Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Kevin likes to hear himself talk. .
Yep he says it right here in the article that puts you to shame.
1Olsen does get a couple of things right. I do like to hear myself talk

BTW he was in the private industry for 30 years so that debunks another one of your lies about him being a government employee.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Actually, you'll be happy to know that I will attack ANYONE you post in my thread who attacks and smears birthers, while ignoring the FACTS. I don't play favorites...try posting the other hatemongers I'm familiar with, and they'll get the same treatment.
Who boy who isn't afraid now after that huh?:LMAO:LMAO
Yeah Joe everyone is shaking in their boots from you.:LMAO
The lie and smear master who has no facts or proof just scares the Hell out of everyone:lightbulb:.

tank

EOG Dedicated

only in your world
Then you should have no problem proving him wrong.:pop:
Been waiting a long time for that to happen but since you obviously can't just keep deflecting and moving the goalposts thinking no one notices.

His clown site has no banners or donation links, which means his daily hits are probably less than this thread.

He THINKS he's player, he WANTS to be a player...but he ain't a player.

I will repeat what I said -- not a single word of his drivel would be used as prima facie evidence in an investigation, and that is the bottom line of this thread.

Cold hard evidence is where the rubber meets the road...and Kevin's kindergarten scribbles don't even come close.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Not a single word of his drivel would be used as prima facie evidence in a full congressional investigation --
And of course all the idiotic lies, smears and bullshit that Zullo and WND push are right?:LMAO

Then you should have no problem proving him wrong.:pop:
Been waiting a long time for that to happen but since you obviously can't just keep deflecting and moving the goalposts thinking no one notices.

Keep dreaming.

Nothing this clown posts is considered serious evidence, so nobody has to "prove him wrong". :LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

His clown site has no banners or donation links, which means his daily hits are probably less than this thread.

He THINKS he's player, he WANTS to be a player...but he ain't a player.

I will repeat what I said -- not a single word of his drivel would be used as prima facie evidence in an investigation, and that is the bottom line of this thread.

Cold hard evidence is where the rubber meets the road...and Kevin's kindergarten scribbles don't even come close.
Still waiting.Still waiting Joe.:pop:
If this is your attempt to prove him wrong you are failing miserably .
Still waiting Joe.:pop:

And of course all the idiotic lies, smears and bullshit that Zullo and WND push are right?:LMAO

Yep.

That's why Zullo is meeting with government officials...and DR. CON is stuck in his basement blogging while jerking off to "hope and change" murals.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Keep dreaming.

Nothing this clown posts is considered serious evidence, so nobody has to "prove him wrong". :LMAO
You was the one who attempted to smear him with your fake spooner law school article and I posted Doc's response which totally demolitions all the lies good old Lysander spewed.9 times he puts you to shame and this is the only response you have?Typical and expected.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yep.

That's why Zullo is meeting with government officials...and DR. CON is stuck in his basement blogging while jerking off to "hope and change" murals.
Oh yeah they got him now.Send more money and shocking news coming soon right?:LMAO

You was the one who attempted to smear him with your fake spooner law school article and I posted Doc's response which totally demolitions all the lies good old Lysander spewed.9 times he puts you to shame and this is the only response you have?Typical and expected.

I did smear him -- and succeeded.

Kevin claims he's objective and willing to change his mind. Nothing could be further from the truth, as proven with his censoring of opinions he doesn't like.

That's alright -- I'll spread the word and destroy what little credibility he has left!

What's good for the goose....

tank

EOG Dedicated

Keep dreaming.

And obviously you can't do it.I'll just take this as you waving the white flag.Really you did a long time ago when everyone could see that you are out of your league and Doc eats you alive with facts and proof that he can back up.You....???you don't have shit unless you count lies and smears.

And obviously you can't do it.I'll just take this as you waving the white flag.Really you did a long time ago when everyone could see that you are out of your league and Doc eats you alive with facts and proof that he can back up.You....???you don't have shit unless you count lies and smears.

I'm sorry you want Kevin to be the center of your universe, but he has nothing to do with the criminal investigation of the Kenyan.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I did smear him -- and succeeded.

