Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

You just gotta love the burfers.They cheer on a guy not even realizing that he hurts their idiotic cause because he believes Obama was born in Hawaii.Funny how the burfers just skip over that not even realizing how stupid they look.

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">A titter from Birther Report

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-01-26T21:38:53-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">January 26, 2014</abbr> in The Blogs
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">I got a laugh over at Birther Report. They have this article titled: “Must Hear: CSU Criminology Professor Dissects Obama’s Manufactured Background.” It’s about an associate professor of criminology at California State University Fresno named Jason Kissner who went on the Peter Boyles talk radio program to spin some theories about Obama’s early life. Kissner also wrote a somewhat similararticle for The American Thinker last May. Here’s a bit from the Boyles show to give you the flavor of what he was saying:
She’s [Loretta Fuddy] associated with this Subud1 cult which was rooted in Indonesia and subsequently spread to places like Hawaii in the 1960′s, and interestingly enough, it’s also tied to Chicago…. … Three locations that have been connected to Obama’s life, clearly, in a very pronounced way. Then you find that Ann Soetoro also has connections with this cult….
The commenters at Birther Report are skeptical, saying things like:
… absolutely no evidence
What’s his proof?
What is funny is that these skeptical remarks aren’t directed to his really far out conspiracy theories, but rather at his opening comment:
I do think he [Obama] was born in Hawaii.

:LMAO

:LMAO​
</section>
I just love how the tards move from one idiotic fantasy to the next.Keep moving those goalposts ..we won't notice I promise.:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Joe you need to ask Mommy for more allowance money to send to Lord Zullo.He needs you to send more money!!
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Cold Case Posse screws the IRS (genetally speaking)[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-01-31T08:26:50-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">January 31, 2014</abbr> in Mike Zullo
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">It looks like Mike Zullo did a little more redacting than we realized when he provided, as required by law, the Cold Case Posse’s application to the IRS for a tax-exempt determination. A full copy has been obtained from the IRS, and among the additional material is this page:

Substantively, there is a contradiction between this addendum and the main filing that says their income is projected to be $6,500, and not the $5,000 shown here. Indeed reports in the press indicate that the CCP has spent far more than $25,000 investigating Obama’s identity.
“EIN” is misspelled in the top line. I use the phrase “screws the IRS” as a joking reference to the typo in the first paragraph, “genetally.” “The” should probably be “that.” There is an error in subject/verb agreement in the first sentence: “organizations … is” and the clause “which is …” seems misplaced and in any case should be preceded by a comma.
In the second paragraph that really should be part of the first, we again have subject verb disagreement: “receipts … comes” and again, the comma required before “which” is omitted.
There is a missing blank line between the third and fourth paragraphs (or better, the two should be one paragraph), and the text of the fourth is mangled with “it” probably written for “its.”

Here is the text:
MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFF’S COLD CASE POSSE, INC Eim 01-0877871ADDENDUM TO PART I, LINE 10​
Section 501 (c) (3) genetally provides the organizations are not
required to file form 990 (or form EZ 990) which is affiliated
with a governmental unit or whose annual income/receipts are not
more than $25,000.00 annually.
In our situation the only annual receipts which we will have comes
from our members paying annual dues of $100.00. Our membership
consists of 50 people.
The section further states that governmental affiliates likewise
are not required to do so.
Maricopa County Arizona is definitely a governmental unit and since
we are it affiliates again that requirement of filing said form does
not apply to us.

</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is the guy who Sheriff Joe Contrarian get's all his talking points from...a PROVEN LIAR!!
Now it is easy to see why Joe is such a LIAR and never has facts or any kind of proof to back his LIES.
He gets his shit from this fraud who runs the biggest fraud site on the net.Look at just this sample of lies he was busted on.
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]The Many Lies of Joseph Farah[/h]</header>by Guest Contributor on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-01-30T19:08:00-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">January 30, 2014</abbr> in Guest Essays, Jerome Corsi, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">

