Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
This is one of the best comedy pieces I have ever seen.You have to admit that Joe!

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

I'd rather be Jerome Corsi selling Amway than the forger right now, that's for sure. Aren't you glad you're not the forger, tank? I sure am.

What happens once the posse tracks down the forger? What will Team Kenyan do then, tank?

:pop:

Btw, Detective Mike Zullo said the posse has over 200 sworn depositions by witnesses.

Since you are hell bent on giving WND all the credit, that's a heck of a job they did tracking down and interviewing that many people, don't you agree?

Can any of the "debunking" sites explain this one, tank?

Great job Dr. Corsi and WND...hope you sell loads of books because of this! :highfive

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'd rather be Jerome Corsi selling Amway than the forger right now, that's for sure. Aren't you glad you're not the forger, tank? I sure am.

What happens once the posse tracks down the forger? What will Team Kenyan do then, tank?

The forger that does not exist?WND will still convince you that he does and keep begging for donations to find this mythical forger for at least the next 2 years.What are you going to do when this forger is never found?Then what will be your next money making scheme?Sheep like you never learn and will just keep on sending money wondering why you do not have shit after 3 years .It is always the same old thing but you never learn Joe!:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Btw, Detective Mike Zullo said the posse has over 200 sworn depositions by witnesses.

Since you are hell bent on giving WND all the credit, that's a heck of a job they did tracking down and interviewing that many people, don't you agree?
WND always claimed to have 150 so they added 50 what is the big deal?If 102 of them are from people I think they are then I already know what they are!:houra
The mailman from Chicago who remembers Obama from over 30 years ago is the one that is going to be a star I am sure.
BTW are all these 200 people going to be living in fear??You know they got Breitbart because of this so called video so what do you think will happen to these 200?:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

What happens once the posse tracks down the forger?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOGet back to me in 2 years and we will see if the mythical forger has been found okay?
Be sure to keep sending money though .:thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

Can any of the "debunking" sites explain this one, tank?

Great job Dr. Corsi and WND...hope you sell loads of books because of this! :highfive
Um Joe stop here and think for a moment would you.
Don't you think if a professional law enforcement official or a detective had questions about this that they would have contacted the Post Office with these questions and had a response from the Post Office about this???????? Don't you think that would be a grand slam with a response from them??Huh??Huh??Why didn't they Joe??Huh??Huh??:LMAOThank God you birfers never use any logic at all but you do keep amazing me with this nonsense.
BTW why was this ''book'' released on the 29th but WND's press conference was not until March 1st??:LMAOOop's I mean Sheriff Joe's presser!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I Spoke with Andrew Breitbart Shortly Before he Died

Can you say, "President Boehner?"

[video=youtube;p0qjGLiD-AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p0qjGLiD-AI#![/video]

"Can you say, "President Boehner?" Don't laugh. If Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio has his way, there will soon be an arrest made of a "person of interest" who created a fraudulent birth certificate and Selective Service card bearing the name of Barack Obama.

"Responding to the results of Sheriff Joe's "Cold Case Posse" investigation that were released on March 1, 2012 is political and economic analyst Steve Beaman, a number crunching genius who sold one of his companies to Charles Schwab for millions of dollars.

But bluntly, Analyst Beaman says were are looking at the possibility of nothing short of the biggest scandal in the history of The United States of America. According to Steve, if it is determined that Barack Obama was not an eligible candidate for President, that determination would not only nullify Obama but Biden also, and making House Speaker John Boehner the acting President of the United States until a new President is selected in November.

But wait, there's more. Not only would Obama be gone, but every administrative and military action he took would be nullified. The far reaching impact of such an undertaking is staggering and nearly beyond our imagination."

:pOP:

Don't you think if a professional law enforcement official or a detective had questions about this that they would have contacted the Post Office with these questions and had a response from the Post Office about this???????? Don't you think that would be a grand slam with a response from them??Huh??Huh??Why didn't they Joe??Huh??Huh??:LMAOThank God you birfers never use any logic at all but you do keep amazing me with this nonsense.
BTW why was this ''book'' released on the 29th but WND's press conference was not until March 1st??:LMAOOop's I mean Sheriff Joe's presser!

"We invented all kinds of ways to obtain false identity papers, and got busy building multiple sets of ID for each of us and for every contingency. . . . We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart."
-- Bill Ayers

Don't you think if a professional law enforcement official or a detective had questions about this that they would have contacted the Post Office with these questions and had a response from the Post Office about this????????