Kevin claims he's objective and willing to change his mind. Nothing could be further from the truth, as proven with his censoring opinions he doesn't like.

That's alright -- I'll spread the word and destroy what little credibility he has left.

What's good for the goose....
Yeah boy you got him.:LMAO:LMAO
Go to the comment section and you will see plenty of dipshit burfers like John and Mark Whiteman [ who I thought was you ] spewing their idiotic shit.You know why most burfers don't stick around??Because they get destroyed with facts while all they have is lies and smears.Kinda like here.
At Doc 's he get;s tired of the same old debunked stupid shit being brought up when the facts have been presented .Birfers keep repeating the same old lies thinking that makes them true.Just like what you do.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'm sorry you want Kevin to be the center of your universe, but he has nothing to do with the criminal investigation of the Kenyan.
Nope!!He just posts facts and proves his research.Burfers obviously have none but keep sending more money.Soon new shocking evidence coming.Another ''expert'' has been interviewed.Congress is now involved...because they requested a meeting with their rep.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAODoc busts the burfers again and exposes Zullo as the fraud he is.
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=1]Cold Case Posse video fraud: it gets worse[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-07-21T12:28:51-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">July 21, 2012</abbr> in Debunking, Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo, Videos
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">In my previous article, Indicting Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse, I showed that the screen shot described as a “1961 vital statistics instruction manual” actually came from 1968. It gets worse.
Later in, two minutes into the video, we see this image:
[h=4][/h]That image is followed by this:

How did the Cold Case Posse know that they had the “Correct Manual?” They knew it because they got that image from the notoriously dishonest birther blog,The Daily Pen.

It now appears that the Cold Case Posse found that article in The Daily Pen, unaware that I had proved it a fraud way back last March, and believed it. They called Verna Lee to dress the story up, and then made it into a video, lying that they had investigated and found a 1961 manual, when they had in fact not. The image above, by the way, is derived from the 1969 manual, with The Daily Pen’stell-tale red box.
The Cold Case Posse is pathetic.
</section>

Yeah boy you got him.:LMAO:LMAO
Go to the comment section and you will see plenty of dipshit burfers like John and Mark Whiteman [ who I thought was you ] spewing their idiotic shit.You know why most burfers don't stick around??Because they get destroyed with facts while all they have is lies and smears.Kinda like here.
At Doc 's he get;s tired of the same old debunked stupid shit being brought up when the facts have been presented .Birfers keep repeating the same old lies thinking that makes them true.Just like what you do.

Kevin does what MSNBC does with conservatives...censors the intelligent 'birthers', and leaves the less informed ones alone. This way in his little insulated world (and yours apparently) he can act like the Obot bully he is pretending all 'birthers' are stupid and he's king shit. Of course it doesn't surprise me that you would buy into his delusional cult.

In reality, nothing your clown posts is considered serious evidence or proof that would be submitted in a "grown up" investigation.

:LMAO
by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-07-21T12:28:51-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">July 21, 2012</abbr> in Debunking, Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo, Videos

Davidson Is "obama's" Plaything
Published on Saturday, 06 July 2013 19:43 | Written by
Administrator
|
|
| Hits: 95

Kevin Davidson let loose another wordy salvo today, attacking Mike Zullo and the good-faith efforts of the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse. Some day someone will add up all the time and effort that the unusual Mr. Davidson has expended on defending the unusual inaction of the pretensident while demeaning the efforts of those who seek the simplest corroboration of his "narrative."

Hour after hour pours into word after word that goes into sentence after sentence comprising paragraph after paragraph and numbered list after numbered list into blog post after blog post making day after day of week after week of month after month of year after year of Davidson going on and on and on about how the president should be allowed to get away with using inadmissible evidence to prove his bona fides.

In light of the fact that the president could clear the whole thing with two minutes of forthright adult conduct, casual observers can easily conclude that the pretensident considers Kevin Davidson's time and effort to be worthless. Why else would he let the gentleman squander his precious remaining time on earth in such a frivolous pursuit? After all, signing a waiver to allow access to the birth record originals could be done in the same time it takes to sign a golf score-card.