I retired my blog, Barackryphal, at the end of 2013 because I was burnt out on Birtherism. After five years, it’s simply become a rehashing of the same tropes, and there’s little new to address.
However, after WorldNetDaily all but gave up on its Birther interests in the fall of 2012, WND President Joseph Farah has recently raised its spectre again, and in doing so yet again demonstrated some abject dishonesty that I felt compelled to address. Others have called him out for his supposed hypocrisy over his reactions to Barack Obama and Ted Cruz.
But I’m not here to call him a hypocrite. I’m here to document that he’s a liar. To wit, in his column of April 23, 2011, Joseph Farah wrote:
“WND never reported that Obama had spent $2 million hiding his birth certificate.”
Whereas five months earlier, on December 9, 2010, Farah said:
“Obama has spent at least $2 million fighting efforts to release his birth certificate.”
And that’s just Farah himself; he claimed that WND had never reported this, when in fact WND reporters had said this dozens of times.
On February 19, 2011, Joseph Farah wrote:
“I don’t know any thinking, rational person who questions the existence of Obama’s birth certificate.”
But what did Farah himself say two years earlier, on Chuck Crismier’s radio show on June 5, 2009?
“There’s a reason that Barack Obama will not show the American people his birth certificate. I believe he doesn’t have one.”
And who else questions the existence of Obama’s birth certificate? Why, none other than WND’s senior reporter, Jerome Corsi. Because Corsi had this to say on The Alex Jones Show on January 20, 2011, just one month before Farah claimed that no “thinking, rational person” would say such a thing:
“The key document that should be produced, if it exists and I don’t believe it does, is the long-form, hospital-generated Hawaiian birth certificate for Barack Obama.”
Now, in his latest column of January 29, 2014, Joseph Farah makes this claim that instigated this post:
“In the hundreds of thousands of words I have written and spoken on this subject, I have never theorized Obama was born abroad.”
It’s a defense he’s employed before when called out as a conspiracy theorist. But what did he tell Bill Cunningham when he was a guest on his national radio show on March 27, 2011 (@3:41)?
“I am leaning toward the fact that he wasn’t born in Hawaii now. I really am.”
Joseph Farah is always happy to say that he or WND has “never” said or reported some thing, because he simply has no reticence about flat-out lying. See Exhibits A, B, and C above.
If his lies were just limited to his own history, that would be one thing. But Joseph Farah cannot even be trusted when it comes to the journalistic work of his own reporters. In his third-ever Birther column, on November 21, 2008, Farah said that he had:
“Sent Corsi to Kenya where he talked with some of Obama’s relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa.”
Except that NEVER HAPPENED. Jerome Corsi went to Kenya, yes. But he spoke with no Obama relatives when he was there. Consequently, no Obama relatives ever told Corsi that they recalled Obama was born in Kenya. This is fiction, plain and simple, about non-existent statements and non-existent actions taken by a journalist in his employ. Farah knows full-well that Corsi didn’t “talk with some of Obama’s relatives who clearly recall the birth taking place in Mombasa,” but he lied and said so anyway.
And this was no isolated slip-up, because here’s what Farah said in his fifth-ever Birther column, on November 26, 2008:
“If, as some evidence strongly suggests, including the testimony of two Obama relatives to WND senior staff writer Jerome Corsi who say they were present when he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961″
Not only did Farah not retract his lie from five days earlier, he expanded on it. He specified that it was exactly two relatives (not just “some”), and more significantly, that they told Corsi that they were “present” when Obama was born. Naturally, the names of these relatives are not given; if Corsi had actually spoken to relatives, their names would be central to the story, but since Farah was making it up, he probably didn’t feel like researching names to flesh out the lie. Besides, adding extra details means adding opportunities to be proven wrong. So he left it vague and unverifiable.
It’s a pity that Corsi himself later confirmed that he’d never spoken to any Obama relatives while he was in Kenya. Farah might have thought that by citing a WND employee as his source, then he could get away with the lie. Just like citing an anonymous source, or an unpublished document he claims to possess. But in this case, the cited source spilled the beans, and Farah’s dishonesty was exposed.
Now one might try to defend Farah by arguing that he was somehow conflating Corsi’s trip to Kenya with the taped conversation between Reverend Ron McRae and Sarah Obama. Even if true, it’s highly troublesome that the president of an ostensible news agency could innocently misrepresent his own senior reporter’s work so dramatically, and fabricate details like doubling the number of relatives and claiming they talked to Corsi himself. But moreover, Corsi left Kenya on October 8, 2008, and the taped conversation was over a week later, October 16, 2008. Corsi couldn’t have even come back with a storyabout that tape, because it hadn’t happened yet. Yet Farah told his readers that Corsi returned from Kenya with first-person confessions of witnesses to a Kenyan birth, personally obtained by a WND employee. He lied to his readers, and he lied to them by making up “evidence” that supported a Kenyan birth for Obama. Now he whines when anyone suggests that he ever promoted the Kenyan birth conspiracy theories.
In other words, Joseph Farah is someone who likes to say that he’s “never theorized that Obama was born abroad” (even though he has), but he’s also reported made-up events in the course of promoting that exact claim. What good is a “journalist” if he just fabricates stories and passes them off as “investigative reporting”? That sort of fictionalized reporting is what got Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair fired from their jobs and exiled from the journalism community.
But that won’t happen to Joseph Farah. Because when you’re the boss of your own agency, you can lie as much as you want to, and your job is never in danger. So long as your readers are willing to accept your lies, then honesty is not a virtue you need to concern yourself with.