?We have produced experts in the creation of electronic documents who will attest that the document in question is a forgery, evidence that the president?s Selective Service registration card is highly suspect and looked far different from any other card we examined from the same exact post office in the same exact month in which his was filed.?
-- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

tank

EOG Dedicated

"We invented all kinds of ways to obtain false identity papers, and got busy building multiple sets of ID for each of us and for every contingency. . . . We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart."
-- Bill Ayers

So the conspiracy started back then huh??Gotcha!How long before Joe starts claiming that Ayers is the so called forger that we know does not exist?Pin it on him Joe since it does not matter.

tank

EOG Dedicated

“We have produced experts in the creation of electronic documents who will attest that the document in question is a forgery, evidence that the president’s Selective Service registration card is highly suspect and looked far different from any other card we examined from the same exact post office in the same exact month in which his was filed.”
-- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Who are these ''experts''that they speak of?Wouldn't you want to ask a expert from the Post Office.Just like if you could get anyone from Hawaii to verify your claims it would be a slam dunk but since you never can you are always left with this.All you have is excuses and trying to blame someone else for your failures.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number Being Investigated

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/sheriff-joe-obamas-connecticut-social.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-03-05T15:10:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">3:10 PM</abbr>

Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number Being Investigated - 3/5/2012 - VIDEO HERE

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V53XQUs6yV4" width="640"></iframe>

Private Investigators Respond to Snopes Article on Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number - DETAILS HERE

No excuses, things are moving along quite nicely. :thumbsup

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/business-insider-sorry-obama-lots-of.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-03-06T12:21:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">12:21 PM</abbr>

Sheriff Joe isn't the only American still obsessed with Obama's birth.

According to new polling from PPP, 37 percent of Ohio Republicans, 45 percent of Tennessee Republicans, and 38 percent of Georgia Republicans do not think Obama was born in the United States.

In Tennessee, the number of Republicans who believe that Obama was not born in the United States outweighs those who believe he was not born here 45 percent to 33 percent.

Yes, this is still happening.

Ohio, Georgia, and Tennessee are the three biggest states on Super Tuesday, and they are decisive states in the general election. Ohio gets 18 votes in the electoral college, Georgia gets 16, and Tennessee gets 11.

The fact that more than a third of Republicans in each of these states are birthers is bad news for Obama. People who don't think the president is from this country are pretty unlikely to vote for him in November.

CONTINUED HERE: http://www.businessinsider.com/sorry-obama-birtherism-is-alive-and-well-2012-3

tank

EOG Dedicated

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/business-insider-sorry-obama-lots-of.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-03-06T12:21:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">12:21 PM</abbr>
The fact that more than a third of Republicans in each of these states are birthers is bad news for Obama. People who don't think the president is from this country are pretty unlikely to vote for him in November.

CONTINUED HERE: http://www.businessinsider.com/sorry-obama-birtherism-is-alive-and-well-2012-3

:LMAO:LMAODo you honestly think any of them would vote for Obama??Seriously??Come on now!

tank

EOG Dedicated

No excuses, things are moving along quite nicely. :thumbsup
So can we expect Sheriff Joe to indite the POTUS ??When are they going to find the mythical forger?I can guarantee they will keep this scam going as long as they can trying to make as much money as they can.After a good year they will trout out some other lame story to divert from this and this mythical forger will fade from the memories.Book it Dano!We have seen this tactic play out before.BTW what ever happened to Tim Adams and that sworn affidavit that he had from the election clerk in Hawaii ??:LMAO
I still remember Trump saying ..''you will not believe what my investigators are finding over there'':LMAOYeah keep believing Joe!!

tank, the media is the ONLY reason this criminal fraud isn't sitting a supermax prison cell right now.

And it's not just the Kenyan...the media is to blame for 99% of the problems in this country for the last, well, 50-60 years.

Andrew Breitbart was right: the media is the enemy.

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank, the media is the ONLY reason this criminal fraud isn't sitting a supermax prison cell right now.

And it's not just the Kenyan...the media is to blame for 99% of the problems in this country for the last, well, 50-60 years.

Andrew Breitbart was right: the media is the enemy.
Come on Joe we don't need more excuses!!When can we expect this to go to the Attorney General?You know as well as I do that this is going nowhere.
You just don't have any hard core proof or a smoking gun to make this headline news.

