Jim Jordan

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This coward better not run into me, Ill beat his ass. Merlin is a big fan of Jim Jordan. So are Dell Dude, Boston Massacre, Michael777, Cheapseats and Fisshead. You can bet your bottom dollar that Fair Warning will defend Jim Jordan.

John Kelly finally speaking out. A little late.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This coward better not run into me, Ill beat his ass. Merlin is a big fan of Jim Jordan. So are Dell Dude, Boston Massacre, Michael777, Cheapseats and Fisshead. You can bet your bottom dollar that Fair Warning will defend Jim Jordan.

Al Franken and Katie Hill resigned for FAR LESS!

BTW - they are Dems

No shock the RepubliCON party has punk asses like #GymJordan elected and won't resign

Dems resign when they should not have. Repubs don't when they should

boston massacre

EOG Master

Jim Jordan wound Pound Your Little Punk Ass into the Pavement.

You'd be Like a Little Fucking Ant on the Ground to Him.

It would take No Time at All.

boston massacre

EOG Master

BTW - they are Dems

No shock the RepubliCON party has punk asses like #GymJordan elected and won't resign

That Lying Ass Cocksucker From California, SHITHEAD, is a Coward and a Punk, that Trump would knock out Cold with 1 Hand Very Quickly.

boston massacre

EOG Master

BTW - they are Dems

They Resigned because They are WEAK and SPINELESS !

Bigrunner

EOG Master

We've only heard from 2 cowards so far. Dell Dude and Boston Massacre. Still waiting on Merlin, Cheapseats, Michael777 & Fisshead to chime in with their defense of Jim Jordan.

Fair Warning Ill save you the trouble.
What about Joe Paterno?
- Fair Warning

MrTop

EOG Master
We've only heard from 2 cowards so far. Dell Dude and Boston Massacre. Still waiting on Merlin, Cheapseats, Michael777 & Fisshead to chime in with their defense of Jim Jordan.

What about Joe Paterno?
- Fair Warning

republicans like i said before do not lie that good.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What about Joe Paterno?
- Fair Warning

You'll never see me stick up for Paterno.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Excellent politician
Was a tremendous ncaa wrestler

He would grab your pussy in a New York minute. You would love it and he would shout out "don't tell anybody, don't tell anyone, cover it up". And you would listen as long as he promised to keep touching you. It's very clear Fisshead loves RepubliCon dick.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Why would I defend him? I guess I defend Vasser from Mich St also since he's from Michigan. Why are you such a simpleton?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why would I defend him? I guess I defend Vasser from Mich St also since he's from Michigan. Why are you such a simpleton?

Because its a trend. Ive seen you blindly defend RepubliCons on more than one occasion. At least once it clearly was a mistake and you walked back your blind defense.

I believe you when you say you wouldn't defend Jim Jordan. My bad!

Let's see you be critical of one of Merlins, Fisshead, Boston Massacre, Dumb Dell's hero. You can do it. We know you're not like Fisshead, Dumb Dell, Boston Massacre and Merlin. But show us.

Jim Jordan is a lying fucken scumbag! You can do it!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Freak needs a straight jacket. He's obviously a danger to society and himself.

You don't get it dumb, dumb. You, Jim Jordan, and his supporters are a way bigger danger to society than me.

Time will tell but your attacks will end up on the wrong side of history. Fisshead proudly claims Jim Jordan is a great guy, but Sol chooses to attack me. Lol

You gotta love Sol's ignorance.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Freak needs a straight jacket. He's obviously a danger to society and himself.

Sol is clueless. Selective attacks.

Ask the families of the 11 dead Americans in the Pittsburgh Synagogue. Ask those families whose a danger to the society. While you're at it ask the families of the 20 dead Americans at the El Paso, TX Wal Mart whose a danger to society.

Your attacks on the resistance is worse than those that remain silent in situations of injustice. You won't get it because you're stupid, but you side with the oppressors, the Hitlers of the world.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's not an attack. You need help. You are obsessive. To the point it's not healthy.

Get help. Seriously.

Dumb, dumb

You can't identify whose a danger to society. Not me chump. I'm sure if you had a relative killed in Pittsburgh or ElPaso by a Trump inspired killer your outlook on danger to society would be different. Your ignorance is massive.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I can identify an obsessive, compulsive trait. And you have it. It's unhealthy.

Seek help. You are ill.

Just aak the families who's a danger to society. Because if Trump wasn't trafficking hate and lies from the bully pulpit, from his twitter account the 11 Americans killed at a Pittsburgh Synagogue would still be alive. If Trump wasn't President the 20 innocent humans killed at an El Paso Walmart would still be alive.

Your ignorance is massive. Not that uncommon in the redneck older white male and female.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Hitler loves the ignorant rednecks like yourself. You calling out the good and protecting the bad is exactly what every dictator dreams of. You're on record as saying migrants are also a danger to society. Good people with smarts know who the biggest danger to societies are. Hitler and Trump types! The 11 dead Americans and the 20 dead at the El Paso Walmart would still be alive if not for Trump. There's only so much good we can do in this crazy America full of ignorant Rednecks!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Dear Mentally Unstable Retard,

You must have me confused with someone else. I’m not a Trump fan.

Sincerely,
Mr. Anti-Trump/Anti-Libtard

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Dear Mentally Unstable Retard,

You must have me confused with someone else. I’m not a Trump fan.

Sincerely,
Mr. Anti-Trump/Anti-Libtard

In the 2016 election, there were 98,000 voters(like me) in Michigan who left the president blank. The election was decided by 15,000 votes. I'll say zealots on both sides of the counter are the biggest danger.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yup. Zealots of pretty much anything are a danger to society. That includes those that post about Trump all day every day on gambling forums.

Sol, AKA, Mr. Ignoramus. Who's a danger to society? Bigrunner? huh?lol. 11 killed inside a Pittsburgh Synagogue by a Trump inspired killer. 20 killed at a Texas Walmart by a Trump inspired killer.

But Bigrunner is a danger to society.
- Mr Ignoramus AKA Sol