</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

BTW Joe I know you have no life and all you live for is getting the attention from the beat downs you get, but you need to take a break across the street with your Sheriff Joe handle.Besides the fact that everyone knows who you are, you are getting beat to a pulp.I really do feel sorry for you and you need to quit spending hours a day over there getting humiliated .It's not good for your mental well being.
Take a break and save your beat downs for another day.You know more are coming but just let it go for a few weeks.:btj:

Obot Site ObamaConspiracy.org Crashes ? or was it Temporarily Pulled/Crashed Deliberately?

Filed under: Uncategorized ? cfkerchner @ 6:50 pm

Statement appearing earlier at the Obot site for URL http://www.obamaconspiracy.org:

?Obama Conspiracy Theories has had a major technical failure and will be offline for an extended period. For additional information and updates, please visit the Obama Conspiracy Status web site.?

Further comments in the blog owners ?status? page are as follows:

?January 31, 2014. Due to a tiny typo on my part, all of the articles at Obama Conspiracy Theories have been wiped. My most recent backup is from July 22. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they have anything. The most recent archive of the site at The WayBack Machine is January 25.

I hope that from the backup, the WayBack Machine and the syndication at Before It?s News, I will be able to recover pretty much everything, but it will be a long a protracted process. Comments were not affected.?

Update: As of about 10 p.m. the site was back up ? not so long and protracted crash outage, imo.

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to ?clean? the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

:pOP:

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan! :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

Could the following be a possible trigger mechanism for Obots running scared and starting to cover up, edit, and scrub?

:LMAOBut yet all the information is still there!!Is all that you have is more lies??
You know that information that is filled with FACTS and information that PROVES everything they say??Yeah that information is all still there and sadly all you have is your Alinsky tactics that have gotten you nowhere for the last 6 years and 220 court case losses.Any day now Joe!!Any day!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

So Kevin says he'll be able to recover everything but believes it will be a "long protracted process"...but then mere hours later everything was back to normal. Hmmmm, nothing suspicious about that, eh Kevin?
He just did that to make you look stupid again.Great job Kevin you accomplished your goal and like usual the burfers look stupid yet again.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Not to worry, your entire site was already downloaded onto a few servers, so any scrubbing/editing won't save your sorry lying Obot ass when the shit hits the fan! :btj:
What could they possibly have to hide?????They have nothing but facts and proof so what in the Hell would they have to worry about?I have asked you millions of times to prove him wrong and all you have is your Alinsky tactics that make you look very stupid.But, but, but just you wait he have incredible information coming soon.Send more money.:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

I think Doc wrote this with you in mind. Thanks for more laughs Joe.

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]The reckoning[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-01T20:17:37-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 1, 2014</abbr> in Birthers
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Follow me in a little thought experiment. You’re driving on an icy road in the mountains and lose control, you crash through the guard rail and plunge a hundreds feet onto the rocks below. Only instead of waking up in a hospital amid beeping of monitors and with IV tubes in your arm, you find yourself uninjured in a brightly-lit room confronted with two doors.Over the doors is an inscription: “Choose Heaven or Hell” and one door is labeled “Obama is a natural born citizen,” and the other “Obama is not a natural born citizen.”1 That is certainly a solution to the problem of having to deal with birthers in the afterlife, but not a scenario I ever expect to encounter. I am resigned to a belief that there is no ultimate reckoning between birthers and their detractors, no denouement.
Birthers are different. If you are reading this article the day it posted, you’ll find the Quote of the Day:
Dr. Conspiracy ‘ s website down for scrubbing – the legal term is "spoliation of evidence". No doubt Fogbow will be next. I suggest every patriot should be over there taking screenshots of the most incriminating material on the site. I don’t want to see any of those commies escape the net in March.
The culture of “any day now” is strong among the birthers and despite postponement after postponement, and failure after failure, many birthers still believe that the reckoning is nigh. For Orly Taitz, it is to be found in the next judge’s decision, and for others it will come from the Maricopa Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse, who have said that they have universe-shattering evidence that might be announced in March. They believe in arrival of that day when Obama is arrested and the world sees that his whole life is a fraud, and when everyone who defended him or made fun of birthers on the Internet will likewise be arrested as accomplices. It doesn’t have to make sense as long as they believe in it.

