Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

I remember when Corsi's book came out like gangbusters and the Obot propaganda machine put out the word that the book had been recalled because it had too many inaccuracies.

Of course it was total BS. And course tank fell for it hook, line and sinker, just like he falls for all the debunked Obot crap to this day!

Such is reality when you're dealing with the biggest fraud in history!
Why would anyone want that recalled ?That just exposes the burfers for the idiots they are.
ZERO FACTS and ZERO PROOF in that comic book.5 years later and we still have zero facts and burfers have not proven shit.
Joe will buy Zullo's book and not be smart enough to realize it is the same old lies and bullshit that Corsi sold him 5 years earlier but a few sentences will be changed and a few more unnamed sources will be added with the usual fake, forgery, fraud,blah,blah,blah.
The shit burfers fall for.

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Why would anyone want that recalled ?

Why did you fall for the disinformation campaign that the book had been recalled when everyone outside of your little cult knew it was just another putrid heaping pile of Obot bullshit? :+clueless

tank

EOG Dedicated

Why did you fall for the disinformation campaign that the book had been recalled when everyone outside of your little cult knew it was just another putrid heaping pile of Obot bullshit? :+clueless
I never!!Why would anyone give a shit what Corsi put's out?Everyone already knows it's nothing but lies and bullshit.The guy took the money and ran and handed the ball to Zullo to milk the burfers even more.And you tards still fall for it.Hell we encourage it and love exposing the lies and bullshit since it is so easy.

Caution: Alan Colmes Head Explodes Over Birther Issue; Proves Liberalism Is Mental Disorder

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/caution-alan-colmes-head-explodes.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-08-26T03:25:00-07:00" style="border: none;">3:25 AM</abbr> |

:lol

If we had audio of tank engaging this issue that is exactly what he would sound like!

tank

EOG Dedicated

If we had audio of tank engaging this issue that is exactly what he would sound like!

I would be laughing harder then what I do here with your stupidity.Everyone pretty much laughs at the tards and no need to get mad about the burfer stupidity.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/08/joe_arpaios_sham_investigation.php

Birthers (sigh)
Joe Arpaio's Sham "Investigation" Into Obama's Birth Certificate Exposed (Yet Again)

Turns out, some guy found out that a Xerox WorkCentre copier causes all of the, um, "forgery evidence."

Nope.

More disinformation.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/team-arpaio-obamabots-now-suspects.html

Team Arpaio: Obamabots Now SUSPECTS?!
Obots going CRAZY over Obama Fraud Case!

"Here's Faggy's proffered and falsified Obama Birth certificate document created on a Zero-X 666 - and then the dumbasses STAMPED it with their gang sign"

Good Job Idiots - you've made yourselves suspects.

You must be the dumbest O-Holes on the planet. Told everyone how it was done - specified the machine - and then wrote articles all over the net about it.

Another coup for Faggy's ban of disbarred barn-animals. You dumbasses fell right into the trap. No wonder you were all disbarred.

Common Sense and Faggy are two things that never go together in a sentence.

Hurry, start deleting everything on that garbage dump you call an internet site. -

See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blog...mabots-now-suspects.html#sthash.xSOveIE4.dpuf

:3dmdr:

Just so you know... this investigation is WAY beyond this "Xerox copier" nonsense cooked up by the desperate fagbots.

More than half a decade later and STILL no verifiable evidence or documentation of the Kenyan's real identity!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nope.

More disinformation.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/08/team-arpaio-obamabots-now-suspects.html

Team Arpaio: Obamabots Now SUSPECTS?!
Obots going CRAZY over Obama Fraud Case!

We have been hearing this same drivel for years now!!
You still have not proven shit and all you have is ''blame or accuse someone else''.
Suspects of what??????Nothing to be a suspect of but hey, if you can sucker more money out of the low IQ tards then have at it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You must be the dumbest O-Holes on the planet. Told everyone how it was done - specified the machine - and then wrote articles all over the net about it.