Sadly, the pretensident considers Kevin Davidson just another plaything. And even Kevin Davidson will eventually see it.

DR. CON gets OWNED again!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

How's that IRS scandal coming along, Kevin? Made the national news yet, as you promised it would????

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Kevin does what MSNBC does with conservatives...censors the intelligent 'birthers', and leaves the less informed ones alone..
Nope another LIE.Ho hum whats new.
Just you spewing more shit you know nothing about.You are to afraid to go there so how could you possibly know anything about it?Just more idiotic lies from you but thats alright we expect it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Davidson Is "obama's" Plaything
Published on Saturday, 06 July 2013 19:43 | Written by
Administrator
|
|
| Hits: 95

Kevin Davidson let loose another wordy salvo today, attacking Mike Zullo and the good-faith efforts of the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse. Some day someone will add up all the time and effort that the unusual Mr. Davidson has expended on defending the unusual inaction of the pretensident while demeaning the efforts of those who seek the simplest corroboration of his "narrative."

Hour after hour pours into word after word that goes into sentence after sentence comprising paragraph after paragraph and numbered list after numbered list into blog post after blog post making day after day of week after week of month after month of year after year of Davidson going on and on and on about how the president should be allowed to get away with using inadmissible evidence to prove his bona fides.

In light of the fact that the president could clear the whole thing with two minutes of forthright adult conduct, casual observers can easily conclude that the pretensident considers Kevin Davidson's time and effort to be worthless. Why else would he let the gentleman squander his precious remaining time on earth in such a frivolous pursuit? After all, signing a waiver to allow access to the birth record originals could be done in the same time it takes to sign a golf score-card.

Sadly, the pretensident considers Kevin Davidson just another plaything. And even Kevin Davidson will eventually see it.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOYou see how stupid this tard is!!Where are any facts and what is PROVEN?????????????????????????????????:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
tHIS SMEAR ATTEMPT PROVES SOMETHING?He get's owned howwwwwwwww???:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
WOW.Look guys this is PROOF in birfer world!!:LMAO:LMAO
You can't make this shit up.
Just look at all those FACTS there huh?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

How's that IRS scandal coming along, Kevin? Made the national news yet, as you promised it would????

Um Joe you better check in with Zullo!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yeah thats getting owned alright!!:lol
Only in burfer world !!Just look at all those facts and can you really believe what he has proven??
Yeah absolutely nothing!!But this is a win in burfer world.:shoot:

Nope another LIE.Ho hum whats new.

Umm, just calling somebody liar doesn't make it so. Have you not figured that out by now?

Just you spewing more shit you know nothing about.You are to afraid to go there so how could you possibly know anything about it?Just more idiotic lies from you but thats alright we expect it.

Why would I waste my time on a clown site that gets maybe 50 hits a day.

The answer to your question is, I am learning more about Kevin's tactics and shady history because I am now in touch with people who have dealt with him...and they don't like him very much.

"30 years in the private sector!" LMAO

Kevin is a civil service Obot government hack!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Um Joe you better check in with Zullo!!:LMAO
Or should I call him Lt. or Commander ??:LMAO
Just like Lysander Spooner law school they have to try and make themselves look like something they are not to look official.Commander!!:LMAOHow about just plain old used car salesman since that is what he is!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Umm, just calling somebody liar doesn't make it so. Have you not figured that out by now?

Why would I waste my time on a site that gets maybe 50 hits a day.

The answer to your question is, I am now learning more about his tactics and history because I am now in touch with people who have dealt with him...and they don't like him very much.

30 years in the private sector! LMAO Kevin is a civil service Obot government hack!
How many LIES can you spew in a post?Now it is down to 50 huh?
Oh so you are getting your talking points from Lysander Spooner law school??:LMAO
If they don't like him then that is good because that means he has exposed them as lying frauds like yourself.
Civil Service government hack!!:LMAOYou just keep proving you don't know shit and keep making me right about you be a lying fraud that only has lies and smears.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAODoc busts the burfers again and exposes Zullo as the fraud he is.
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Cold Case Posse video fraud: it gets worse

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-07-21T12:28:51-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">July 21, 2012</abbr> in Debunking, Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo, Videos
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">In my previous article, Indicting Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse, I showed that the screen shot described as a “1961 vital statistics instruction manual” actually came from 1968. It gets worse.
Later in, two minutes into the video, we see this image:

That image is followed by this:

How did the Cold Case Posse know that they had the “Correct Manual?” They knew it because they got that image from the notoriously dishonest birther blog,The Daily Pen.

