..jim feist and wayne allen root..!!!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..looks like these scamdicappers are merging into one super black hole of rip-off scamming...!!

now; you can get dually ripped off by one organization..>>

jmho

gl

:hung :cocktail

It's true. Root separated from Feist way back when but now they're back together. Root's company was sinking into bankruptcy at 4 cents a share so he had to think of something I guess.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Root is SCUM DE LA SCUM

across the street i called Root's operations a few times posing as the normal country bumpkin customer they get and wrote down all they said and the lies were so outrageous it made it seem like i was making up everything

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
wink:

if i ain't wrong; you actually like feist...

and feist did have a very good record of free pix last year...

but..

but...

why merge with root..??

no pun intended..

gl

:+frustrat

Bama Boy

EOG Member
Root and Feist Merger

Root and Feist Merger

:+wink-2+ This should be classic. The over under on how long it lasts is January 1,2007. Both guys detest the other. Eventually one guy will overpoewer the other and be named the King Scammer of Vegas.

winkyduck said:
Root is SCUM DE LA SCUM

across the street i called Root's operations a few times posing as the normal country bumpkin customer they get and wrote down all they said and the lies were so outrageous it made it seem like i was making up everything

Winkyduck,

back when I posted on the rx...a long time ago, I always looked forward to your shenanigans with these aholes.

You should start doing those again and posting them up. I always enjoyed them. Glad you're posting here.

A match made in heaven. What a couple of egotistical jokers...

Shortbus, congrats on post #1000:+signs8-1