Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Oh come on Joe don't tell me tried to delete this gem?I would too if I was made to look that stupid!
:lol

You think he's God...I'm just sharing what other people think of him!
Don't shoot the messenger! :lol

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Here is the youtube video that made Joe look so stupid if anyone wants another good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BkWd2INPhL4

This is proof and facts to Joe!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWd...GE.view&pageId=107678&feature=player_embedded

That's about 6500 more hits than Kevin gets on his clown website. :houra

He THINKS he's a player....he WANTS to be a player...but he ain't no player.

Ya know why? CAUSE NOBODY CARES!

Don't thank me for that piece of wisdom...thank Captain Obvious.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Actually, they need the original documents to "verify". The witnesses are just there to figure out who will go to prison for falsifying statements and documents.
What in the Hell do you think a PDF is??Seriously!It is an image that matches everything on the original.
They already have everything they need.No one is going to go to jail that is just more birfer smack.

Dr. Con vs. Dr. Cashill

Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 18:45 | Written by
Administrator
|
|
| Hits: 584

Dr. Jack Cashill has written extensively on his theory that "obama" is a literary fraud.

Kevin Davidson is the obamaphile who runs the obamaconspiracy.org web site, on which he prominently makes this claim:

Obama Conspiracy Theories since 2008 has been your destination for conspiracy theories and fringe views about Barack Obama.

Several months ago, I sent an email to Davidson, inquiring as to why he avoids directly addressing Dr. Cashill's literary fraud theory, as it would constitute a conspiracy theory right in Davidson's wheelhouse. After all, to perpetrate such a fraud, "obama" would likely have the complicity of Ayers, Michelle, friends and associates, and probably the publisher and agents involved in the project as well. (Contemporary literary scholars of integrity would also have to explain away an awful lot of evidence of the "conspiracy," as "obama's" other literary efforts all pretty much uh... suck, as they say in literary circles.)

Davidson was kind enough to send a feeble repy; he claimed that Cashill's theory hadn't really "caught on."

In other words, fringe-theory expert Davidson ignores Cashill's fringe theory because it is a "fringe" theory.
:LMAO

Please forgive my skepticism and hearty laughter; Davidson is fooling no one save his gullible faithful followers. Cashill's "Deconstructing Obama" is on Davidson's site's version of the "Vatican Index."

A self-styled "Doctor" such as Kevin Davidson simply does not have the gumption, intellectual tools, or balls to meaningfully challenge the diligent and skillful scholarship of a legitimate Doctor of Philosophy.

tank

EOG Dedicated

That's about 6500 more hits than Kevin gets on his clown website. :houra

He THINKS he's a player....he WANTS to be a player...but he ain't no player.

Ya know why? CAUSE NOBODY CARES!

Don't thank me for that piece of wisdom...thank Captain Obvious.
All that shows is that 6500 dumbasses actually believed that shit.
The day you prove him wrong about anything will be the day the that Hell freezes over.

What in the Hell do you think a PDF is??Seriously!It is an image that matches everything on the original.
They already have everything they need.No one is going to go to jail that is just more birfer smack.

a pdf is an Adobe file

You've probably seen the little icon on all kinds of files in your computer.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dr. Con vs. Dr. Cashill

Administrator
|
|

Dr. Jack Cashill has written extensively on his theory that "obama" is a literary fraud.

Kevin Davidson is the obamaphile who runs the obamaconspiracy.org web site, on which he prominently makes this claim:

Obama Conspiracy Theories since 2008 has been your destination for conspiracy theories and fringe views about Barack Obama.

Several months ago, I sent an email to Davidson, inquiring as to why he avoids directly addressing Dr. Cashill's literary fraud theory, as it would constitute a conspiracy theory right in Davidson's wheelhouse. After all, to perpetrate such a fraud, "obama" would likely have the complicity of Ayers, Michelle, friends and associates, and probably the publisher and agents involved in the project as well. (Contemporary literary scholars of integrity would also have to explain away an awful lot of evidence of the "conspiracy," as "obama's" other literary efforts all pretty much uh... suck, as they say in literary circles.)

Davidson was kind enough to send a feeble repy; he claimed that Cashill's theory hadn't really "caught on."

In other words, fringe-theory expert Davidson ignores Cashill's fringe theory because it is a "fringe" theory.