Jerome Corsi: Sheriff Joe shifting to a criminal investigation

Alex Jones: LA coroner says Breitbart death is "highly suspicious" -- will take 4-6 weeks to determine cause of death

Come on Joe we don't need more excuses!!When can we expect this to go to the Attorney General?You know as well as I do that this is going nowhere.
You just don't have any hard core proof or a smoking gun to make this headline news.

There is enough "probable cause" to turn this into a full blown criminal investigation, which is exactly where this is headed.

I have never been a "natural born birther" and believe these eligibility hearings on that front are a waste of time, other than to keep the issue in the headlines and increase the chances of discovery.

Fraud, lies and murder -- it's the crime and cover up of the century!

:LMAO:LMAODo you honestly think any of them would vote for Obama??Seriously??Come on now!

First GOP candidate to go 'birther' wins the nomination and the election.

tank

EOG Dedicated

First GOP candidate to go 'birther' wins the nomination and the election.
:LMAONo one is dumb enough to do that!Birthers are the laughing stock of politics.Here on the state level I know for a fact they tell birthers to stay away!!They do not want shit to do with them.
All they do is bring the party down to a low level that is bottom of the barrel.It is the same everywhere!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

There is enough "probable cause" to turn this into a full blown criminal investigation, which is exactly where this is headed.

I have never been a "natural born birther" and believe these eligibility hearings on that front are a waste of time, other than to keep the issue in the headlines and increase the chances of discovery.

We have heard ''probable cause '' for over 102 cases now and when facts are asked to be presented it is always laughed out of court.You have nothing.All Sheriff Joe has is the same old shit that WND has tried using for over 3 years now that has gotten them nowhere.You still have nothing.All you have now is different characters playing the same part with the same talking points.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The state department has already investigated him like I have told.WND and Sheriff Joe do not have anything they have not already looked at.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/59560239/...-Lolo-Soetoro-Department-of-Homeland-Security

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors

These guys are like me and are tired of this circus that only damages the party.[TABLE="width: 95%"]
<tbody style="border-top-width: 0px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">

MARCH 7, 2012 4:00 A.M.
Conspiracy, AgainBy The Editors

ArchiveLatestE-MailRSSSend

Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio​
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Farticles%2F292780%2Fconspiracy-again-editors&send=false&layout=button_count&width=95&show_faces=true&action=like&colorscheme=light&font&height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 95px; height: 21px; "></iframe>
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1331069346.html#_=1331179826845&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Farticles%2F292780%2Fconspiracy-again-editors&size=m&text=Conspiracy%2C%20Again%20-%20The%20Editors%20-%20National%20Review%20Online&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Farticles%2F292780%2Fconspiracy-again-editors&via=%23" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" style="width: 110px; height: 20px; "></iframe>
inShare[COLOR=#04558B !important]2[/COLOR]​
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" hspace="0" id="I1_1331179825830" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="I1_1331179825830" scrolling="no" src="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Farticles%2F292780%2Fconspiracy-again-editors&size=medium&count=true&hl=en-US&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fver%3DmLCVx0uxw-0.en_US.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!mAdgFnmJxQOIii6qTQ%2Fd%3D1%2F#id=I1_1331179825830&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com&rpctoken=300711762&_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart" tabindex="-1" vspace="0" width="100%" title="+1" style="width: 90px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; height: 20px; position: static; left: 0px; top: 0px; visibility: visible; "></iframe>

Print
Text

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody style="border-top-width: 0px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">

Listen to the Audio Version

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="outloudaudio" data="http://www.nationalreview.com/swf/player.swf" width="350" height="24" id="outloudaudio" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; visibility: visible; "></object>

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Comments

As Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio beclowns himself and his wayward admirers, it is worth bearing in mind that the manufactured controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate has its origins in anonymous e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton partisans during the 2008 Democratic primary. Which is to say that all these many years later, Republicans are still getting played by the Clintons. Some things never change.
There is very little to add to the discussion of the facts of the case. President Obama’s short-form birth certificate (the “certificate of live birth”), which is authoritative evidence in any U.S. court, has long been available for inspection, and the archival records from Hawaii (the “long-form birth certificate”) also have been released. Public officials of both parties have confirmed that the president was born in Hawaii. Every judicial proceeding on the matter has confirmed this, and contemporaneous birth announcements in the Honolulu newspapers documented the birth of Barack Hussein Obama in Hawaii in 1961. There is not a single piece of credible evidence to support claims to the contrary.