1The choice becomes much more interesting if, in addition to the existing labels, one of the doors is also marked “Heaven” and the other “Hell.”
</section>

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

:yawn:

tank

EOG Dedicated

I have never seen one man write so much useless drivel in my entire life.

:yawn:
Say's the clown who has never proven him wrong.Give up the Alinsky tactics and prove him wrong.
I would tell you to go over there but after your Mark Whiteman embarrassment last time I think it's best you don't get humiliated again.
I bet you was shocked when they tracked you to Canada huh??:LMAO
At least you was finally smart enough to set your Facebook to private after that huh?:cheers
Oh the laughs you provide Joe are priceless.Keep the dream alive Joe...any day now.
Hey I wonder if they ''scrubbed'' that info?Nope.:highfive

Huh? :silly2:

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Huh? :silly2:

Thanks for making me regret coming out of retirement.

Cya in 6 months.
You will be back when Obama Release Your Records has another fantasy tale they want to push or when the Cold case posse announces that they have damning news coming soon.
Seriously though take a break across the street ... I don't think you can handle anymore of those beat downs.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Obot Site ObamaConspiracy.org Crashes … or was it Temporarily Pulled/Crashed Deliberately?

Filed under: Uncategorized — cfkerchner @ 6:50 pm

Statement appearing earlier at the Obot site for URL http://www.obamaconspiracy.org:

“Obama Conspiracy Theories has had a major technical failure and will be offline for an extended period. For additional information and updates, please visit the Obama Conspiracy Status web site.“

Further comments in the blog owners “status” page are as follows:

”January 31, 2014. Due to a tiny typo on my part, all of the articles at Obama Conspiracy Theories have been wiped. My most recent backup is from July 22. I have contacted my hosting company to see if they have anything. The most recent archive of the site at The WayBack Machine is January 25.

I hope that from the backup, the WayBack Machine and the syndication at Before It’s News, I will be able to recover pretty much everything, but it will be a long a protracted process. Comments were not affected.“

Update: As of about 10 p.m. the site was back up — not so long and protracted crash outage, imo.

Further makes one wonder if it was an orchestrated crash needed to accomplish their objective, i.e., to have a reason to “clean” the blog of incrimination clues about their disinformation operation and to have an excuse if some things that were there before are no longer there.

And birther report is down now!!!What are they doing Joe scrubbing all their idiotic lies and smears??
Getting rid of incriminating lies??:highfive

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]BR lite[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-09T09:17:41-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 9, 2014</abbr> in The Blogs
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">There is speculation that Birther Report, possibly the number 1 birther web site, is run by an English-born, Canadian raised, California resident named Gary Wilmott. I haven’t said much about him before, although he’s been busy in many birther activities such participating in a ballot challenge in California, attending court hearings (and calling Obots “assholes”), was one of the feature speakers at the canceled Birther Summit, and was a board member of theArticle II Super PAC (an anti-Obama-eligibility political committee that raised about $34,000 in the last election cycle).
Now, Wilmott’s own blog Give Us Liberty 1776 announces that Birther Report content may be appearing there while BR is down for scrubbing. Gary’s blog also appears on Google’s free Blogger service. Can we all go “hmmm”?
Read more:

</section>

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Congrats for solving that. I don't blame Joe for taking time off from this site. Your posts are nothing but attacks on the messengers. Between you and Markinsac this is no longer a place to interchange ideas. Don't bother attacking me. Boring.
Well when the messenger is full of shit and you show the facts what do you expect?
Interchange ideas???It's called debating and you need facts to back that up.
Try the Better Homes forum and maybe you can interchange ideas there without being butt hurt.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Damn and here I thought we had em Joe!!