Please forgive my skepticism and hearty laughter; Davidson is fooling no one save his gullible faithful followers. Cashill's "Deconstructing Obama" is on Davidson's site's version of the "Vatican Index."

A self-styled "Doctor" such as Kevin Davidson simply does not have the gumption, intellectual tools, or balls to meaningfully challenge the diligent and skillful scholarship of a legitimate Doctor of Philosophy.

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Jack Cashill’s confirmation bias[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-24T16:59:11-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">December 24, 2011</abbr> in Misc. Conspiracies
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">In a new article at the American Thinker (it’s just a name), Jack Cashill gives us insight into how his own confirmation bias colors his reasoning. Cashill writes:
I had not seen the letter [by Barack Obama from 1990] in its entirety before this week. Not surprisingly, it confirms everything I knowabout Barack Obama, the writer and thinker.
Cashill then goes to pick on the grammar (e.g. subject-verb agreement) in the letter and to conclude that it confirms “everything.” I don’t consider myself an expert on grammar, but I do wonder if Cashill is being a little too strict. Consider this one:
Another distinctive Obama flaw is to allow a string of words to float in space. Please note the unanchored phrase in italics [refers to the last phrase in the example paragraph] at the end of this sentence:
"No editors on the Review will ever know whether any given editor was selected on the basis of grades, writing competition, or affirmative action, and no editors who were selected with affirmative action in mind."Huh?
It’s not the best, but if you parse it right, it can make sense. In any case, it is hardly fair to draw conclusions based on one letter.
Cashill goes on to sneer and deride Michelle Obama too, insinuating that she had “given up her law license” because she was in a downward spiral in her legal career. However, there are no facts given that back up the innuendo.
Cashill’s theory that Obama’s critically acclaimed book, Dreams from My Father,5 years later was written by a ghostwriter has been rejected by all mainstream commentators.
I don’t know where Mr. Cashill studied writing, but in my day we were taught that there was more to writing than the mechanics of grammar. We were taught that objectivity and honesty were key points of expository writing. The techniques of the propagandist: innuendo, ad hominem, poisoning the well, appeal to unqualified or biased authorities and unsupported claims are more than bad writing, they are moral lapses. In my article last March, titled Deconstructing Jack Cashill, I showed just how his writing exhibits such moral defects. Grammar can be taught in school. Integrity, I’m not so sure about.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dr. Con vs. Dr. Cashill

Administrator
|
|

Where is the facts?Where is the proof of anything??So he smears Doc and this proves something??:LMAO

All that shows is that 6500 dumbasses actually believed that shit.
The day you prove him wrong about anything will be the day the that Hell freezes over.

It's like I keep telling you...

Throwing up strawmen and knocking them down doesn't "debunk" birthers and won't validate fraudulent documents.

I only 'prove'/back up my own beliefs...I couldn't care less what DR. CON thinks of other 'birthers'.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Jack Cashill caught with his pants…[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-04-13T22:43:33-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">April 13, 2011</abbr> in Fakes and frauds, WorldNetDaily
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">I don’t really want to write this article, so I’ll make it short.
Jack Cashill published an article in WorldNetDaily with this picture of Barack Obama and his grandparents:
Obama with grandparents (WND)
Cashill wrote:
The bench is real. The grandparents are real. The wall behind them is real. Barack Obama is not. He has been conspicuously photo-shopped in. Who did this and why remains as much a mystery as Obama’s extended stay in New York.
Cashill then shows the supposedly original photo:
<dl id="attachment_11127" class="wp-caption aligncenter" style="margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: auto; padding: 1px; border: 1px solid rgb(230, 230, 230); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); text-align: center; max-width: 100%; width: 488px; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 1px 1px inset; -webkit-box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 1px 1px inset;"><dt class="wp-caption-dt" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"> </dt><dd class="wp-caption-dd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 20px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">Obama’s leg with grandparents (WND)</dd></dl>
Supposedly Cashill got it from a guy on YouTube. Birthers will believe anything. WND scrubbed the photos.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Jack Cashill caught with his pants…