Another coup for Faggy's ban of disbarred barn-animals. You dumbasses fell right into the trap. No wonder you were all disbarred.

Hurry, start deleting everything on that garbage dump you call an internet site. -

See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blog...mabots-now-suspects.html#sthash.xSOveIE4.dpuf

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOThis is just how fucking stupid burfers are!!
We PROVED how it was LEGALLY DONE.Now the dipshit burfers have hundreds of failed conspiracy theories and have not PROVEN any of them correct so the obots show the Zbots how it was legally done and they are suspects!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOOnly in burferland!!
Yes this is how desperate and stupid the Zbots are!Thanks for the laugh of the day!!
And to think Hawaii is still in on this too.Whew look out Doc!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey Joe why does your PEDOPHILE burfer lawyer want this to go quietly??:LMAO
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Klayman loses initiative in media injury lawsuit[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-29T12:33:42-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 29, 2013</abbr> in Lawsuits, Media
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">[h=2]Background[/h]This is a follow-up to an article I wrote last February. After allegations surfaced in court documents that birther attorney Larry Klayman had “inappropriately touched” his children, Klayman sued media outlets who covered the story, including The Phoenix New Times, for defamation. One headline read: “Bradlee Dean’s attorney, Larry Klayman, Allegedly Sexually Abused His Own Children.”The Phoenix New Times said: “Birther Lawyer Fighting Joe Arpaio Recall Was Found to Have ‘Inappropriately Touched’ Kids.”
[h=2]The lawsuit[/h]The lawsuit, Klayman v. City Pages et al, was filed in March. Klayman makes an aggressive ad hominem argument against the defendants in his complaint, basically saying that the defendants are pursuing a “radical homosexual agenda” that is harmful to children. In addition to the inappropriate touching issue, Klayman also says that the stories misrepresented a disciplinary action against him.
[h=2]Losing the initiative[/h]A number of items appear on the docket including an amended complaint and motions to dismiss. Yesterday US District Judge Anne C. Conway ordered Klayman to show cause why the case should not be dismissed for lack of prosecution—Klayman didn’t file the required Case Management Report within the deadline. A motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim is also pending.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOJust look at these low IQ tards in action!!:LMAO
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Birther smacks headlong into real world[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-30T14:25:27-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 30, 2013</abbr> in Birthers, Military, The Blogs
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Sharon Rondeau is a birther who runs a subscription web site called The Post & Email. Rondeau styles herself a journalist, and in that guise, she approached the US Defense Department with a rather bizarre query1 addressed to Lt. Col Catherine Wilkinson (MPS Georgetown University, US Military Academy West Point), a media relations officer:
Hi Cathy, my newspaper has been following the Obama eligibility/identity question for the last four years since its inception in August 2009.
May I obtain a statement from the military about whether or not they are aware that the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website since April 27, 2011 has been declared a “computer-generated forgery” by a law enforcement investigation? http://www.mcsoccp.org/joomla/
Is the military aware that a congressional investigation into the forgery might be launched as a result of the Cold Case Posse’s investigation? http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/obama-birth-certificate-doubts-head-to-capitol/
Does the military have the ability to analyze the Obama birth certificate image and Selective Service registration form to determine if they are authentic? If so, why has that not been done?
What are the ramifications if the U.S. military has been taking orders from someone who achieved the office of president and commander-in-chief by fraud?
Thank you very much.
Sharon Rondeau, Editor
The Post & Email
www.thepostemail.com
[address redacted]

Wow! Sounds a little like “have you stopped beating your wife?” In the real world, the Cold Case Posse is a bunch of volunteer clowns. Obama’s Selective Service application is confirmed both by FOIA from the Bush administration, and an online registration query run by a reporter in California. And most important, I think anybody in the US military ought to know that they don’t police the political process in the United States. There are laws against that sort of thing. This isn’t some third-world dictatorship, despite what birthers may think.
The Defense Department provided a succinct reply courtesy of Lt. Col. J. Todd Breasseale, Press Officer for the Department of Defense:
Dear Ms. Rondeau,
We can only assume that your query is not a legitimate question and is some sort of nonsensical joke.