It now appears that the Cold Case Posse found that article in The Daily Pen, unaware that I had proved it a fraud way back last March, and believed it. They called Verna Lee to dress the story up, and then made it into a video, lying that they had investigated and found a 1961 manual, when they had in fact not. The image above, by the way, is derived from the 1969 manual, with The Daily Pen’stell-tale red box.
The Cold Case Posse is pathetic.
</section>
BUSTED!!:lol

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Framing the question[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-17T20:36:47-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 17, 2013</abbr> in Birthers, Lounge, Mike Zullo, Orly Taitz
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
I’ve been involved in the Sisyphean quest to talk sense into birthers for about 5 years now. Trying to understand why it hasn’t worked has led me into psychology, political science, neurophysiology, history, sociology, the law, and all sorts of interesting and quirky side studies. Sometimes I frame the question like a theodicy: “If God is omnipotent and just, then why are there birthers?”
Today, instead of mowing grass, I spent the day framing a house forthe local Habitat for Humanity, assisted by my trusty Kobalt framing hammer like the one pictured on the right. Even thought the forecast was for 90% rain, it didn’t rain and we had a very good day, the coolest of the summer. Driving home from today’s build, I thought about some emails exchanges I’ve had with birthers, some of whom have a lot of confidence in Mike Zullo. Thinking about those exchanges has helped me to frame the question. In the past I’ve broken down motivations for birthers in a lot of categories, but now I want to focus on just three:

1. Independents
  2. Cons
  3. Suckers
[h=2]Independents[/h]The general studies I’ve done about conspiracy theories has best equipped me to deal with this category. Take someone like Paul Irey, or Mara Zebest. These are partisans from the birther movement. They overstepped their expertise, assisted by the Dunning-Kruger effect, and came up with theories about Obama’s birth certificate, theories that I feel rather confidently are sincere, but wrong. The conspiracist literature is replete with such lone researchers who filter evidence in odd ways and come up with things they find significant, and that others do not. Conspiracy theorists have their following—subscribers to their mimeographed newsletter in times past, and many more today on the Internet where anyone can publish to a worldwide audience for free.
[h=2]Cons[/h]Jim wrote a fine article on confidence schemes and I won’t repeat his description of how scams work. In the classic sense, a con is an attempt to get money from someone by abusing their trust. As I use the term here, I refer to an attempt to get someone’s belief in President Obama’s ineligibility to be President by abusing their trust. I simply don’t know enough to say whether the motivation is money or not.
Much of what we see on the Internet in the way of birther web sites is not, in my opinion, a con. Even someone like Orly Taitz who asks for money quite a bit on her web site does not strike me as a con. Why do I think that? First of all, she has access to a good livelihood as a licensed dentist with a practice in California. I find it improbable that her birtherism is any financial advantage. More importantly for the point I’m trying to make with this article, Orly Taitz doesn’t use trickery to mislead her fans. She says things that are nonsense sometimes, but she doesn’t use the tricks that Jim described.
Jim asked the question: “Is Mike Zullo running a scam on the birthers?” I don’t know enough to answer that question as to a financial scam, but I have no doubt that he is running a confidence scheme as far as the ideas he is selling. To me, it is transparent. The guy does all he can to drum up publicity, holding press conferences streamed live over the Internet, holding a seminar, and regularly appearing on every local radio show he can, but when pressed to deliver, he says that he has to keep keeping his convincing evidence tightly under wraps because it would be inappropriate to talk about it because of an ongoing investigation. Zullo allows inflated titles to be used for him. Most importantly, he cleverly crafts statements in such a way that unsuspecting listeners will be misled, even when he does not literally tell a lie. Let me give a small example: time and time again birthers will say to me that Verna K. Lee confirmed the list of race codes that Zullo presented in his second press conference. Zullo never said that, but they were led by the context of the presentation to believe that all the information in that part of the presentation was from her. In fact, the only thing Zullo actually attributed to Lee was that records were double checked and didn’t have mistakes in them.
Since the beginning, Zullo has promised that something will result from his Cold Case Posse investigation, but he hasn’t delivered. The results remain only a promise, and a pretty stale one by now.
I don’t think Zullo is the only con game in town. The Daily Pen blog comes to mind first to which I would add Larry Sinclair and Joel Gilbert. I also think that there are sincere birthers who still use confidence tricks to persuade: I think the guy who blogs under the pseudonym P. A. Madison is one, along with Sam Sewell and Mario Apuzzo. I would include the folks at Obama Release Your Records in that group.
[h=2]Suckers[/h]Now we finally get to one email exchange I had in which was said “Mike Zullo is a good guy.” Lots of people would have said “Bernie Madoff is a good guy.” It is the nature of a confidence man to inspire confidence. I say to a birther, Zullo lied—I can prove it. It makes no difference to them: “I don’t know the whole story”; “he would never lie”; “it was an official police investigation.” I even heard the argument that Zullo couldn’t admit that he used a fake race code table in his presentation because it would give his opponents ammunition to hurt his credibility! Just as you can tell a con by the language he uses, you can tell a sucker by what they say, the lengths of rationalization to which they will go to maintain faith in the con man.
With Madoff, there was a decisive d?nouement. He couldn’t repay the money invested with him. He went to jail. I don’t see such a scenario with birther cons, because I can’t envision a decisive event that would topple the sucker’s confidence in them. Obviously, Obama won’t be removed from office for ineligibility, and he’s not going to be convicted of election fraud. So in that sense, the birther cons will not be able to repay the belief and/or money invested with them. But barring some revelation of criminal activity, and I don’t see that happening, birther cons can just say that the Obama Administration was too powerful, and that corrupt officials prevented their success. The suckers will keep believing.
</section>

