Jim Jordan

Bigrunner

EOG Master
inspired? Another word that deflects.

What am I deflecting. I deal in facts and reality. But I'll give you an example of projection. When ignorant people claim that Bigrunner and Migrants are a danger to society. That's projection because we all know who the true danger to society is.

Mr. Ignoramus AKA Sol projects constantly. The Hitler, Trump types love citizens like Sol. They attack the resistors but remain silent towards the oppressors. Sol even goes further when he falsely accuses others of being dangerous to society. While at the same time quietly saying he's not a fan of the dictator but never criticizing the dictator. LOL! Pure ignorance. Sol has all angles covered. Sol is dangerous and the dictators love his type.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What am I deflecting. I deal in facts and reality. But I'll give you an example of projection. When ignorant people claim that Bigrunner and Migrants are a danger to society. That's projection because we all know who the true danger to society is.

Mr. Ignoramus AKA Sol projects constantly. The Hitler, Trump types love citizens like Sol. They attack the resistors but remain silent towards the oppressors. Sol even goes further when he falsely accuses others of being dangerous to society. While at the same time quietly saying he's not a fan of the dictator but never criticizing the dictator. LOL! Pure ignorance. Sol has all angles covered. Sol is dangerous and the dictators love his type.

He Deals in Facts and Reality that come from the bottom of the barrel Fraudsters at places like CNN.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I went to work today, was it Trump Inspired? Free thinkers don’t need to look to our leaders at every turn. Sol is pretty fair IMO. If it’s not in line with your thinking, than it’s Trump Inspired or it’s enabling.

Does one have to openly criticize Trump to be official? Do you openly criticize him to your customers? If so, that’s bad business.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I went to work today, was it Trump Inspired? Free thinkers don’t need to look to our leaders at every turn. Sol is pretty fair IMO. If it’s not in line with your thinking, than it’s Trump Inspired or it’s enabling.

Does one have to openly criticize Trump to be official? Do you openly criticize him to your customers? If so, that’s bad business.

It is dumber than that. I am reminded of a quote attributed to Michael Jordan (There is some debate on whether he said it but regardless it is a wise thing to remember: Republicans buy tennis shoes, too.

I am in sales. I NEVER talk politics to anyone. If they want to comment I simply nod my head and say "OK" but never comment. Especially now when the divide between those who love #IQ45 and those who hate him are as wide as it has ever been. I had an interview recently. There were 5 people on the panel. Somehow the topic of politics came up. I told them there are 3 topics you will never hear me discuss: Sex, Politics and Religion. As for the latter 2 I said our thoughts on those topics are ones we have had for a long time and thus no one can get us to change our minds on anything related to them. If we agree talking about it is a waste of time because all we will do is be like 13 y/o girls talking about how cute Billy is and if we disagree it is an even bigger waste of time since we will start out talking normal and by the time all is said and done Security will need to separate us and I would have a tough time coming home to my family, telling them I got fired and then telling them why only to have them tell me what a moron I am. And knowing they were right.

Talking politics these days is career suicide

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You going to work wasn't Trump inspired, that's obvious. You went to work when Obama was president, Bush was president. You were inspired to make money so you could gamble. pay bills.

If Trump wasn't president you still would have gone to work. If Trump wasn't president the 11 killed at the Pittsburgh Synagogue would still be alive. The 20 killed at a Texas Walmart would still be alive. The 16 Democrats that Trump was attacking would not have received bombs. It's very obvious and simple. I don't know why you have trouble understanding that those 3 recent acts of violence, murders and attempted murder were all Trump inspired. For gods sake. Take the blinders off.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You going to work wasn't Trump inspired, that's obvious. You went to work when Obama was president, Bush was president. You were inspired to make money so you could gamble. pay bills.

If Trump wasn't president you still would have gone to work. If Trump wasn't president the 11 killed at the Pittsburgh Synagogue would still be alive. The 20 killed at a Texas Walmart would still be alive. The 16 Democrats that Trump was attacking would not have received bombs. It's very obvious and simple. I don't know why you have trouble understanding that those 3 recent acts of violence, murders and attempted murder were all Trump inspired. For gods sake. Take the blinders off.

Only the Strong Survive.

Steve Scalise !

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Were the 8 children that were shot in Chicago this weekend Trmp inspired?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Maybe you can answer who inspired the people on twitter last night who posted that they were glad Ryan Newman was hurt because he supports Trump over Mayor Pete? I got nothing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Would it make a difference if they were catholics, lutherans, etc, or just jews?