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Flash: Arpaio has 2 full-time detectives investigating Obama! (or not!)[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-10T21:40:33-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 10, 2014</abbr> in Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">Yes friends, the inmates are running the asylum in Maricopa County, Arizona!
or not!
Here’s the story as it stood at 3:40 PM this afternoon, Phoenix time:
The Arizona’s Politics blog reported statements direct from the Sheriff’s Office saying that Arpaio has assigned two full-time detectives to the Obama investigation. They are investigating issues “surrounding” Obama’s birth certificate.
Arpaio spokesperson Lt. Brandon Jones confirmed to Arizona’s Politics that the detectives are working on the related investigation. After first referring the matter to Zullo for comment, Jones stated: "We have two Sheriff’s detectives assigned to look into other issues surrounding the birth certificate, however they are not investigating the birth certificate issue itself."
It will be interesting to see what the citizens of Maricopa County and the Board of Supervisors think about that!
but not so fast!
Arizona’s Politics now reports a change in the story:
MCSO Lt. Brandon Jones states that he "was misinformed" when he had confirmed the information earlier. He now states that "The detectives are not working on anything regarding the birth certificate. Not even surrounding. Mr Zullo was incorrect, they are working on other sensitive cases not even related."

Not related to what? Did the MCSO throw Zullo under the bus? What’s a fellow to think? Here’s the dialog on the Gallups show, starting about the 2:50 minute mark.
Gallups: You continue to work, because it’s my understanding, and I’m going to be very general here, you can be more detailed if you want, but it’s my understanding even recently you guys have uncovered even more stuff, so I mean… you’re shooting for March, but it might even be a little delayed if you guys keep finding more of this heavy-duty stuff. Am I anywhere near right on all that?
Zullo: You’re correct, Carl. I don’t know how this is all gonna play out. I know that the criminal investigation that we’re working on now, Sheriff Arpaio has dedicated resources in two full-time Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office detectives. These are seasoned pros that are working this. These are the guys that go hunt down the really bad guys …
I suspect there will be more to come!

Oh well more LIES from Zullo what a shock huh?

</section>

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Your facts are from a left wing apologetic liberal. It makes me wonder why you are so passionate about defending Obama. Strange behavior. The fact is he is the president and he is taking us down a road of liberalism that will take decades to recover from. You seem stuck on a birth certificate. Strange and boring. If I don't respond it's because I'm doing home improvements.
Well anywhere you want to start with proving him wrong is fine with me.
What is strange is someone like you coming in this thread talking shit without ever adding anything to the discussion other then your opinion.
What is even stranger is you saying it is boring yet you keep posting in the thread.
Do you have anything to add???Sure your opinion counts somewhere for something but quit wasting my time with your boring drivel.
If you want to talk about Obama's Liberalism then start a thread about it for shit's sake.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Strange behavior. .
Strange behavior is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya when the facts prove otherwise.

Strange behavior is someone who believes Obama was born in Kenya when the facts prove otherwise.

There are no "facts that prove otherwise" and right now as I am typing this, your Obot blogger 'hero' is cowering OUTSIDE of the country.

That's right, Dr. Conspiracy, aka Kevin Davidson, is no longer physically in the USA. Speculation is rampant, however, it is extremely likely that HE is one of the Obots now under criminal investigation.

Running a disinformation website is one thing...obstructing justice is quite another.

I tried to warn you, tank...but you kept drinking the Obot Kool-Aid.

The truth eventually prevails...ALWAYS.

Just don't cry, okay? :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

There are no "facts that prove otherwise" and right now as I am typing this, your Obot blogger 'hero' is cowering OUTSIDE of the country.

That's right, Dr. Conspiracy, aka Kevin Davidson, is no longer physically in the USA. Speculation is rampant, however, it is extremely likely that HE is one of the Obots now under criminal investigation.

Running a disinformation website is one thing...obstructing justice is quite another.

I tried to warn you, tank...but you kept drinking the Obot Kool-Aid.

The truth eventually prevails...ALWAYS.