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-04-13T22:43:33-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">April 13, 2011</abbr> in Fakes and frauds, WorldNetDaily
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">I don’t really want to write this article, so I’ll make it short.
Jack Cashill published an article in WorldNetDaily with this picture of Barack Obama and his grandparents:
Obama with grandparents (WND)
Cashill wrote:
The bench is real. The grandparents are real. The wall behind them is real. Barack Obama is not. He has been conspicuously photo-shopped in. Who did this and why remains as much a mystery as Obama’s extended stay in New York.
Cashill then shows the supposedly original photo:
<dl id="attachment_11127" class="wp-caption aligncenter" style="margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: auto; padding: 1px; border: 1px solid rgb(230, 230, 230); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248); text-align: center; max-width: 100%; width: 488px; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 1px 1px inset; -webkit-box-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 0px 1px 1px inset;"><dt class="wp-caption-dt" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"> </dt><dd class="wp-caption-dd" style="margin: 0px; padding: 20px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">Obama’s leg with grandparents (WND)</dd></dl>
Supposedly Cashill got it from a guy on YouTube. Birthers will believe anything. WND scrubbed the photos.
</section>
This Jack Cashill??:LMAO:LMAOKeep digging that hole burfer.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Throwing up strawmen and knocking them down doesn't "debunk" birthers and won't validate fraudulent documents.

I only 'prove'/back up my own beliefs...I couldn't care less what DR. CON thinks of other 'birthers'.
Yes and when you use ''experts'' like Jack Cashill and Lysander Spooner the law school wannabe you really add credibility to your birfer stable.
Next time tell Jack to get Obama's leg out of there when he photo shops a picture.:LMAO
But I know, I know this is proof and facts in burfer world.

tank

EOG Dedicated

If only you could prove something and come up with some facts huh.
The only one using strawmen is you and you do it on a regular basis.

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Jack Cashill’s confirmation bias
by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-12-24T16:59:11-0400" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); color: rgb(62, 62, 62); cursor: help; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; background-color: transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">December 24, 2011</abbr> in Misc. Conspiracies</header>

If DR. CON routinely tosses 'birthers' who commit the crime of making the megalomaniac look like an idiot, there's no chance in hell he would ever go head to head with Cashill.

Cashill's writings on this subject are extensive, so its only fitting the civil service hack would try and "debunk" him with a few sloppy paragraphs.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dr. Con vs. Dr. Cashill

Administrator
|
|

I still can't find any facts or proof of anything here Joe.I'll just count this as smear number 1052.
Boy Cashill really got him here huh.Or should I say Kevin Olsen really got him .Poor little Kevin is still butt hurt after Doc spanked him hard huh.:LMAOI did actually feel sorry for him at the way they destroyed him over there and exposed him as the lying fraud he is.It was brutal the way they exposed him and destroyed his lies.

tank

EOG Dedicated

If DR. CON routinely tosses 'birthers' who commit the crime of making the megalomaniac look like an idiot, there's no chance in hell he would ever go head to head with Cashill.

Cashill's writings on this subject are extensive, so its only fitting the civil service hack would try and "debunk" him with a few sloppy paragraphs.
Sure , sure Joe!He just can't photoshop worth a shit though right?:LMAOEven WND scrubbed his article after it was a proven fraud.Once a fraud always a fraud but you keep believing he is something special.Yeah man Doc is scared to death of the mental midget.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh yeah man that Cashill is a sharp one!I'm sure we have all fallen for the old fake Photoshop trick before to right?Sad that even WND pulls his article and won't use his stupid shit anymore but hey, if you say he has written extensively on something then that is all that matters to me.He's an expert now!:shoot:

Sure , sure Joe!He just can't photoshop worth a shit though right?:LMAOEven WND scrubbed his article after it was a proven fraud.Once a fraud always a fraud but you keep believing he is something special.Yeah man Doc is scared to death of the mental midget.

So because DR. CON said something was scrubbed, it was scrubbed. Gotcha.

He's got a lot of enemies.

Kevin's full name, his wife's full name, his age (62), their address and how much they paid for his home...has been publicly posted on the internet. There's even a scribd of the deed for his home!

And of course, the $500 campaign contribution he made to his muraled fraud!

Very classy Kevin!

You ban articulate 'birthers' that make you look like an ass but allow this kind of smut to stand????? Really??????? 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Kevin's full name, his wife's full name, his age (62), their address and how much they paid for his home...has been publicly posted on the internet. There's even a scribd of the deed for his home!

