JETER AND MINKA CALL IT QUITS!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: JETER AND MINKA CALL IT QUITS!!!

WONDER WHO HE WILL DATE NEXT??

After seeing that pic in the Bahamas of Mrs Montana and Mrs Glue...........be VERY nervous. Mrs Montana sat next to Jeter and they both had a big smile on their faces

If Mrs Montana says she has to run to the corner store to buy some Milk - I'd go with her to make sure she came home and didn't fly off to be with Jeter

That Minka chick was nothing special when compared to say the last 50 Playboy Playmates, and that it is the pool Jeter fishes in.

Women consider Jeter handsome, add the money factor....he can look through the Jan Playboy like it was a catalougue, like a scott Baiou.

It would be nice to be there in his cleats, but at a point a woman is as good looking as you're going to get. Personality and such has to become the deciding factor when you get into the 9's and 10's.

Maybe Jeter is an A-hole and she dumped him ?

I think Jeter is probably very shallow as a person.

Well Jeter is a prize , I guess. I can sure see why a girl would want any man with his money.

I can't ever really see a guy as being attractive ( mostly facially) but some are sure ugly.

Jeter can pull down major league pussy, so why not ?

I'll bet the fault is his.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

They were together for 3 years, i'm guessing that she wanted to get married and have kids and he said no. That's probably what happened.

I respect the guy for not having unwanted kids, if that is the issue. If he wants to still play the field then he should. I'd do the same if I were him.