Jeter said the Marlins will be better

kane

EOG master
The Marlins run differential pace is a negative 379, that would be the 9th worst of all time, the previous 8 teams all played in the 1800's #JeterShitShow

kane

EOG master
Don Mattingly "I don't think I've ever been through anything quite like this" #JeterShitShow

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
an update for the non- s fla people....
miami is not retirement/ shuffelboard city as in the past. downtown is thriving ( has been for years) and 1.5 miles from marlins park.. there is a lot of spending money from all over the world flowing around Miami/ ft laud, but no interest in mlb…..
former owner lauria made a huge score with the sale to jeter group. along with the best stadium deal in mlb and bottom of the barrel payroll, they make money with a lost( zero ) home fan base..

everytime a team is put ogether to compete, it's torn apart in a sale...

mlb and ownerships have done a huge disservice to miami baseball fans.. don't see a bright future for the marlins once the stadium deal ends......

MrTop

EOG Master
an update for the non- s fla people....
miami is not retirement/ shuffelboard city as in the past. downtown is thriving ( has been for years) and 1.5 miles from marlins park.. there is a lot of spending money from all over the world flowing around Miami/ ft laud, but no interest in mlb…..
former owner lauria made a huge score with the sale to jeter group. along with the best stadium deal in mlb and bottom of the barrel payroll, they make money with a lost( zero ) home fan base..

everytime a team is put ogether to compete, it's torn apart in a sale...

mlb and ownerships have done a huge disservice to miami baseball fans.. don't see a bright future for the marlins once the stadium deal ends......

yes the the loews hotel stuck me with 3k bill for 4 days. It has totally changed from years ago but jeter thought the fans would not notice the tear down. ( he is stuck in the past )

Heim

EOG Master
Gotta think if Marlins sweep Mets tomorrow Callaway might be gone.....btw another well pitched game by the Marlins. That's
not the problem.

kane

EOG master
The Triple-A Las Vegas Aviators are drawing more fans (9,617) per game than the Marlins (9,360) #JeterShitShow

kane

EOG master
Gotta think if Marlins sweep Mets tomorrow Callaway might be gone.....btw another well pitched game by the Marlins. That's
not the problem.

The Mets just got swept by a minor league team, let's see if you're right about Callaway

Heim

EOG Master
The Mets just got swept by a minor league team, let's see if you're right about Callaway

The Mets fired Alderson because he sucked in the FA market, This new guy, agent turned GM is even worse. They're going
to suffer for a few years with that Cano deal. In short, it's not Callaway's fault.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Traded for a 37 y/o 2nd baseman, signed a 35 y/o 3rd baseman, signed a 32 y/o catcher, and gave Familia 30 million. Not good.

Heim

EOG Master
Marlins have won 5 in a row. If you bet $100 last Friday on Miami to win and rolled it over during their streak, you'd now have $7,462!

MrTop

EOG Master
Marlins have won 5 in a row. If you bet $100 last Friday on Miami to win and rolled it over during their streak, you'd now have $7,462!

that is the way to play it. Problem is it won't happen again this year. I missed the train again.

kane

EOG master
Time to bring up Zac Gallen SP

Gallen makes his first career start tonight against STL, his minor league numbers this year are outstanding, I'm looking forward to seeing how he does. Jordan Yamamoto has looked great in his two starts, the one thing the Marlins have going for them is some really good young arms, maybe in a few years they can be a competitive club

kane

EOG master
They beat Aaron Nola and the Phillies tonight 2-1 in Philly.....

They've won a few games recently as over +200 dogs, they have very little offense, but they can pitch, there's some value to be had taking them when they're big dogs due to their pitching

railbird

EOG Master
jeter does a great job for their bankroll, Mattingly isn't a puppet, like the faggot infested ownership the dodgers have

kane

EOG master
I thought Gallen was a highly rated prospect. They sent him to Arizona today.

At worst Gallen will be a solid number 3, at best he's a number 1, he'll be at the top of someone's rotation for a long time, I just checked the minor league numbers for the guy the Marlins got back and they were underwhelming to say the least

Valuist

EOG Master
I get dumping big salaries or players coming up to free agency, but why would they get rid of a guy who would be under team control at a low salary for a number of years?

kane

EOG master
Zac Gallen of the Diamondbacks pitched 7 innings last night giving up 1 hit, he's the 3rd pitcher in NL history to give up 3 or fewer runs in his first 13 career starts #JeterShitShow

kane

EOG master
Jeter traded Christian Yelich for Lewis Brinson, LOL #JeterShitShow

Time for a Lewis Brinson update, he's currently hitting .181 with no HR's and an OPS of .470, good thing Jeter got rid of that bum Yelich for this guy #JeterShitShow

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Alcantara is a look tomorrow. Has been throwing lot more sinkers, been real effective, getting nice swing and misses. Not sure yet if playing Marlins 1h or 1h under 4.5.