Its simple and you're very stupid. The were Americans praying at the Synagogue. A Synagogue that has been helping migrants and refugees for over a century. They have sponsored a program called HIAS. Hebrew Immigration Aid Society. Before the killings the Trumptard posted "I will not allow another American be killed by an invader".

Fair Warning, you are one dumb mother fucker to argue Trump inspired you to go to work. Especially when he was talking about invaders and caravans. Your probably scared an invader will take your job. Stupid fuck.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Its simple and you're very stupid. The were Americans praying at the Synagogue. A Synagogue that has been helping migrants and refugees for over a century. They have sponsored a program called HIAS. Hebrew Immigration Aid Society. Before the killings the Trumptard posted "I will not allow another American be killed by an invader".

Fair Warning, you are one dumb mother fucker to argue Trump inspired you to go to work. Especially when he was talking about invaders and caravans. Your probably scared an invader will take your job. Stupid fuck.

Again, what if it were 11 Catholics in church? It’s only a big deal because you’re Jewish.

Reading and logic isn’t your strong suit. I didn’t say trump inspired me to go to work. Nice try though.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Again, what if it were 11 Catholics in church? It’s only a big deal because you’re Jewish.

Reading and logic isn’t your strong suit. I didn’t say trump inspired me to go to work. Nice try though.

That's irrelevant. Why is it so hard to understand? It's not about religion. It's about a holy place helping immigrants and refugees. In this instance the Pittsburgh Synagogue was very pro immigrant and refugee! They sponsored a program called Hias. For over a century this Synagogue was helping immigrants and refugees with aid. "Hebrew Immigration Aid Society". When the 11 innocent Americans were killed Trump was very active in tweeting lies and horrible things about migrants, invaders, and caravans on a daily basis. The killer says before the massacre "I will not allow another invader kill an American".

This was not about religion you dumb shit. It was about people helping immigrants and refugees. The same people Trump was attacking daily. What a dumb fuk you are.

It's all about being Jewish!
-Fair Warning's blind defense of Pinocchio

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It’s not about religion, but you bring up they were Jews in a synagogue, sounds legit. You care what religion they are, i don’t.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s not about religion, but you bring up they were Jews in a synagogue, sounds legit. You care what religion they are, i don’t.

Yes most people in a Synagogue that has sponsored HIAS for over a century are Jewish.

But the Trump inspired killer didn't kill them because of their religion. They were killed because it was well known they supported immigrants, refugees, and so called invaders. Many non Jews don't have the smarts to comprehend what happened in Pittsburgh and El Paso. And they also think the Trump bomber was a coincidence. Lol

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes most people in a Synagogue that has sponsored HIAS for over a decade are Jewish.

But the Trump inspired killer didn't kill them because of their religion. They were killed because it was well known they supported immigrants, refugees, and so called invaders. Many non Jews don't have the smarts to comprehend what happened in Pittsburgh and El Paso. And they also think the Trump bomber was a coincidence. Lol

Of course we don’t have the smarts.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Of course we don’t have the smarts.

Funny post. 😂 😂 😂.

You immediately assumed it was about religion while saying you don't care about religion. Thats funny. The ignorance is massive.

It wasn't about religion. It was about Americans praying at a Synagogue that believed in helping immigrants, refugees and so called invaders. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If Trump wasn't President they would still be alive. But the extreme opposite happened. Trump was president and all over the media daily making false statements about migrants & caravans invading the Southern border. Inspiring a crazy Trumptard to shoot up a well known pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue. Killing 11 innocent Americans.

For you to think that this killing was about religion shows your massive ignorance. It clearly was about inspiration and fear mongering of refugees and immigrants.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Funny post. 😂 😂 😂.

You immediately assumed it was about religion while saying you don't care about religion. Thats funny. The ignorance is massive.

It wasn't about religion. It was about Americans praying at a Synagogue that believed in helping immigrants, refugees and so called invaders. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If Trump wasn't President they would still be alive. But the extreme opposite happened. Trump was president and all over the media daily making false statements about migrants & caravans invading the Southern border. Inspiring a crazy Trumptard to shoot up a well known pro immigrant, pro refugee synagogue. Killing 11 innocent Americans.

For you to think that this killing was about religion shows your massive ignorance. It clearly was about inspiration and fear mongering of refugees and immigrants.

NM, i don't have it in me today. Can't fight with a sanctuary city believer.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
NM, i don't have it in me today.

Hungover? You got it in you most days.