We are happy to consider reality-based requests, but do not entertain absurdities from the web.
Very respectfully,
Todd

Yes folks, the Defense Department blew her off. This veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan called her absurd. Now he could have said more about the proper role of the military in US Politics (i.e. none) but he didn’t, perhaps because he recognized that he was dealing with a nut case. Of course you cannot shut up a birther, and Rondeau sent an even longer response that she was dead serious and that it must be true because she heard it on the radio and saw it on YouTube (linking to an article on her own subscription-restricted web site was definitely not cool):
Dear Lt. Col. Breasseale:
It is absolutely not a joke. I provided references to legitimate sources with evidence made public on numerous radio shows and in a 57-page affidavit in a current court case in Alabama, a copy of which I have received personally from its author, the lead investigator on the case: http://www.scribd.com/doc/153935043/Zullo-Affidavit

I am stunned at your response and can obtain an interview for you with lead investigator Michael Zullo if you wish, as I have spoken with him directly on many occasions.

Here are articles and interviews which Zullo has provided: http://www.infowars.com/mike-zullo-talks-about-obamas-fake-birth-certificate-on-the-alex-jones-show/
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/05/5-22-13-mike-zullo-answers-your.html
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blog...-video-stream-sheriff-joe-obama-id-fraud.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ediyrHTu7bM
I also interviewed him here: http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/05/17/exclusive-cold-case-posse-lead-investigator-mike-zullo-speaks-with-the-post-email/
Two formal press conferences were held last year announcing the findings of fraud and forgery, one on March 1 and the second on July 17, calling for a congressional investigation:
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-reveal-results-of-birther-probe
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...efinitely-fraudulent-sheriff-joe-arpaio-says/
Rep. Steve Stockman has pledged to launch an investigation, and that is certainly not “nonsense.” http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obama-eligibility-skeptic-goes-public-on-cruz/
Here, a second congressman states his support for a bill requiring an investigation: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/06/ted-yoho-birther_n_3713636.html
How can this issue possibly be ignored?
Additionally, I never received a response from you regarding the evidence I told you I possess regarding a politically-motivated court-martial which contains a fraudulent signature. The case is well-known and has been covered up by the NCIS and the U.S. Navy for almost 24 years. Earlier this week, I referred the matter to the House Armed Services Committee.
Late last month, Dr. George Little had promised future openness and “no spin” from the military, and I had hoped that his public affairs officers would keep that pledge. I have always asked serious questions in my contacts with your office, and I assure you that this query is very serious. In fact, it is a matter of national security, as Zullo has stated on many occasions that there is no evidence that Obama is even a U.S. citizen.
My father was a veteran of World War II in the China/Burma/India theater and I always had great respect for our military. I can therefore assure you that I have no desire to engage in “absurdities” with anyone in your office.
I would be happy to speak with you by phone and provide proof of my identity should you need further assurance of my sincerity.
Sharon Rondeau, Editor
The Post & Email
www.thepostemail.com
[address redacted]

I would like to focus on one of the questions Rondeau raised: “How can this issue possibly be ignored?” Lt. Col. Breasseale demonstrated exactly how the issue can be ignored in his one-word reply:
Noted.2
You can’t argue with crazy.
I understand that Rondeau is dead serious. There are lots of kooks that are dead serious, but that doesn’t make them any less a kook. If the military had any responsibility related to the issues that Rondeau raised, perhaps a more complete response might have been warranted, but they don’t have any such role. She might as well have been demanding that they stop fluoridation of the water or stop the teaching of evolution in the schools.
Over at Obama Release Your Records, some think it’s the end of the world:
We are so desparately (sic) infiltrated by the enemy now. And, I feel within a very short time, weeks, we’re gonna’ be in some deep doodoo. I think there are many sleepers about to be activated. We’re going to have to be vigilante just to protect ourselves, family, etc… within the short term. I think you, and most of us here on the same page have fought the good fight against an enemy that has had time to assemble over a period of time. Hide your food & the other "you know whats"… I have a feeling they’re gonna’ make a move soon. If it comes to this scenario….we’ll find out just how many we have on the right side.
Read more:

</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yes we have exposed you for idiotic dumbasses yet again.Nothing new since it is so easy to expose stupid.Hey maybe your ''expert'' Papit can prove it if he could just figure out how to work the copier.:LMAOOh the burfers are the gift that keep on giving.
Suspects!!:LMAOYeah suspects!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Over at Obama Release Your Records, some think it’s the end of the world:
We are so desparately (sic) infiltrated by the enemy now. And, I feel within a very short time, weeks, we’re gonna’ be in some deep doodoo. I think there are many sleepers about to be activated. We’re going to have to be vigilante just to protect ourselves, family, etc… within the short term. I think you, and most of us here on the same page have fought the good fight against an enemy that has had time to assemble over a period of time. Hide your food & the other "you know whats"… I have a feeling they’re gonna’ make a move soon. If it comes to this scenario….we’ll find out just how many we have on the right side.
Read more:

</section>
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOYes these are real people!!Look at those tards!!Was that you Joe that wrote that comment??Would not surprise me!!They are under your bed Joe!!Boo!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAODear Ms. Rondeau, <section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
We can only assume that your query is not a legitimate question and is some sort of nonsensical joke.
We are happy to consider reality-based requests, but do not entertain absurdities from the web.
Very respectfully,
Todd

Yes folks, the Defense Department blew her off.</section>
:LMAOReality based requests??That rules out the burfers so don't expect any more responses from them!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey Joe why does your PEDOPHILE burfer lawyer want this to go quietly??:LMAO
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Klayman loses initiative in media injury lawsuit

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-08-29T12:33:42-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">August 29, 2013</abbr> in Lawsuits, Media
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Background

This is a follow-up to an article I wrote last February. After allegations surfaced in court documents that birther attorney Larry Klayman had “inappropriately touched” his children, Klayman sued media outlets who covered the story, including The Phoenix New Times, for defamation. One headline read: “Bradlee Dean’s attorney, Larry Klayman, Allegedly Sexually Abused His Own Children.”The Phoenix New Times said: “Birther Lawyer Fighting Joe Arpaio Recall Was Found to Have ‘Inappropriately Touched’ Kids.”
The lawsuit

The lawsuit, Klayman v. City Pages et al, was filed in March. Klayman makes an aggressive ad hominem argument against the defendants in his complaint, basically saying that the defendants are pursuing a “radical homosexual agenda” that is harmful to children. In addition to the inappropriate touching issue, Klayman also says that the stories misrepresented a disciplinary action against him.
Losing the initiative

A number of items appear on the docket including an amended complaint and motions to dismiss. Yesterday US District Judge Anne C. Conway ordered Klayman to show cause why the case should not be dismissed for lack of prosecution—Klayman didn’t file the required Case Management Report within the deadline. A motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim is also pending.
</section>
Come on Joe what is Klaymen hiding?Pedophiles probably make up over half the burfers so he should fit in well.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Just so you know... this investigation is WAY beyond this "Xerox copier" nonsense cooked up by the desperate fagbots.

More than half a decade later and STILL no verifiable evidence or documentation of the Kenyan's real identity!!
Yep still waiting!!You still have not PROVEN shit and none of your idiotic screams of fake, fraud and forgery have been proven like usual.Still waiting!!:pop:But hey the obots that finally showed you how it was legally done are now suspects in burferland!!:LMAO:LMAOOh man thanks for the laughs burfer!

tank

EOG Dedicated

So Joe tell us when the military coup is going to take place!!:LMAO
Oh man the burfer is such a comical creature!
But hey as long as they think the military can do something about elections then that keeps their low IQ brains active so no harm is done in the real world.
PST Joe....contact the Navy Seals next huh??:LMAOTheir busy...try the Army Rangers!!:LMAO
Contacting the military.......:lol

Yes we have exposed you for idiotic dumbasses yet again.Nothing new since it is so easy to expose stupid.Hey maybe your ''expert'' Papit can prove it if he could just figure out how to work the copier.:LMAOOh the burfers are the gift that keep on giving.
Suspects!!:LMAOYeah suspects!!:LMAO

Keep dreaming.