Just don't cry, okay? :btj:
:LMAOBoy that was a long vacation!!
Seriously though Joe are you really dumb enough to double down on the stupid shit they are feeding you and still buy that shit??
Doc is out of the country???:LMAO:LMAO
No one is under criminal investigation!!Show proof of this!!Because some tard over at OBRYR says so??
You have not been right about anything yet!!Nothing!!
Here maybe this article will shed some light on all this for you so you don't look so silly .
I know it's from Doc so it can't be true in birther world but you clowns are so off base with everything it's unreal.
<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Fogbow to be investigated by US Attorney[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-12T17:15:11-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 12, 2014</abbr> in Orly Taitz, The Blogs
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">It’s official. Federal Judge Henry T. Wingate says that he will ask the US attorney to investigate messages posted by an unknown individual on the popular anti-birther web site, The Fogbow, so states a Minute Entry in the case of Taitz v. Democrat Party of Mississippi. The docket entry reads:
Further, the court discussed the recent blog posted on FogHorn (sic) of a Virgil E. Byrd, and advised the parties that the US Attorney will be asked to investigate this matter.
All I can say is that it wasn’t me—I only post at The Fogbow as Dr. Conspiracy.
One hopes the judge will get the name straight, or that the US Attorney will figure it out before he starts watching old cartoon shows for a mention of Virgil Byrd.

Different byrdOf course, once the Fogbow is investigated, the US Attorney will find out that the comment was posted on the Taitz web site.
</section>Doc is out of the country and under criminal investigation.....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Thanks for the laughs ...I needed that and thanks again.

tank

EOG Dedicated

For more laughs just what are they under criminal investigation for???:lol:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh boy this look's like a golden nugget...and how are they obstructing justice???This answer has comedian material written all over it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Joe but Doc just told me he is home and all is well.Gee who to believe ...a lying burfer full of shit or Doc who exposes the burfer's and presents facts and proof??Yeah thats a tough choice alright!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Doc said this was the best laugh he has had in a long time and wants to thank you also.
Out of the country....:lol
Oh the humor you provide Joe is priceless.Thanks!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=1]Interfering with the investigation[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-12T11:39:14-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 12, 2014</abbr> in Mike Zullo
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
I don’t think “interfere” means what you think it does
I don’t usually listen to the Carl Gallups Freedom Friday show, but as distasteful as I find these slanderous and intellectually-insulting programs, I think they are important because they are the starting point for birther speculation that follows; they are the drop of ink in the glass of water whose tendrils spread and eventually color all of the water. They are claiming that their opponents are interfering with Cold Case Posse investigation. One thread tries to turn criticism of the birthers into a crime.

The status of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse is somewhat murky(carrying on the ink-in-water metaphor). They appear to be affiliated with, but not responsible to, the Sheriff’s Office (there is, for example, no financial oversight and their Articles of Incorporation gives the Sheriff’s Office no say). There are assertions and denials (not precisely aligned in opposition) about the involvement of real Sheriff’s detectives in the volunteer posse’s investigation, and what they are investigating. But even if it were the FBI itself, criticism is not a crime and it doesn’t comprise impeding an investigation. On the contrary, criticism is a venerable American tradition, founded in the Constitutions’ protection of the freedom of speech. There’s a reason that the First Amendment comes first.
Criminal interference with an investigation is called “obstruction of justice” and most often the crime is lying to investigators (police, prosecutors, government officials, and regulators) and can include bribery, intimidating witnesses and jury tampering. Obstruction can also occur as the result of concealing or destroying evidence.1
No one from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has ever approached me to answer any questions, so I can hardly be accused of lying to them. In fact, to my knowledge, the Cold Case Posse has never interviewed anyone who disagrees with them. They have not contacted the White House or the State of Hawaii or anybody else who might give them an authoritative answer to any of their questions. They tested a thousand settings of PDF software, but didn’t even ask the White House what they used. In what real law enforcement investigation do you announce that you are investigating something, but never interview any persons of interest? So I reject the idea that anyone is interfering with their investigation in a legal sense. Is is punking Orly Taitz with a fake letter from Carl Gallups “interfering with an investigation”? The answer is “no” because the CCP can investigate as well as they could before it. They may find it personally annoying, but it doesn’t prevent them from doing what they are doing. The only impediment the Cold Case Posse might receive from their detractors is perhaps a damper on their fundraising, a hard argument to make because it highlights their lack of official support and standing.
If speech criticizing the Cold Case Posse on the Internet is not a crime at all, then it is certainly not a crime if the speaker is part of the Administration. I do not know of anyone in the Obama Administration who participates in birther discussions on the Internet, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility that some such person or persons exist. So what? If there were such a person, then all the birthers get is another dot to connect, but which doesn’t prove criminality.
A conspiracy theorists’ job is to expose the conspiracy, and that involves “tracking” the conspirators. Birthers have spent time and energy “exposing” the identities of their detractors, sometimes accurately and sometimes not (RC is not Randy Daniels, John). In general, those identifications are not particularly revealing, and aren’t really connected dot-wise with Obama.
Of late birther tracking has focused on Internet addresses, or “IP addresses,” a 32-bit number used to direct messages to specific devices on the Internet. Typically, an IP address will lead to local network, such as a home network, or a business. Sometimes IP addresses can be “spoofed” or made to appear other than the actually destination. Some birthers have said that they now are involved in a project of collecting IP addresses of their opponents and attempting to trace them back to the Administration, and there are claims that some trace back to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the White House. Here’s a comment from my blog from Arthur:
In a video posted at B.R., David Manning interviewed Miki Booth. During the interview, Manning said that Mike Volin “has got information that can trace many of these Obots right back to the White House” and that they are “pay-rolled by the White House,” which Miki Booth adamantly confirmed. Booth went on to identify the top paid Obots as, “that R.C. guy, there’s Fogbow, and there’s Dr. Conspiracy.” She continued, “A couple of these guys, we know who they are . . . and among these top three, they traced one guy all the way to the Department of Defense . . . in the division called DARPA.” Booth asserted that DARPA was responsible for, among other things, “psychological warfare” and that “one of the main Obots works there.”
Of course there is no secret who I am, nor who Foggy is. The birthers haven’t figured out who RC is, but I can assure my readers that I know and that he doesn’t work for the government or a political party or anything like that. None of us is paid to oppose birthers. I get the impression that Zullo lies , Gallups hypes, Manning goes off on a tangent, and the rest of the birthers improvise on the theme.