Advertisement

Such conspiracy theories are immortal because one of the features of a really good conspiracy theory is that very lack of evidence for the theory is taken to be yet more proof of the conspiracy. They are long-lived because the underlying mental pathologies are long-lived: As T. S. Eliot put it, “Humankind cannot bear very much reality.”Conspiracy theories are long-lived also because there is money to be made from them. One of the particularly disturbing aspects of Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation is its relationship with conspiracy entrepreneur Jerome Corsi, who would very much like to sell you a copy of the birther book he has co-authored with Michael Zullo, the volunteer investigator who took the leading part in the sheriff’s recent press conference. There is a booming business in birther baloney.
There is a great deal at stake in 2012: Obamacare either will be uprooted or it will be entrenched, the growth of the deficit either will be curtailed or it will run rampant, our ability to see to our national-security interests either will be reinforced or it will be diminished, the Supreme Court either will become more a guardian of the Constitution or it will become more a guardian of liberal pet interests. And, barring some unforeseen development, the next president will be either a former Republican governor and business executive, a former Republican senator who has been a reliable lifelong conservative, or a left-wing community organizer born metaphorically of the Chicago machine — but born literally in Hawaii.
Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

tank

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="width: 95%"]
<tbody>

Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice. And as Sheriff Arpaio settles comfortably into that political mental ward, the same must be said of those Republicans who choose to associate themselves with him more broadly. Those who cannot distinguish between the birthers’ flim-flam and the critical questions that face our nation in 2012 will not win and do not deserve to.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Birthers are giving Obama the election on a silver platter.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="width: 95%"]
<tbody>

As Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio beclowns himself and his wayward admirers, it is worth bearing in mind that the manufactured controversy surrounding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate has its origins in anonymous e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton partisans during the 2008 Democratic primary. Which is to say that all these many years later, Republicans are still getting played by the Clintons. Some things never change.

</tbody>[/TABLE]
Yep!!Spot on!!

Absolutely no discussion of the facts and evidence in that article.

First the shilling for Romney, now this. I have unbookmarked their website and encourage everyone to do the same!

National Review is an absolute disgrace!! 2938u4ji23

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780/conspiracy-again-editors[TABLE="width: 95%"]
<tbody>

President Obama’s short-form birth certificate (the “certificate of live birth”), which is authoritative evidence in any U.S. court, has long been available for inspection, and the archival records from Hawaii (the “long-form birth certificate”) also have been released.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

The COLB is not and has never been "available for inspection" and the "long-form birth certificate" is a proven forgery.

Unreal! :shoot:

One look at the comments section for that article tells you all you need to know.

NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE =

<hgroup style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 12px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif; ">DID THREATS SILENCE MEDIA ON OBAMA PROBE?

Stunner! Sources say warnings were to not report on Sheriff Joe's results

<time datetime="2012-03-08T06:34:27+00:00" pubdate="" class="updated" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); ">Published: 5 hours ago</time></hgroup>
The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio?s review of the authenticity of Barack Obama?s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case: that
he was told by sources members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.

Lead investigator Mike Zullo told WND that as he was preparing information to be presented to the public ?it was clear that the mainstream media was not going to be in attendance? at the sheriff?s scheduled new conference, where he revealed facts suggesting both fraud and forgery in the image of a Hawaiian birth certificate that the White House released as ?proof positive? of Obama?s eligibility for office last year.

?During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations. Commentators [had been] threatened with their jobs,? Zullo said. The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.

So the problem became to get the information to the American public in spite of an intentional media blackout, since citizens still must make critical leadership decisions about their government through the election process.

And the result was an ebook that includes the details from the investigation, the evidence that was accumulated, and the questions that remain for Arpaio and his investigators to continue pursuing.

Zullo has been blasted in recent days for coordinating that book project with longtime political writer Dr. Jerome Corsi. Much of the online criticism stems from a single AP article that links Zullo to ?well-known political conspiracy writer? Jerome Corsi and includes a statement that Corsi ?denied using Sheriff Joe Arpaio ? as a promotional tool to sell his books and theories.?

It cites Zullo?s being listed ?as the co-author? of the ebook. But it fails to mention the evidence cited by the investigation suggesting those alleged fraud and forgery crimes.

Zullo told WND that he had no interest in working on an ebook, but was faced with the question about how to get the information to the American people absent national media coverage. There were interests outside of Arizona, he was convinced, making obvious efforts to have the information closed down and never allowed to move beyond the borders of the state of Arizona.