I work around Xerox Work Stations and have tried scanning a document (image, text, mix thereof) to email, to file and then opening with Adobe Acrobat Pro and Illustrator and none of them exhibit anything like the Obama Long Form Forgery.

But I will give you a hint, I even tried scanning and emailing from a USB drive and the layers crept up. But only an an editable document that had several cut and paste items.

***********************************************************************************

I think everyone should know that while the Obots claim the Xerox Workcenter is responsible (specifically the 7655 model), no PDFs have ever been produced. Even the Obot NBC has not produced any PDFs and will not release them even though he has been asked repeatedly. There were PDFs from a Xerox WorkCenter 7535 that were released but those reproductions are lousy and don't capture the elegance of Obama's birth certificate.

I did in fact scan Obama's birth certificate on a Xerox Color Copier. (it wasn't a WorkCenter) The results weren't even remotely like Obama's birth certificate.

************************************************************************************

Keep in mind that scanning a computer color print-out copy of the Obama PDF forgery is not the same as scanning a copy of a true original Hawaii long form birth certificate. Certain artifacts such as the haloing around the letters in the forgery PDF file are certainly going to be printed in the color printout, and thus be there when re-scanned back in. But certainly intelligent objects would not be shown with links attributes showing they were imported and ROTATED in the document 90 degrees, just to name one. Again, the printer story is just another Obot disinformation and misdirection campaign ... and scanning in a computer color-print out made by printing out the forged PDF file is not the same as scanning in a genuine original paper birth certificate. The PDF forgery file was created/manufactured using cut and paste techniques by humans using computer software and was not created by scanning in an alleged single page paper document provided by HI. A court certified document examiner has so stated in a sworn affidavit. No amount of Obot disinformation will change that. The PDF file is the parent and any paper versions being waved around are the child, not the other way around.

- See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blog...mabots-now-suspects.html#sthash.2a9prlpu.dpuf

If only all the fagbot hysteria and misinformation made their Kenyan's fraudulent documents legit!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey Joe can we expect Lord Zullo to be making arrests soon??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

+4
★FALCON★134p? 20 hours ago

Hurry, start deleting everything on that garbage dump you call an internet site.

tank

EOG Dedicated

+4
Today, 12:25 PMJoe Contrarian

Militant Birther<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">May 23, 2006</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Kenya</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">8,189</dd></dl>

[h=2] Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")[/h]

See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs....xSOveIE4.dpuf

★FALCON★134p? 20 hours ago

Hurry, start deleting everything on that garbage dump you call an internet site.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Keep dreaming.
Keep dreaming.

I work around Xerox Work Stations and have tried scanning a document (image, text, mix thereof) to email, to file and then opening with Adobe Acrobat Pro and Illustrator and none of them exhibit anything like the Obama Long Form Forgery.

But I will give you a hint, I even tried scanning and emailing from a USB drive and the layers crept up. But only an an editable document that had several cut and paste items.

************************************************************ ***********************

I think everyone should know that while the Obots claim the Xerox Workcenter is responsible (specifically the 7655 model), no PDFs have ever been produced. Even the Obot NBC has not produced any PDFs and will not release them even though he has been asked repeatedly. There were PDFs from a Xerox WorkCenter 7535 that were released but those reproductions are lousy and don't capture the elegance of Obama's birth certificate.

I did in fact scan Obama's birth certificate on a Xerox Color Copier. (it wasn't a WorkCenter) The results weren't even remotely like Obama's birth certificate.