1For details, see the Congressional Research Service report: “Obstruction of Justice: An Overview of Some of the Federal Statutes That Prohibit Interference with Judicial, Executive, or Legislative Activities” by Charles Doyle.

</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Interfering with the investigation

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-12T11:39:14-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 12, 2014</abbr> in Mike Zullo
I don’t think “interfere” means what you think it does

</section>
But, but, but Joe and the burfers say you are obstructing justice and thats good enough for Falcon and the boys to believe so thats all that matters in burfer world.Oh you clowns are amazing!!:doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Interfering with the investigation

</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2014-02-12T11:39:14-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; cursor: help;">February 12, 2014</abbr> in Mike Zullo
, I think they are important because they are the starting point for birther speculation that follows;​
</section>
Yep right on track here comes Joe with more nonsense and saying stupid shit like Doc is out of the country!!

Sorry Joe but Doc just told me he is home and all is well.Gee who to believe ...a lying burfer full of shit or Doc who exposes the burfer's and presents facts and proof??Yeah thats a tough choice alright!!

Of course Dr. Con would tell you that. :LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course Dr. Con would tell you that. :LMAO
No really he is in a bunker in an undisclosed location.:LMAO
Seriously though what criminal charges are going to be brought against anyone??:pop:
Boy it sure sounds like you got him now though.....going on 6 years and over 200 fantasies later this one has to be legit this time right?:houra

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

There are conspiracies,and there are conspiracies,what you choose to believe's true is up to you.
Some are timeless,and some have time limits.
Discerning the difference is a difficult skill,especially when a subject's got skin in the game...

Revealed: The Names Of The Purported
Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Unsealed

DC Reporter Randy Foreman today obtained a copy of Doug Vogt's sealed filing now at the US Supreme Court which includes the list of people Doug Vogt believes forged Obama's long-form birth certificate.

The list includes, Johanna Ah'Nee, Kevin Davidson(Dr. Conspiracy), Loretta Fuddy, and Alvin Onaka...

A full copy of the affidavit will be provided here later tonight including a full report from Randy Foreman...

PARTIAL UPDATE:

Unsealed: Names Of The Purported Obama Birth Certificate Forgers Revealed

*******************************************************************************************************************

Dr. Conspitated responds:

"For a time, I was the head of "QS Technologies," not "US Technologies." QSTVRS and its successor products is the most widely-used software for vital event (birth, death, marriage ...) registration in the country. Its strict security controls and extensive activity logging, which have been validated by multiple outside audits, prevent fraud and identity theft. It includes electronic verification of names for death records in real time with the Social Security Administration, and electronic verification of vital events (EVVE) in support of the Real-ID Act."