BUSTED!!:lol

Kevin Davidson Wins Piltdown Man Of The Year!

Congratulations to Kevin Davidson,the Piltdown Man Of The Year Award Winner for 2013!

As we understand it, the Prize was awarded for the way Davidsonmandible-handles the truth, the evidence, and the most basicscientific concepts as the phony Doctor at obamaconspiracy.org.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO​

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Framing the question

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-17T20:36:47-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 17, 2013</abbr> in Birthers, Lounge, Mike Zullo, Orly Taitz
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
I’ve been involved in the Sisyphean quest to talk sense into birthers for about 5 years now. Trying to understand why it hasn’t worked has led me into psychology, political science, neurophysiology, history, sociology, the law, and all sorts of interesting and quirky side studies. Sometimes I frame the question like a theodicy: “If God is omnipotent and just, then why are there birthers?”
Today, instead of mowing grass, I spent the day framing a house forthe local Habitat for Humanity, assisted by my trusty Kobalt framing hammer like the one pictured on the right. Even thought the forecast was for 90% rain, it didn’t rain and we had a very good day, the coolest of the summer. Driving home from today’s build, I thought about some emails exchanges I’ve had with birthers, some of whom have a lot of confidence in Mike Zullo. Thinking about those exchanges has helped me to frame the question. In the past I’ve broken down motivations for birthers in a lot of categories, but now I want to focus on just three:

1. Independents
  2. Cons
  3. Suckers
Independents

The general studies I’ve done about conspiracy theories has best equipped me to deal with this category. Take someone like Paul Irey, or Mara Zebest. These are partisans from the birther movement. They overstepped their expertise, assisted by the Dunning-Kruger effect, and came up with theories about Obama’s birth certificate, theories that I feel rather confidently are sincere, but wrong. The conspiracist literature is replete with such lone researchers who filter evidence in odd ways and come up with things they find significant, and that others do not. Conspiracy theorists have their following—subscribers to their mimeographed newsletter in times past, and many more today on the Internet where anyone can publish to a worldwide audience for free.
Cons