He has always know that birthers would come after him and try to smear him!That's what they do because that's all they have.And he could give a shit less.He has nothing to hide.Nothing.
Now back to topic.....what does any of this shit with the smears PROVE?It is obvious for everyone to see that you cannot prove him wrong on ANYTHING and all you have is smears.That's it!!Take your ass kicking like a man and quit whining and crying because he makes burfers look stupid.PROVE HIM WRONG.:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Very classy Kevin!

You ban articulate 'birthers' that make you look like an ass but allow this kind of smut to stand????? Really??????? 2938u4ji23

Well golly Gomer are you saying he can't run HIS website the way HE wants too?
HE get's tired of the same old debunked idiotic shit being brought up again and again so he get's rid of the virus and this is some how wrong?In what way is it wrong?
Just like all you do here is repeat the same old lies over and over again and that by repeating the lie time after time somehow will make it true.If you took out all the repeating lies and bullshit you keep rehashing then this thread would only be to 50 pages.You just keep on reposting your stupid shit and NOT ONCE HAVE YOU PROVEN HIM WRONG ON ANYTHING!!NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL CAUSE ALL YOU GOT IS LIES AND SMEARS.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh and you might want to tell your buddy Kevin Olson to be a little smarter when he tries to get on Doc's site.
Lysander Spooner Law School!!:LMAOGolly Goober that must be a real law school.Well you know Gomer it just has to be one otherwise they wouldn't put law school at the end of it right?:LMAO
They sure sound official and important .And don't forget we have to call Zullo Lt. or Commander too so he will look and sound important or official too.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

And while we are on the subject why doesn't Olson put his name on his articles??
Director????????:LMAO
Come on and sign your name to your ''fine'' work that get's laughed at.Are you embarrassed of the shit you put out and that's why you don't do it?Since it proves nothing and is all lies and smears I can see why.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dr. Con vs. Dr. Cashill

Administrator
|
|

I have read this 3 times now and still do not see any PROOF or FACTS anywhere.I do not see where he has proven Doc wrong on anything here.This is all the burfers have.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe and Orly are 2 known burfers who have fallen for this shit.
Hey Joe did you bid on it??:LMAOI bet Orly was going to!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Posted on July 2, 2013 by Lucas Daniel Smith

Uploaded by youtuber ThinkOutsideTheTV on June 10, 2013.

6857 views and climbing. 430 comments. People are coming to their senses.

Websites like Kevin Wayne Davidson?s (Dr. Conspiracy?s) Obama Conspiracy Theories
are fizzling out. Levelheaded people no longer believe people like Kevin or his exceedingly selective and biased coverage of Obama eligibility issues, investigations, news, witnesses, events and documents.

:3dapplaudir:

People are coming to their senses!!:LMAO:LMAO
WND is even laughing at your dumbass.
Yeah this Kenyan birth certificate is PROOF in burfer world!:LMAO
They got him now!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Go watch Joe [aka Mark Whiteman ] get destroyed .If you will notice Joe aka Mark Whiteman is posting over there at the same time he is posting here.:LMAOBusted.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/08/birther-witnesses/#comments

Wow that is a brutal beat down and you will notice that Joe's lies and bullshit get knocked down rather easily.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yeah that's all public knowledge just like it is easy to track and see who Mark Whiteman is too.
Who he likes on Facebook like OBRYR and Steve Stockmen and WND and angry conservatives and..hey those are all the things that Joe likes too.What a coincidence huh?:LMAOHe post's late at night too.

Republican National Committee Telemarketer: No Secret Obama Foreigner & Muslim; They Know

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/republican-national-committee.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-08-19T03:09:00-07:00" style="border: none;">3:09 AM</abbr> |

By Sharon Rondeau | The Post & Email

[TABLE="class: tr-caption-container"]
<tbody>

[TD="align: center"]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

(Aug. 18, 2013) — On Saturday, August 17, a caller from the Republican National Committee (RNC) contacted The Post & Email asking for a donation. While we politely declined, stating that we are registered Independents, we took the opportunity to ask the caller why the Republican Party will not act on the issue of the forgery of the long-form birth certificate image purported to be Obama’s which has been displayed on the White House website for more than two years.

The caller, who was a female, appeared surprised at the revelation that the image was a forgery. “I’ve never heard that,” she told us. We then informed her that the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse has been investigating the matter for nearly two years and declared the image and Obama’s Selective Service registration form to be “computer-generated forgeries.”