************************************************************ ************************

Keep in mind that scanning a computer color print-out copy of the Obama PDF forgery is not the same as scanning a copy of a true original Hawaii long form birth certificate. Certain artifacts such as the haloing around the letters in the forgery PDF file are certainly going to be printed in the color printout, and thus be there when re-scanned back in. But certainly intelligent objects would not be shown with links attributes showing they were imported and ROTATED in the document 90 degrees, just to name one. Again, the printer story is just another Obot disinformation and misdirection campaign ... and scanning in a computer color-print out made by printing out the forged PDF file is not the same as scanning in a genuine original paper birth certificate. The PDF forgery file was created/manufactured using cut and paste techniques by humans using computer software and was not created by scanning in an alleged single page paper document provided by HI. A court certified document examiner has so stated in a sworn affidavit. No amount of Obot disinformation will change that. The PDF file is the parent and any paper versions being waved around are the child, not the other way around.

- See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs....2a9prlpu.dpuf

If only all the fagbot hysteria and misinformation made their Kenyan's fraudulent documents legit!

You and the Zbots along with Papit still have not proven shit!!Your dumbass ''expert'' doesn't even know how to work it let alone give an expert opinion on anything!!He has ZERO credibility with the rest of the tards.Your welcome on being shown how it was done and you still have not proven it is a fake, fraud or forgery.Since you have been exposed yet again all you can do is scream fake, forgery and fraud since you cannot prove shit to back your idiotic claims.Pathetic.Keep fishing fraud!!
I love exposing the burfers!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian

See more at: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs....xSOveIE4.dpuf

Hey Joe can we expect Lord Zullo to be making arrests soon??:LMAO
Is the Clown Case Posse moving in for arrests yet??I bet Lord Zullo the head of the Zbots is polishing his fake badge as we speak!!:LMAO:LMAOHis used car salesman of the year badge should pass the burfer eye so maybe thats all he needs!!:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Update:
The Garrett Papit YouTube video has been removed.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOWHY????????????:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Update:
The Garrett Papit YouTube video has been removed.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOWHY????????????:LMAO:LMAO

WHY JOE???????He is the burfer expert so why did he take his ''expert'' video off the web??Oh man the comedy you tards supply!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

So Joe tell us when the military coup is going to take place!!:LMAO
Oh man the burfer is such a comical creature!
But hey as long as they think the military can do something about elections then that keeps their low IQ brains active so no harm is done in the real world.
PST Joe....contact the Navy Seals next huh??:LMAOTheir busy...try the Army Rangers!!:LMAO
Contacting the military.......:lol
Has the coup started yet Joe?The burfers are convinced the military can do something about this and they will overthrow him soon.Any day now!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey Joe how is the birther rally going??Hope you are enjoying yourself!:LMAO
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]September 9 March on Washington[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-09-09T15:54:34-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">September 9, 2013</abbr> in Birther events
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
Taking back America
So today was the day of that big march of “freedom loving people” on Washington, DC, to take the government back from the rest of us freedom loving people. Some title the march “Walk like an Egyptian,” a not-too-subtle reference to removing a government through popular uprising.
It’s all over the Internet…
Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association:
Dear Friends,
we need millions upon millions of American people to attend and march on Washington DC, September 9th, (peacefully,) look at what is happening right now in Egypt, millions and millions of Egyptians citizens are demonstrating peacefully & demanding their tyrannical government step down, they are doing it peacefully, WITH NO WEAPONS! , now the Egyptian military has sided with the people and has given the tyrannical government 48 hours to step down or the military will intervene,
we can do the same here, but we need millions and millions to stand up go to Washington , and have our military stand with we the people & the constitution once and for all !
Sincerely,
Chief Kessler

