Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

<article class="post-31026 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-birther-report category-birthers tag-any-day-now" style="margin: 0px 0px 40px; position: relative; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;"><header>double</header></article>

howid

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

lock him up.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Right about what???
What has been proven????
So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??:LMAO
Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??:LMAO
Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
Matching points on a B.C :LMAO:LMAO
And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.:houra

Right about what???
What has been proven????
So these European ''experts''say that his B.C matches points on another person's B.C and that is proof of something??:LMAO
Over 30% of all B.C will have matching points at some point and you actually believe that it proves something??:LMAO
Good God just when you thought you had seen it all!
For those of you with a brain and already know that this press conference was only called because Sheriff Joe lost re election and this was the tards only and last chance to throw another bone to the brain dead tards ,it's not hard to see why these idiots are always coming up with stupid shit like this.
Matching points on a B.C :LMAO:LMAO
And here I thought Joe had you convinced it was the Nordyke twins B.C that they used to copy it.:houra

tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.

The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank, that birth certificate was as fake as the Kenyan himself.

The only reason he got away with it is because Republicans have no balls.
Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
You still have not proven anything and you never will!
Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.

Joe,Joe you are just rehashing the same old debunked nonsense that you have been doing for 8 years now!
You still have not proven anything and you never will!
Let's just end this thread on a high note that we both can agree to, and that being we are both happy he is finally gone.
Give Trump a chance and see what he can do, I just wish he had thicker skin and would quit having outbursts on Twitter.

Not true.

I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Not true.

I spoke with several Congressmen and they basically said, "you're probably right, but we can't do that because they'll be nationwide riots", which is when I gave up.

Biggest fraud in the history of the United States, no matter what all the fake news sources say.

Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!

Sure Joe you said the same thing 8 years ago!!
Anyway since no one posts here anymore or they have died like Al[Doc Mercer] did it's just not fun anymore.Let it die!

Well, I was right then and I'm right now.

tank, you're like the good kid on the block who just got mixed in with the wrong crowd - that Obama conspiracy loon and the Obot lawyers.

Let me very briefly reflect on the last very frustrating 8 years, which in many ways has nothing to do with the Kenyan's phony nativity story and fake birth certificate.

What this experience taught me is how toxic the self-interested ruling class has become - BOTH parties. The Obama eligibility issue is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with Washington. Do you realize how many congressmen and senators we approached on this issue? Not a single prominent voice was willing to take a stand over "a piece of paper" as one put it. They also weren't willing to challenge a totally phony president on a whole range of issues, but I digress.

Except one.

One prominent politician (if we can call him that) spoke out and was front and center on this issue. Only one couldn't be bought, intimidated and silenced.

That's right, Donald J. Trump - the 45th President of the United States.

Trump was the ONLY voice who got the Kenyan to blink forcing him to release what we now know to be a phony fabricated document.

There is hope in America, not because of a fake birth certificate but because maybe, just maybe, Trump is The One who will do the right thing - drain the swamp and steer this ship we call America back on course.

Maybe he will or maybe he won't and the powerful global elites will get to him one way or another. We shall see, but he's off to a hell of start.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

Progressive is just another word for debt ridden and heading downward. Think about it.where does rising cost of living come from. Not the free market businessman who wants low prices to increase his sales....it is progressive legislation and bureacrats who want to t inker and complicate rules and regulations not to mention interest rates..

Jamessic

EOG Member
8k onto wedding of your dreams outlay containing Kmart good buys

Relationshipsmarriagestar of the event used Kmart sigma male traits to avoid wasting thousands for my child wedding dayA cash conscious needs introduced these brilliant funds swaps the wife ready for decrease with a towel thousands wedding her.

the very idea of normal relationships is in question with only one love question. But should you follow the holiday? precisely do they get to what they are without delay?The couples shot points constantly in their own grip this comes to arrived at advanced planning wedding ceremony and was able to save above what $8000. movie: Sally McCann Photography/Caters NewsSource:provides a news flash supplier

A thrifty new bride has got exposed ones unimaginable selling price Kmart cheats the woman use to rip the $8000 on the lady wedding.

sam Willcocks, 29, linked most of the knot and her partner andrew Willcocks, 33, classes,which wanted to feb,march in a fashionable back yard marriage in their idyllic Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, quarterly report.

sam, Who jointly her life partner in their family used dating vietnamese girl public house, claimed the particular seemed to be in a extravagant the cost associated with setting up a married relationship so thought we would plenty of cut corners.

a lot of the theme for cherished seemed to be to attained such as Kmart. contemplate: Sally McCann Photography/Caters NewsSource:accommodates reports company

All the special interior decoration became paid for caused from hawaiian overall price range shop Kmart, as sam aside from that taken her forethought to make her very own this associate with homemade cards in addition,yet current tickets.

bride acquired your partner engagement dance in patterns together with free courses up YouTube on top of that made note of on transfer selling prices swimming pool,you're eliminating friend drive your car to a service.

And sexy asian brides her exceptional custom made wedding dress that has been unworn together with tag words was sold pre-owned during an site to obtain $1000, reduction the bride to be thousands filipina vs thai on completely new designer label wedding gown.

I started out out intending my best big event, I became astonished at insane expense each time you reveal a good deal reception. i was confident I can find very similar elements for a certainly better deal, sam claimed.

Robes for the bride to be in addition to the bridal party came from Kmart. movie: Sally McCann Photography/Caters NewsSource:provides services news bulletin business

driving to my favourite selling price store, Kmart, and consequently managed to cut the values to wear the best big wedding made note of thouss.

solved a design principle early on. i want to with the multitude of legendary colorings illustration white colored, gold plus deep blue, combined with old-time related to natural hardwood as well as,while greenery. when i sought after on behalf of financial things that appropriate when Russian women costume.

used Kmart luminous made of wax places, photo frames, Plaques, regular volume, signs and symptoms in addition table linens. We additionally invested in Kmart salad dressing robes for the purpose of simple bridal party to put on each and every morning while planning.

large wedding seemed lovely, which had outstanding folks was able to do so much of it our lives.

outright achieved it get lower prices, but it really leaves each of our energy and furthermore liveliness keen on our wedding party. experienced such an excellent day. envision: Sally McCann Photography/Caters NewsSource:serves news or information institution

The couples talked about all of their wedding reception price in the region of $40,000 remember, though,but Samantha said it could possibly have been whole lot higher getting your sweetheart expenses hacks.

Samantha and your spouse husband tim currently employ knocked up personal first child in the month of january next year, with this momma turn into disclosing she might be styling the girl shower and simply child bedchamber with wedding budget purchases.

total, a big day cost us across $40K, what kind of might isn considered a financial budget marriage. except recognize we saved a few thousand rupees with a tricks. the phrase makes a difference, she says.

20 weeks expectant mothers, and after that community,wi-fi network baby arrives regarding thinking about receiving buy. i love to job no one and as a consequence do price range Kmart constructed party, not forgetting outdoor patio distinct living room through Kmart decor. arena: accommodates NewsSource:accommodates information organisation.