Jim wrote a fine article on confidence schemes and I won’t repeat his description of how scams work. In the classic sense, a con is an attempt to get money from someone by abusing their trust. As I use the term here, I refer to an attempt to get someone’s belief in President Obama’s ineligibility to be President by abusing their trust. I simply don’t know enough to say whether the motivation is money or not.
Much of what we see on the Internet in the way of birther web sites is not, in my opinion, a con. Even someone like Orly Taitz who asks for money quite a bit on her web site does not strike me as a con. Why do I think that? First of all, she has access to a good livelihood as a licensed dentist with a practice in California. I find it improbable that her birtherism is any financial advantage. More importantly for the point I’m trying to make with this article, Orly Taitz doesn’t use trickery to mislead her fans. She says things that are nonsense sometimes, but she doesn’t use the tricks that Jim described.
Jim asked the question: “Is Mike Zullo running a scam on the birthers?” I don’t know enough to answer that question as to a financial scam, but I have no doubt that he is running a confidence scheme as far as the ideas he is selling. To me, it is transparent. The guy does all he can to drum up publicity, holding press conferences streamed live over the Internet, holding a seminar, and regularly appearing on every local radio show he can, but when pressed to deliver, he says that he has to keep keeping his convincing evidence tightly under wraps because it would be inappropriate to talk about it because of an ongoing investigation. Zullo allows inflated titles to be used for him. Most importantly, he cleverly crafts statements in such a way that unsuspecting listeners will be misled, even when he does not literally tell a lie. Let me give a small example: time and time again birthers will say to me that Verna K. Lee confirmed the list of race codes that Zullo presented in his second press conference. Zullo never said that, but they were led by the context of the presentation to believe that all the information in that part of the presentation was from her. In fact, the only thing Zullo actually attributed to Lee was that records were double checked and didn’t have mistakes in them.
Since the beginning, Zullo has promised that something will result from his Cold Case Posse investigation, but he hasn’t delivered. The results remain only a promise, and a pretty stale one by now.
I don’t think Zullo is the only con game in town. The Daily Pen blog comes to mind first to which I would add Larry Sinclair and Joel Gilbert. I also think that there are sincere birthers who still use confidence tricks to persuade: I think the guy who blogs under the pseudonym P. A. Madison is one, along with Sam Sewell and Mario Apuzzo. I would include the folks at Obama Release Your Records in that group.
Suckers

Now we finally get to one email exchange I had in which was said “Mike Zullo is a good guy.” Lots of people would have said “Bernie Madoff is a good guy.” It is the nature of a confidence man to inspire confidence. I say to a birther, Zullo lied—I can prove it. It makes no difference to them: “I don’t know the whole story”; “he would never lie”; “it was an official police investigation.” I even heard the argument that Zullo couldn’t admit that he used a fake race code table in his presentation because it would give his opponents ammunition to hurt his credibility! Just as you can tell a con by the language he uses, you can tell a sucker by what they say, the lengths of rationalization to which they will go to maintain faith in the con man.
With Madoff, there was a decisive d?nouement. He couldn’t repay the money invested with him. He went to jail. I don’t see such a scenario with birther cons, because I can’t envision a decisive event that would topple the sucker’s confidence in them. Obviously, Obama won’t be removed from office for ineligibility, and he’s not going to be convicted of election fraud. So in that sense, the birther cons will not be able to repay the belief and/or money invested with them. But barring some revelation of criminal activity, and I don’t see that happening, birther cons can just say that the Obama Administration was too powerful, and that corrupt officials prevented their success. The suckers will keep believing.
</section>
Joe I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you fall into the sucker category.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Kevin Davidson Wins Piltdown Man Of The Year!

Congratulations to Kevin Davidson,the Piltdown Man Of The Year Award Winner for 2013!

