes it true.PROVE IT FRAUD!!

If that cut and paste Photoshopped piece of garbage makes it into a courtroom, I'd like to know who on Team Kenyan is going to stand in front of a judge and vouch for it with the plaintiff's professional digital forensic experts waiting to tear it apart.
Thanks for already admitting you are going to LOSE!!Since only the low IQ crowd thinks it is fake and cannot PROVE their lies this one will get laughed out of court too.

By now, it is patently obvious the Kenyan doesn't have the qualifications and legal paperwork (never mind the fact his "father" wasn't a US citizen).
PROVE IT LYING FRAUD!

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS!! Enough of the stonewalling and legal technicalities!
He already has.Wake up FRAUD.

And the fringe Fogbot-Conspiri-Kook underwear bloggers freaking out right now can go pound sand!
They are still laughing their ass off knowing you idiots are going to LOSE yet again.You LYING FRAUDS have ZERO PROOF to back your LIES so what does one honestly expect?

Keep trying to make money off the low IQ crowd you shameless fraud.

tank

EOG Dedicated

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/video-press-conference-with-nh.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-03T19:37:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">7:37 PM</abbr>

Video: Press Conference with New Hampshire Representatives Regarding Obama Ballot Access Challenge and Fraud

BikerBillNH: NH state Representatives Laurence Rappaport, and Carol and Lucien Vita, and taxpayer Mark Rossetti, et al, deliver an affidavit to the NH Attorney General's office regarding ongoing allegations of election fraud, followed by a press conference, 1/3/2012. - Video below and here. Hat tip Gary. Prior reports on the NH ballot access challenge here.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3OR__vYime8?rel=0" width="640"></iframe>

Flier/Handout - Obama Not a Natural Born Citizen with Venn Diagram - Support Art2SuperPAC

This SCAM...this FRAUD...this "CRIME OF THE CENTURY" is gonna explode once Arpaio releases his report!

Can't wait for the Foggybots and Dr. Conspiri-kooks to start jumping off bridges! Couldn't happen to a better bunch of commie assholes! :lolxmas

2012: YEAR OF THE BIRTHER! :lock:

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/georgia-court-to-hear-obama-eligibility.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-04T14:42:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">2:42 PM</abbr>

?This will be the first time ever, since this whole thing began, that it will be looked on, on merit.? Those are the words of Carl Swensson, Republican Party Chairman of Clayton County, Georgia. :houra

This? refers to an actual judicial hearing of the case against the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. to be, according to the United States Constitution, ?Commander in Chief? and United States President.

The attorneys of Barack Obama requested a pretrial dismissal, as it had done on so many other occasions, against so many other cases. But yesterday, one judge denied and scheduled an official hearing of the case to commence, January 26.

From 2008 to the present, judicial standing has been refused the plaintiff, often via convoluted rationale, many say sophistry. The question however is elementary to our constitutional republic: can we as Citizens be assured those presented to us for our votes are eligible to hold office?

Unlike many other states, Georgia has a statue requiring just that. For Swensson?s part, he had ?resolved that I would not let anyone on the ballot who is not demonstrably qualified to hold that office.? That would appear to be part of his job as party official and it is the job of Georgia?s Secretary of State, Brian Kemp (R) to assure election law is justly carried out. Swensson relates, ?We have been hounding him at hearings he?s been having across the state.?

And so it came to pass that Kemp after some delay, followed due process and called forth the court designated by Georgia law, to hear such a case. This particular case was brought by Swensson and co-litigant, Kevin Richard Powell, attorney: J. Mark Hatfield, judge: Michael M. Malihi.

As veteran Obama eligibility beat reporter Bob Unruh details at WND.com:
While Obama?s attorney, Michael Jablonski, had argued that the requirements didn?t apply to candidates for a presidential primary, the judge said that isn?t how he reads state law.

?Statutory provisions must be read as they are written, and this court finds that the cases cited by [Obama] are not controlling. When the court construes a constitutional or statutory provision, the ?first step ? is to examine the plain statutory language,? the judge wrote. ?Section 21-2-1(a) states that ?every candidate for federal and state office? must meet the qualifications for holding that particular office, and this court has seen no case law limiting this provision, nor found any language that contains an exception for the office of president or stating that the provision does not apply to the presidential preference primary.?
Swensson and Powell?s is one of three cases, Unruh again:
The decision from Malihi came as a result of a series of complaints that were consolidated by the court. They were brought against Obama?s inclusion on the 2012 election primary ballot by David Farrar, Leah Lax, Cody Judy, Thomas Malaren and Laurie Roth, represented by attorney Orly Taitz; David Weldon represented by attorney Van R. Irion of Liberty Legal Foundation; and Carl Swensson and Kevin Richard Powell, represented by J. Mark Hatfield.
As Sharon Rondeau explains in The Post & Email, standing was even granted the one mere voter?s case. Who would have thought that a Sovereign Citizen (actually, the highest position in the United States of America) would have such authority?

Judge Malihi appeared to support Blanchard?s claim in his decision:
Both the Secretary of State and the electors of Georgia are granted the authority under the Code to challenge the qualifications of a candidate. The challenge procedures are defined in Code Section 21-2-5(b), which authorizes any elector who is eligible to vote for a candidate to challenge the qualifications of the candidate by filing a written complaint with the Secretary of State within two weeks after the deadline for qualifying. O.C.G.A. ? 21-2-5(b).