However, when we told her that the posse has said that there is no evidence that Obama is even a U.S citizen, let alone “natural born” as required by Article II of the U.S. Constitution to serve as president, she said, “It’s no secret. He’s a foreigner; he’s a Muslim.”

We then asked why, if the Republicans are aware that a possible foreign national is usurping the office of the president and commander-in-chief, they refuse to act. The caller replied, “They know, they know. But they’re afraid of losing their jobs.”

We responded that most people in America do not have jobs because of the abysmal economy and facing home foreclosure after having lost virtually all of their income. The caller then stated that she believes that Obama is purposely destroying the U.S. economy.

We then related to her the story of former Rep. Allen West, who, after having seen the Cold Case Posse’s evidence of fraud and forgery of the birth certificate at CPAC in March, refused to assist in bringing the crime to the attention of the American people because of his “future political aspirations.” We asked whether or not the Republicans have the “courage” to stand up and demand accountability from Obama and those who propelled him into power, ignoring the constitutional requirements for the highest office in the land and the crimes which were committed.

She again acknowledged that “they know” but could not say why the Republicans will not act. Her response then was, “Well, we can’t have more years of liberal leadership.”

West has since called Obama “a usurper and charlatan.”

The Post & Email stated that to be fair, three Republican congressmen appear to have acknowledged that the forgery calls for further probing: Reps. Ted Yoho, Steve Stockman, and Lou Barletta, to which she responded, “Oh, that’s good.”

We spent a total of 11 minutes on the call, at which time the telemarketer said she feared she would “get in trouble” for the lengthy conversation. She again solicited us for a donation, which we declined to give. “We would be happy to support you if the Republicans would do something about the forgery,” we told her.

We wished her a pleasant evening and thanked her for her time, to which she responded that she was “intrigued” by what we had told her about the Cold Case Posse investigation. We repeated the name of the posse’s website and that of The Post & Email, which has been one of the few media outlets to have investigated and reported on the Obama eligibility/identity issue.

Of course "they know"

The only dolts who don't know are the "conspiracy" tards!

Now do something about it fucking cowards!!!!!

:frustrate

tank

EOG Dedicated

Republican National Committee Telemarketer: No Secret Obama Foreigner & Muslim; They Know

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/republican-national-committee.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-08-19T03:09:00-07:00" style="border: none;">3:09 AM</abbr> |
However, when we told her that the posse has said that there is no evidence that Obama is even a U.S citizen, let alone “natural born” as required by Article II of the U.S. Constitution to serve as president, she said, “It’s no secret. He’s a foreigner; he’s a Muslim.”

And a bad one at that.I mean he eats pork and goes to Christian Churches but hey, if a telemarketer say's so then that's all the proof a burfer needs!!:LMAO
I don't know what I would do without my daily dose of burfer humor.Thanks for the laughs!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The caller replied, “They know, they know. But they’re afraid of losing their jobs.”

Ah the old ''scared into silence''burfer tactic 101.Haven't seen that one played in a few days.Way to dust it off and keep playing it.It's not like anyone would notice it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The caller, who was a female, appeared surprised at the revelation that the image was a forgery. “I’ve never heard that,” she told us.
:LMAO:LMAOSo you are saying Republicans have been in the closet the last 5 years and have not heard that?Did she just wake up from a coma?Burfers are famous but just not in a good way.
Even grade schoolers laugh at them.But hey it's your idiotic story.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Well I hope this unnamed telemarketer is convinced since the burfers need all the help they can get.
Oh yeah I believe it.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Ah the old ''scared into silence''burfer tactic 101.Haven't seen that one played in a few days.Way to dust it off and keep playing it.It's not like anyone would notice it.
Oh and props for using the unnamed source to complete the burfer 101 tactics to go along with the smears and scared into silence too.If they just would have asked for a donation it would have been full circle.

Team Arpaio Rip Obots: Huge Disinfo Campaign; Members Of Congress Opening Doors

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/team-arpaio-new-obama-fraud-details.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-08-23T16:07:00-07:00" style="border: none;">4:07 PM</abbr> |

I remember when Corsi's book came out like gangbusters and the Obot propaganda machine put out the word that the book had been recalled because it had too many inaccuracies.

Of course it was total BS. And course tank fell for it hook, line and sinker, just like he falls for all the debunked Obot crap to this day!

Such is reality when you're dealing with the biggest fraud in history!