Read the results of Sheriff Arpaio?s Cold Case Posse investigation.

Zullo told WND that as an investigator he sought transparency in the information released to the media and the people and he just wanted the information made available to everyone who wished a closer look. Zullo said it was not an easy decision. He knew he would be ridiculed by the media if the information was released, but the alternative of allowing the information to be squelched and people kept in the dark was just too much of an injustice. He decided to allow the ebook project in order to disseminate the facts of the case: that there is probable cause to believe Obama?s birth certificate document is a forgery ? and the implications that has for the American system of government.

Corsi confirmed that Zullo was very reluctant to be in a position where he found himself. The prospect of being reimbursed financially from his investigation never was Zullo?s intention. But Corsi pointed out that Zullo contributed six months of his time to the investigation. Corsi also said he was acutely aware of the financial sacrifice Zullo made over the last six months, having to devote much of his time to the investigation. The posse investigate was not, in fact, subsidized by taxpayers.

The bigger question, Zullo said, is just exactly how would an investigator or a law enforcement officer ignore findings that suggest a deception at the highest levels of politics in the nation. And how does the national media willfully ignore it. Zullo said this is a very serious and alarming concern. It brings into question the transparent objective vetting of presidential candidates.

?If the evidence took us the other way, and the sheriff proclaimed this thing to be authentic, the news would have traveled from Arizona to New Jersey to Hawaii in milliseconds,? he said. ?If I wrote a book about it I would have been hailed a hero.

?All we?re trying to do here is get this information out there and keep it out there. Had the mainstream media done their job, we wouldn?t have done [this book].?

He said now media members have started calling him a ?kook? and an ?old geezer? for reporting on the facts that resulted from the investigation.

?The media just wants to come destroy people?s credibility,? he said. ?They?re trying to vet [investigators] when they should be vetting the next presidential candidate of the United States.?

He said that many people didn?t come forward with their knowledge about Obama ?out of fear.?

?The information that we got, which these people refused to step forward with out of fear, but shared afterward, came independently ? they don?t even know each other ? from distance parts of the country, that investigations of major media outlets [were planned] if they continued reporting,? he said.

?Our system is broken because the vetting process used to rely on the free press. We don?t have a free press any more,? he said.

Although the numbers may have been small, there was support for Zullo?s perspective, even in the media.

In a column at American Thinker, Cindy Simpson quoted Ronald Reagan in support of Zullo?s work.

?Ronald Reagan was fond of saying, ?Trust, but verify,?? she wrote. ?President Obama told us he released his official long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011. Can we trust him, and should we verify?

?Most of the reporters? questions at the end of [Arpaio's] press conference were statements in defense of Obama, and the subsequent coverage by major news outlets asserted that rumors about the president?s birth certificate were ?debunked? and ?discredited,? but gave no details of the debunking or discrediting,? she marveled.

?As the sheriff also noted at the conference, no specific or official investigation has ever been reported, unless we can count Savannah Guthrie, apparently the only reporter allowed to touch and photograph the original long-form certificate after it was released, or the two representatives of Factcheck (neither noted as having an relevant professional experience in document examination) who photographed the short-form certification posted in 2008,? she wrote.

?To paraphrase another favorite Reagan quotation, ?It isn?t so much that the mainstream media are ignorant. It?s just that they know so many things that aren?t so,?? she added.

She noted that after they attacked the message, then the reporters at the news conference ?questioned the motives of the sheriff and even the political affiliation of the posse?s lead detective, Mike Zullo.?

She said the focal point for a true reporter would be the issue at hand ? the validity of Obama?s documents.

?Was the document posted by the White House a scan of an original certified document? Based on the analysis of the posse?s experts, it was not. In fact, the posse has traced the image to a specific computer where it resided a mere 20 minutes before it was uploaded, and has identified a ?person of interest.??

She suggest three possible answers: purely innocent anomalies to ?touch up? an image and someone purposely tinkering to create the appearance of suspicion.

?Third, if the certificate is indeed an intentional forgery, we have witnessed the greatest fraud of the century,? she said.

?In my local paper, there was not even a single line devoted to the posse?s stunning assertions. What happened to ?Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The posted birth certificate of a sitting president a possible forgery!??

Nick Martin at TPM editorialized that the book sale ?gives Zullo a financial motive to continue stoking the flames of a conspiracy theory that has been debunked numerous times by an array of independent investigations.?

But the details of those investigations were absent.