A former secretary of state, Karen Handel, utilized the law when she disqualified someone from his candidacy for local office.
This was one of three rulings of Mahili on these matters, yesterday. Another separated these three cases, at the request of the plaintiffs, which he had earlier lumped together into one. Swensson respectfully explained that the integrity of his particular case required separation from the methods of at least one other case?s attorney, Orly Taitz. And as for his own attorney, about their own particulars, ?Mark has been doing a Hell of a job.? (statement left unvarnished since the job of doing Hell is one of God?s own works of justice, as such, due respect).

Yesterday?s remaining ruling denied an early deposition to the plaintiffs, a move which may have brought a sense of bargaining power to the proceedings, when faced up to the Obama request for dismissal. A Super PAC has been formed to provide a modicum of assistance to some of the plaintiffs across the country. Its site, art2superpac.com features all three of Mahili?s rulings.

MORE HERE: http://gulagbound.com/24754/court-to-hear-obama-eligibility-challenge-on-merits-first-time-ever

Note: An Article II Legal Defense Fund has been established to support legal actions to help reinstate a Constitutional Presidency, per Article II, Section 1. These actions may include civil or criminal complaints, lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions, including, but not limited to: direct eligibility challenges, ballot challenges, indirect suits against third parties, which would seek to clarify eligibility, or inhibit parties from supporting actions that benefit ineligible candidates and/or officials.

Please visit www.Article2LegalDefenseFund.com and consider making a secure donation to help cover legal costs associated with the GA ballot challenge.

MAKE A PAC CONTRIBUTION HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/donate.html

Flier/Handout - Obama Not a Natural Born Citizen with Venn Diagram - Support Art2SuperPAC

Gee, what a surprise...the tyrannical Kenyan fuck is panicking, now in full "power grab mode" usurping the Constitution and defying Congress with his illegal "recess appointments" trying to ram through his illegal anti-American agenda!

Not that the FACTS will dissuade the unhinged Foggybots and Conspiri-Kook underwear bloggers for labeling 'birthers' as totally "angry, lying, slanderous, bitter, malicious, violent, abusive"...and whatever other meaningless pejoratives these fucking losers spew on their loser low traffic underwear blogs...

As I have been saying for years, the Marxist, crypto-Muslim fraud will not leave peacefully.

tank

EOG Dedicated

, and taxpayer Mark Rossetti,​

:houra:houra:houra:houraBoy they got him now!!They got a taxpayer involved now!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

Not that the FACTS will dissuade the unhinged Foggybots and Conspiri-Kook underwear

What Facts are those??For over 38 pages I have been asking you to supply ANY FACT and you have not presented ONE!!!Lying FRAUDS like you are to easy.
When asked to supply PROOF or FACTS you have ZERO!!
What kind of person comes to a political forum to debate and has ZERO FACTS???A birfer of course!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:houra

[h=2]How old was Obama when he moved to Indonesia?[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-01-04T17:38:10-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">JANUARY 4, 2012</abbr> in ALTERNATE BIOGRAPHY, FOIA
I did a bad thing. I said something without checking my facts. I won’t make excuses. I did it and I apologize. What I said, in the article Math anomalies in new article, was that the date of the Obama divorce decree doesn’t jive with Obama moving to Indonesia at age 2 following the divorce. That’s wrong. Barack actually was 2 at the time of the divorce so a move at age 2 would follow the divorce.
So, did Barack Obama really move to Indonesia at age 2 instead of age 6 as I have always said? Is the statue of Barack Obama in Jakarta, Indonesia, shown right, that of a two-year old?
The way to answer such questions is to look at the record. The Washington Post says the move occurred in 1967, but they don’t source it. ThePost wrote:
The son’s notion of his loving mother’s naivete began in Indonesia, when they arrived in the capital city, Jakarta, in 1967, joining Soetoro, who had returned to his home country several months earlier.
That post article is the source the Wikipedia uses to document the date, and probably where all the conventional wisdom on the subject springs from.
To answer any lingering doubts, one must consult primary sources, and in this case there is a wealth of contemporary information obtained via the Allen FOIA. What we find in the record is that Barack’s stepfather Lolo Soetoro returned to Indonesia in late July or early August of 1966 and that while in Indonesia an application was filed to return to the United States to be with his wife and child. (The visitor program under which Soetoro had been in the US required him to return to his native country for two years prior to returning to the US.) In a document dated October 6, 1967, we find this (page 31):
The applicant’s United States citizen wife resides at 2234 University Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii, with her 6-year-old United States citizen son by a prior marriage. The applicant, who returned to Indonesia and has been residing there for over 14 months in an effort to satisfy the foreign residence requirement, earns a very meager salary and is dependent upon members of his family. His wife has remained with his stepchild in the United States and earns about $400 per month. She has made an application for a visa for herself and her son to travel to Indonesia as she is determined to join her husband as soon as possible, if he is not permitted to return here, because she can lo longer endure the separation.
Obama was registered in school in Indonesia January 1, 1968. That pretty much nails it. Obama was 6 years old when he went to Indonesia. I should add that the date of the Soetoro marriage (also from the FOIA) is in March of 1965.
Why is anyone discussing this in the first place? There are two answer to that question. First the birthers want to cast doubts on every aspect of Barack Obama’s live story so that they can maintain that he is a “stranger” and is hiding his true self. The second reason relates to Indonesian law. If Obama was 6 (and he was) then Indonesia wouldn’t have granted him Indonesian citizenship without renouncing US citizenship (and that’s impossible for a 6-year-old). So it proves Obama was never an Indonesian citizen.
I want to thank Mario Apuzzo for pointing out my error on his blog, although it would have been more helpful if he had told me directly, since I don’t normally visit his blog.