*******************************************************************************************************************

Ever more on the defensive:

Dr. Conspiracy 82p ? 15 hours ago

I'm as much a private person as you are, yet you and Mike Zullo, Jerome Corsi, Tracey Fair, and Lucas Daniel Smith have gone great lengths to look at me, my wife, my children, my employer, my home and in some cases to lie about me.

You, however enjoy attacks of an aggressively obscene nature hiding behind a pseudonym and THINKING that you have not left any tracks. Well I've been online since before you were born and I know a thing or two about tracks.

Now if you would say plainly that you apologize for lying about me and that you think that Zullo and the rest were out of bounds publishing what they did about me, then I might be persuaded to not publish who you are. (I can't speak for foggy)

********************************************************************************************************************

:sad
Shut the fuck up already, you lying POS Obot treasonous scum-hole!

At this point in the game, your best case scenario is looking at bars the rest of your pathetic commie life!

And your worst case? Duh! Not to join Fuddy....

Not to worry, if it does happen (believe me, nothing is beneath these savages, as documented), I will be the first giving everyone the great news...laughing and gloating my ass off!

As for tank, he should to his farming - spreading manure...how appropriate. lol

:bwah:

tank

EOG Dedicated

list of people Doug Vogt believes​
I guess it’s natural that someone like Vogt with no forensic document examination experience would name forgers with no forgery experience.
You can't make this shit up and thanks for the laugh Joe!!
Sure let's see all the proof he has huh?If it is anything like the last 5 years this should be good!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Shut the fuck up already, you lying POS Obot treasonous scum-hole!

At this point in the game, your best case scenario is looking at bars the rest of your pathetic commie life!

And your worst case? Duh! Not to join Fuddy....

Not to worry, if it does happen (believe me, nothing is beneath these savages, as documented), I will be the first giving everyone the great news...laughing and gloating my ass off!

As for tank, he should to his farming - spreading manure...how appropriate. lol

:bwah:

tank

EOG Dedicated

You should have read this a long time ago but like you have proven across the street the Fascist in you won't allow it.The way you use the Alinsky tactics is amazing and I am very impressed with your stalking abilities.You and Dave IQ 07 are a ''fine'' pair.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Joe, come back please!

tank

EOG Dedicated

<header style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">[h=2]Cold Case Posse faces dissolution[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published updated" title="2014-06-18T16:43:02-0400" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; cursor: help; background: transparent;">June 18, 2014</abbr> in Mike Zullo
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has been operating for over 2 years without valid corporate filings with the State of Arizona. They used a bogus address (the street address of a post office) for their place of business in violation of the statute. A notice of deficiency was sent to the CCP, and no appropriate corrections have been made. The CCP’s latest filing this past Monday, June 16, still has the bogus address!
The CCP has now been given 60 days, and if they do not remedy their filings, the CCP corporation will be dissolved.

You can search for an Arizona corporation on the Commission web site (search under Annual Report). The Cold Case Posse file number is 1334289-0.

</section>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<article class="post-31026 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-birther-report category-birthers tag-any-day-now" style="margin: 0px 0px 40px; position: relative; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;"><header>[h=2]Good God if he saw all the stupid shit you are saying across the street using his name he would probably sue your dumb ass.The rants, repeating the same old shit post after post.....
Sheriff Joe called and he wants you to quit using his name embarrassing him. He suggested using Joe Contrarian :houra[/h]</header></article><article class="post-31003 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-polls tag-2016-election" style="margin: 0px 0px 40px; position: relative; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">
</article><article class="post-31001 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-birther-politics category-joe-arpaio tag-citizens-for-sheriff-joe tag-godaddy-com" style="margin: 0px 0px 40px; position: relative; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;"><header>[h=2]Sheriff Joe begs for money to defend reputation[/h]</header>by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published updated" title="2015-01-24T16:01:59-0500" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; cursor: help; background: transparent;">January 24, 2015</abbr> in Birther Politics, Joe Arpaio
<section class="entry" style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5em; font-family: Georgia, serif;">
… dangerous criminals, drug cartels and illegal aliens threaten the lives of Americans every day. But because Sheriff Joe just wants to enforce the law…he’s the extreme one.
… Your donation will go towards defending Sheriff Joe’s record on television and print media.
That’s the pitch in a new email sent to potential donors by Citizens for Sheriff Joe.
If you click on the Donate image above, you end up on a page that looks like this:

</section></article>