The sheriff himself also noted the single side of the issue that was being reported.

In a commentary in the Arizona Republican, he wrote of reporters, ?They were practically salivating at the opportunity to embarrass me, my highly capable group of volunteer investigators and literally anyone else who would dare show in interest in the possibility that this investigation would lead to any real credible evidence into what they claim has already been ?looked into? or ?widely debunked.??

Arpaio also has defended the book.

?We needed a book precisely because we knew in advance the mainstream media would impose a blackout on any serious law enforcement investigation into Obama?s identification documents and his eligibility to be president,?Arpaio told WND.

He explained that the book is intended to bypass the filter the establishment media tries to impose on news. WND provided a live-stream Internet broadcast of the Arpaio press conference last Thursday for the same reason.

Martin wrote that the sheriff also failed to mention that much of the evidence concerned questions about the digital scan ?that was already investigated and proven to be false? by another investigative agency, ?National Review Online.?

There were signs, however, that the national media?s silence was creating concerns.

Wrote Jeff Crouere at the St. Tammany Slidell Sentry: ?Despite a mountain of evidence and new allegations of fraud, the national news media refuses to cover the Obama birth certificate scandal.?

He cited the discoveries from the Arpaio investigation.

?Such a bombshell should have led the national news coverage throughout the country. Instead, it was completely ignored by a corrupt network of media elites who are decidedly liberal and wholeheartedly support Obama?s re-election,? he wrote. ?The vast majority of the American people have been denied the truth by a media who want to shield Obama.?

He called reporters nationally ?liberal sycophants? and said, ?If these allegations had been made about a Republican president there would have been a media firestorm greater than Watergate and Iran/Contra combined.

?Not surprisingly, the media acted like partisan Democrats in the news conference after Arpaio?s team announced their findings. Instead of asking questions about the Obama documents, the reporters were more interested in asking Sheriff Arpaio about his political affiliation, his relationship with the tea party and his motives for the investigation.

?What the media conveniently overlooked was the expert testimony and the evidence presented by Arpaio?s group of investigators. Potentially, a major crime has been committed at the highest levels of our government, and the media attacked the messengers.?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/

tank

EOG Dedicated

Absolutely no discussion of the facts and evidence in that article.

First the shilling for Romney, now this. I have unbookmarked their website and encourage everyone to do the same!

National Review is an absolute disgrace!! 2938u4ji23
They have already covered everything and since the WND report or Sheriff Joe's report as you birfers call it ,did not add anything then why waste the time going over it again when it all has been proven to be a fraud and nothing but lies and smears.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<hgroup style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 12px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif; ">DID THREATS SILENCE MEDIA ON OBAMA PROBE?

<time datetime="2012-03-08T06:34:27+00:00" pubdate="" class="updated" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); ">
</time></hgroup>http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/

:LMAO:LMAOAnd what is WND excuse for it's book being 5,342 on the selling list at Amazon??
Did they threaten people to not buy that too??Unreal but expected since books sales are terrible and they are losing money on this one too and nobody and I mean nobody is dumb enough to waste money on this trash!It makes my day knowing that this book is a bigger failure then the last one!:houraPoor Jerome thought he could sucker people again but is finding out that everyone knows he is a fraud.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<hgroup style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 12px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(119, 119, 119); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif; ">

<time datetime="2012-03-08T06:34:27+00:00" pubdate="" class="updated" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); ">
</time></hgroup>http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/did-threa...n-obama-probe/
Stunner ????Hell no!!!Whenever WND say's ''sources ''they are always unnamed ''sources''and can never be verified and everyone knows they are fake and a fraud.All WND has is unnamed ''sources'' or unnamed ''experts'' but as long as suckers keep sending in money they will keep feeding them piles of shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

KARL ROVE,
This is the White House strategy. … The President can come out and say “here are the documents.” But they’re happy to have this controversy continue because every moment the Conservatives talk about this, they marginalize themselves and diminish themselves in the minds of independent voters.

They have already covered everything and since the WND report or Sheriff Joe's report as you birfers call it ,did not add anything then why waste the time going over it again when it all has been proven to be a fraud and nothing but lies and smears.

Since when are NRO editors investigators? They are journalists with biased (establishment) opinions, nothing more.

What are their professional credentials in this field?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but only one set of facts.

The birth certificate as well as the other "Obama" (or whatever the hell his name is) documents the cold case posse investigated are forgeries -- confirmed and irrefutable.