Jim Harbaugh

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He has hated being at michigan for awhile, he hasnt had that gleame in his eye like he did at sandiego, stanford and 49ers
He was pretty beloved this year. It’s not the same culture with the administration that hired him though.

Heim

EOG Master
Harbaugh overheard singing 'Heads Carolina, Tails California' after being informed NCAA investigating program.

Las Vegas Raiders Bound !

Davis Will Get Him With The Money Offer. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bears Will Try To Fight Him Off.

After paying off Gruden you think they're going to buy out McDummy just one year later? Even the most casual of fans know the Raiders don't have that kind of money.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Harbaugh overheard singing 'Heads Carolina, Tails California' after being informed NCAA investigating program.

I'd Be Shocked, If He Stayed At Michigan.

Those Investigations Never End Well, For Team That Is Being Investigated.

The Level I allegation is that Harbaugh misled NCAA investigators when confronted with questions about the Level II allegations. A Level I violation could lead to significant recruiting restrictions or even a suspension for a number of games.

boston massacre

EOG Master
After paying off Gruden you think they're going to buy out McDummy just one year later? Even the most casual of fans know the Raiders don't have that kind of money.

McDaniels Isn't Going Anywhere.

QB Carr is Done Playing For Raiders.

Brady's Q. Backing Raiders Next Year.

They'll Pay Him With The 33 Million They're Saving, By Dumping Carr.

Carr's Taking Brady's Place Next Year In Tampa Bay.

Heim

EOG Master
Realistically, hasn't Harbaugh reached the program's limit. Doubt they ever win a NC, especially with SC and UCLA entering the fray.

Might as well take a little bigger money and develop another 49er type team.