As we understand it, the Prize was awarded for the way Davidsonmandible-handles the truth, the evidence, and the most basicscientific concepts as the phony Doctor at obamaconspiracy.org.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO​
Wow look at all those facts and proof there!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
You really got him good there.:shoot:
Thanks again for showing everyone who deals with facts and proof and who only has lies and smears.You are making me look like a genius here.Thanks!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Samples[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-17T22:22:04-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 17, 2013</abbr> in Birth Certificate
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">There has been some chatter about testing the Xerox WorkCentre 7655 to test whether it produces halos scanning a birth certificate. The problem testing with a printout of Obama’s PDF is that it already has halos (white outlines around the letters). Birthers seem to think that no paper document of Obama’s birth certificate exists, never mind that the entire White House Press corps saw it held up, and at least one felt it and took picture. They think that images of existing birth certificates had text cut out, and that these halos were where the prior text was removed. That’s an odd view, because it basically means that ALL the text had to be removed, even the preprinted items on the form.
A forger wouldn’t do all that extra work to create something that looks odd. Let me present an unbiased opinion—my own. You see, back in August of 2009, almost 2 years before Obama released his long form birth certificate in a PDF file, halos and all, on the Internet, I made a reconstruction of what I thought the long form would look like, should it ever be released. That file appears below (click to enlarge):

Do you see any halos? Of course not. I just laid text onto the background. I wasn’t trying to make a forgery and there are all manner of technical faults in my sample document. If I were actually making a forgery, I would get a sample of the basket weave paper, print my fake certificate on it, and scan it back. That is not only the easiest way, but the most similar to an authentic one. (Also note the perfect spacing of the typewriter fonts I added—none of that silly “kerning” that the birthers think is a forgery.) If there ever were an inept forger, I’m that one. But even my essay intended to fool no one doesn’t have the genuine anomalies of a worn typewriter and extreme mixed raster content compression.
To assist testing halo creation with Xerox, I’ve attempted to create a “better” sample certificate. What I did was to make some safety paper by tiling blank areasfrom the high-resolution scan of Obama’s computer-generated Certification of Live Birth (I didn’t try to line them up) and then using the Associated Press photocopy of the long form, with the blue background changed to white. So if you want to test, just print out the first, the background, and then the second, the form and text. Voila, you have your own long form birth certificate copy, with no halos whatever.
Halos are evidence in favor of MRC compression and against a human forger.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Crude forgery[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-16T02:07:43-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 16, 2013</abbr> in Birth Certificate
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">It seems that every time I think about it, I realize yet another reason why birther beliefs that Obama’s published long form birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery are ludicrous. This one just came to mind.
Fact 1: Anti-birthers have been able to scan a facsimile of Obama’s birth certificate and to create a PDF file with a simple work flow that has a remarkable resemblance to the White House PDF file. Not only does it look like it, numerous obscure details buried in the binary code match up: Scaling, alignment, separation, color spaces and even comments all match.
Fact 2: Birthers claim that Obama’s PDF file is a crude forgery, created by Adobe Photoshop. Only, birthers have never produced a PDF document even remotely matching the Obama PDF with Photoshop. They can make one that looks similar (after all, they need only make a copy of Obama’s or assemble one from its parts), but they have never come close to replicating the alignment, replicate the scaling, the layer separation, color spaces or comments in any software process. If the forger of Obama’s certificate is inept, how more inept are the birthers who can’t make one like it?
Obvious conclusion: The birthers lose. The certificate’s legit.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Halos revisited[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-14T11:13:19-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 14, 2013</abbr> in Birth Certificate
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">While the internal characteristics of the White House PDF have been explained in great detail by blogger NBC, using a simple workflow involving a Xerox WorkCentre office machine and the Mac Preview program, there remains to be studied the issue of “halos.” The halos are basically light areas surrounding the text. Birthers say that the halo effect comes from using the “unsharp mask” in Adobe Photoshop and that it means somebody forged the document.
While I have written a little on halos, I have never considered it significant after I made two observations: a scholarly paper on MRC compression says that halos are one of the things that MRC does, and when I saw a special function in Adobe Acrobat (that also does a form of MRC compression) to remove halos. I also observed that the PDF file from the US National Archives of the Certificate of the California Electoral College vote in 2012 had halos too (it was an Adobe creation) as did a scan of my own birth certificate.
However, rooting around in my emails today, I came across a curious document. It is a JPG created from the White House PDF, sent to me by birther image expert Garrett Papit, and it has no halos. I don’t know where he got this from, or how it was made, but it has no halos (click to enlarge).