The Western Center for Journalism:
by Bobby Powell
Ordinary citizens are not the only people up in arms over the tyrannical policies of the Obama administration. Members of law enforcement – Police Chiefs and municipal police, Sheriffs and their deputies, and State Troopers from around the country – plan to take a message of dissatisfaction to Washington D.C. on September 9th and redress their Congressmen with a list of grievances.
U.S. Patriot News.org
Walk Like the Egyptians: September 9, 2013 in DC by 1389 on July 9, 2013 in 1389 (blog admin), Barack Hussein Obama, Egypt The Conservative Speaker: March on DC – Sept. 9, 2013 (h/t: anyonebutbarry2012) [Following was Kessler’s letter cited above.]
March on DC September 9th 2012 Facebook page
March On Washington D.C. September 9th 2013.
We are NOT going to ask congress to Impeach Obama And HIS Administration,
We ARE going to DEMAND it!

The Facebook page organizer wrote about 2:30 PM:
I have walked from the monument to the white house down around the capital building and have not found anyone from the march yet but ran into a lot of good people.
Here’s the view of the National Mall from the Washington Monument at 3:48 PM.
What if they held a revolution and nobody came?
</section>

Hey Joe how is the birther rally going??Hope you are enjoying yourself!:LMAO

Why show up for a rally when you got enough votes to impeach the SOB! :pop:

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Texas Congressman Bill Flores: House 'Would Probably' Vote To Impeach Obama...

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/09/rep-bill-flores-on-obama-impeachment.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-09-10T13:21:00-07:00" style="border: none;">1:21 PM</abbr> |

Rep. Bill Flores (R-Texas) said he thinks the House of Representatives would vote to impeach Barack Obama at his recent town hall.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Texas Congressman Bill Flores: House 'Would Probably' Vote To Impeach Obama...

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2013/09/rep-bill-flores-on-obama-impeachment.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline: none;"><abbr class="published" title="2013-09-10T13:21:00-07:00" style="border: none;">1:21 PM</abbr> |

Rep. Bill Flores (R-Texas) said he thinks the House of Representatives would vote to impeach Barack Obama at his recent town hall.

Okay I'll play.Name all the people that are going to be voting for impeachment?This list should be huge huh?
Oh yeah because Obama release your records says so!!:LMAO:LMAO
They have been wrong 100 % of the time but I'll believe em this time!Yeah sure show me all the people voting for impeachment...any day now right?

tank

EOG Dedicated

First it is over 2 million will be showing up to ''it don't matter since we have 3 tards who fall for this shit''.You can't make this shit up and oh yeah ...they have enough to impeach now!!:LMAO
Oh but technically in birfer talk ...''they would probably'':LMAO:LMAOYeah and Commander Zullo would probably take your money with zero proof of anything too.When you have Joe and the Zbots falling for this shit all the time what do you expect?

tank

EOG Dedicated

:lol:lol
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Xerox Corporation may become “person of interest” in Cold Case Posse investigation[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-09-08T19:24:48-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">September 8, 2013</abbr> in Birth Certificate
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">The birthers certainly notice the anti-birther claims that Obama’s long form birth certificate is just a plain old scan by a Xerox machine of the original (rotated and saved by Preview on a Mac computer). In fact they anticipate that when they start testing with facsimiles of the President’s long form, what they get will be a perfect PDF file matching that from the White House. Does this mean that they are abandoning forgery claims? Well, no. Here’s their escape scenario, courtesy of a comment at Obama Release Your Records:
Make absolutely certain you’re(sic) Xerex (sic) machine in your office is not connected to phone line or internet! During the month of August and Sept (sic) the Xerex (sic) company has conspired to download what they call a "firmware" update to every copy and fax machine in America. The sole purpose of this conspiracy is to make so every machine closely reproduces the exact factors that Sherifs (sic) Posse detected that the birth certificate is fake. They want it so when the case gets to trial that EVERY copy machine will produce layers and background halos and mystery fonts so they can apply Alynskyite ridicule in the Supreme Courtroom. You can prevent this by making sure there is no connection except for the powerline so this "Trojan" firmware cannot be installed by the conspiring parties.
Of course this illiterate birther is saying that a computer algorithm could produce all the marks of forgery in the Obama birth certificate, denying what the birthers said before about the impossibility of such a thing. At this point I should note that Xerox machines do not automatically update their firmware. You have todownload the firmware and then manually apply it.
What’s ironic is that there is a "grain of truth" in this. A Xerox user reported that the machine can actually change one number into another number in scanning. Xerox has acknowledged the problem and I daresay they will issue a fix for it. It’s the same JBIG2 compression routine that is also responsible for some of what birthers think are indications of forgery in the Obama certificate, specifically when two letters have identical bitmaps. Misidentifying letters and/or numbers (NOT OCR) and replacing them (in an extreme case) turns two different numbers into one identical bitmap. However, if the fix changes anything, it will make patched Xerox machines produce scans LESS LIKE the Obama certificate. Read more at ABC news (ignore the video on that page).
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

Obama Release Your Records:<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
Make absolutely certain you’re(sic) Xerex (sic) machine in your office is not connected to phone line or internet! During the month of August and Sept (sic) the Xerex (sic) company has conspired to download what they call a "firmware" update to every copy and fax machine in America. The sole purpose of this conspiracy is to make so every machine closely reproduces the exact factors that Sherifs (sic) Posse detected that the birth certificate is fake. They want it so when the case gets to trial that EVERY copy machine will produce layers and background halos and mystery fonts so they can apply
</section>
What mental ward do these idiots belong too?I love going over there and seeing how the low IQ crowd tries to think.It is comical as Hell.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Originally Posted by tank
Obama Release Your Records:<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Make absolutely certain you’re(sic) Xerex (sic) machine in your office is not connected to phone line or internet! During the month of August and Sept (sic) the Xerex (sic) company has conspired to download what they call a "firmware" update to every copy and fax machine in America. The sole purpose of this conspiracy is to make so every machine closely reproduces the exact factors that Sherifs (sic) Posse detected that the birth certificate is fake. They want it so when the case gets to trial that EVERY copy machine will produce layers and background halos and mystery fonts so they can apply
</section>

l.
Now Zerox is in on the conspiracy too!!!!!!!Oh I love the laughs the burfers provide!!Thanks again Zbot!!:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Willfully ignorant[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-09-06T17:23:39-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">September 6, 2013</abbr> in Birther Politics
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">“Willfully ignorant” is the least-favorable way I could briefly characterize the attitude of Florida Congressman Ted Yoho in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews last Wednesday.
When asked about President Obama’s birthplace, Congressman Yoho replied:
No comment.
When pressed Yoho explained that his constituents told him at a town meeting that most of them don’t want him wasting time on the issue, and so Yoho hasn’t made the effort to decide where President Obama was born.
The least he could have done was look it up in the encyclopedia.
</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Willfully ignorant

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2013-09-06T17:23:39-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">September 6, 2013</abbr> in Birther Politics
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">“Willfully ignorant” is the least-favorable way I could briefly characterize the attitude of Florida Congressman Ted Yoho in an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews last Wednesday.
When asked about President Obama’s birthplace, Congressman Yoho replied:
No comment.
When pressed Yoho explained that his constituents told him at a town meeting that most of them don’t want him wasting time on the issue, and so Yoho hasn’t made the effort to decide where President Obama was born.
The least he could have done was look it up in the encyclopedia.
</section>
When pressed Yoho explained that his constituents told him at a town meeting that most of them don’t want him wasting time on the issue,

What??????Joe and the Zbots had me convinced that everyone wanted to talk about the birth certificate.:LMAO

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

No matter what his eligibilty Obama won't be POTUS forever:
1225 days until the Presidential Inauguration
Friday January 20, 2017 (1/20/2017)

The inauguration of the President of the United States takes place during the commencement of a
new term of a President of the United States, which is every four years on January 20. Prior to the
Twentieth Amendment, the date was March 4. The day a presidential inauguration occurs is known as
"Inauguration Day".
http://www.daysuntil.com/Inauguration-President-US/index.html