So if you can print the White House PDF without halos, one has to ask whether they are actually in the PDF, or whether they are created by the programs used to view the PDF to make the text appear sharper. I don’t know.
In any case, if one wanted an original without halos to scan as a test, the document preceding might be a good candidate.
Update:
Ok, it’s a fake insofar as it is a true print from the White House PDF. You can see that it derives from the White House PDF by looking at the faded “R” in “BARACK”:
However, it’s not authentic because the security paper is positioned differently in relation to the text as can be seen easily in the following comparison (the White House PDF above). Notice particularly the position of the security pattern beneath the word “OF”:

I don’t know whether Papit tried to trick me (more or less successfully) or if he was fooled himself.
</section>

by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-17T20:36:47-0400" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; color: rgb(134, 134, 134); font-size: 13px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 17, 2013</abbr> in Birthers, Lounge, Mike Zullo, Orly Taitz<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">
Dr. Con Slanders Mike Zullo

Published on Thursday, 01 August 2013 03:21 | Written by
Administrator
|
|
| Hits: 70

Kevin Davidson has gone to the internet to suggest that Mike Zullo is running a scam on "birthers."

Let us compare and contrast the serious Mike Zullo with the dubious Kevin Davidson.

Mike Zullo is retired law enforcement officer, and is now part of an effort that has determined there is probable cause to believe that the Long Form Birth Certificate presented to the nation by "obama" is a forgery, and a fraud has been perpetrated on the American public.

Kevin Davidson, a retired civil servant, has a blog with which he proudly hosts attacks on those who question "obama's" credibility, documents, and "narrative."

Mike Zullo has politely requested unrestricted access to the source documents that can demonstrate whether the Cold Case Posse's conclusion that the LFBC PDF is a fake is right or wrong.

Kevin Davidson rudely dismisses the concerns of those who seek access to the originals and those who don't agree with him, and alternates between insulting those who don't agree with him, and making casual references to his own lofty "Christian" virtues.

Mike Zullo is diligent, steady, focused, and seeks independent corroboration of his findings. Zullo has successfully found an independent, highly-qualified expert who substantiates the conclusions of the Cold Case Posse.

Kevin Davidson claims to be interested in "obama" conspiracies, yet ignores many of the most compelling theories regarding "obama," (e.g. Cashill's theory that Ayers authored "Dreams From My Father", the theory that "obama's" past as the homosexuals' activest has been suppressed).

Mike Zullo is quiet and persistent, and presents the problematic facts as they have been found.

Kevin Davidson hides from the facts, and claims to be scientific as he advocates disregarding the simple scientific approach of examining the best evidence.

Mike Zullo is modest, and will admit he is wrong if the evidence proves it.

Kevin Davidson can't get enough of Kevin Davidson, frequently posting his own writing under "Quote of the Day."

If we have learned anything from studying the case of "obama's" LFBC PDF, we have learned:

Mike Zullo is a good faith seeker of the Truth; Kevin Davidson is a self-regarding, pseudo-scientific hypocrite.

Category: Obama Conspiracy Theory Queries

:3dapplaudir:​

</header>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Understanding the long form PDF[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-13T22:52:01-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 13, 2013</abbr> in Birth Certificate
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">People learn in different ways. I grasp the spoken word better than I do the written word. For auditory learners like me, I found the two recent appearances of blogger NBC at the RC Radio program to be hugely lucid explanations of the results of his experiments with scans of a copy of the President’s birth certificate on a Xerox copier/scanner.
If you are a birther, or you even have doubts about Obama’s long form birth certificate being a forgery, you owe it to yourself to listen to these programs. Even if you don’t agree with what you hear, you need to know what you’re up against, or else you will likely find yourself making embarrassing mistakes.
I cannot overemphasize how strongly I make this recommendation. If you care about this issue, it will be the most important couple of hours you could spend. If you only listen to one, I suggest the second.

If text is your thing, visit NBC’s blog.
</section>