I pick my spots. Maybe about 1x per month to engage with these wackos. For entertainment purposes only. It's certainly not to have an adult, high level conversation. It's impossible to have a conversation of reason with the insane.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hungover? You got it in you most days.

I pick my spots. Maybe about 1x per month to engage with these wackos. For entertainment purposes only. It's certainly not to have an adult, high level conversation. It's impossible to have a conversation of reason with the insane.

Mr. Ignoramus makes an appearance!

Bigrunner and migrants are a danger to society. I have nothing bad to say about Pinocchio, except I'm not a fan.
- Mr. Ignoramus Aka Sol

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Bigrunner and migrants are a danger to society. I have nothing bad to say about Pinocchio, except I'm not a fan.

Slow down Wacko.

Ive never said anything against Migrants. I've said Trump is a clown and you are a whack job.

Feel pretty good and confident with both of those takes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Slow down Wacko.

Ive never said anything against Migrants. I've said Trump is a clown and you are a whack job.

Feel pretty good and confident with both of those takes.

Guaranteed you said migrants were a problem at the Arizona border. A danger to society! You also supported Teddy the Nazi after his shot taking, so your bias against me is quite obvious.

Your statement that Bigrunner is a danger to society is comical but than again you think migrants are a danger to society. It doesn't take much. But you won't say Trump is a danger to society. LOL, LOL! Cracks me up.

Sol supports TeddytheNazi and says migrants are a danger to society. That speaks volumes! And I'll move on!

Last edited:

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Guaranteed you said migrants were a problem at the Arizona border. A danger to society! You also supported Teddy the Nazi after his shot taking, so your bias against me is quite obvious.

Your statement that Bigrunner is a danger to society is comical but than again you think migrants are a danger to society. It doesn't take much. But you won't say Trump is a danger to society. LOL, LOL! Cracks me up.

Sol supports TeddytheNazi and says migrants are a danger to society. That speaks volumes! And I'll move on!

Open borders are a danger to our society. Law abiding migrants are not. Not surprised you can’t differentiate between the two.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The 16 democrats and CNN that Trump was attacking from the bully pulpit and on twitter received bombs in the mail fron a Trumptard.

Fair Warning says the bombs weren't Trump inspired, just a coincidence that all the recepients including CNN were being attacked by the President of the United States.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The 16 democrats and CNN that Trump was attacking from the bully pulpit and on twitter received bombs in the mail fron a Trumptard.

Fair Warning says the bombs weren't Trump inspired, just a coincidence that all the recepients including CNN were being attacked by the President of the United States.

One day one of #IQ45's 63M Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts will kill someone - or multiple people. And he will say he had nothing to do with it.

I have never seen someone accomplish so little yet be given credit for accomplishing so much. ALL HE HAS DONE HIS ENTIRE LIFE IS FUCK PEOPLE OVER..............Yet he is seen as the Second Coming................despite the fact he has never read one page of the Bible.

Change his name to Obama/Hillary Clinton and if he did just 1% of this all the people saying what a great man and leader he is would want him lynched
Trump - JimJones.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The pedophile president was attacking CNN and prominent democrats from his bully pulpit and twitter. Go figure, a Trump inspired Trumptard sent bombs to CNN and all the prominent democrats being attacked by Trump. Fair Warning will argue the bomb attacks weren't Trump inspired but purely coincidence.

The RepubliCon scum ignorance is massive.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The pedophile president was attacking CNN and prominent democrats from his bully pulpit and twitter. Go figure, a Trump inspired Trumptard sent bombs to CNN and all the prominent democrats being attacked by Trump. Fair Warning will argue the bomb attacks weren't Trump inspired but purely coincidence.

The RepubliCon scum ignorance is massive.
Were the murders of the NYC cops de Blasio-inspired since he had no balls to back them?

kane

EOG master
Were the 8 children that were shot in Chicago this weekend Trmp inspired?

FW, those shootings were absolutely Trump inspired, his constant rhetoric about minorities and brown people cause unhinged lunatics to do what those guys did. The El Paso shooter was worried about too many Mexicans "invading" Texas, so he decided to do something about it, at the same exact time Trump is spewing his hatred toward Mexican immigrants. Of course Trump didn't pull the trigger, but to think he had nothing to do with those shootings is naïve, his constant rhetoric makes him partially guilty. Obviously I'm referring to the two mass shootings not the Chicago shootings

Bigrunner

EOG Master
FW, those shootings were absolutely Trump inspired, his constant rhetoric about minorities and brown people cause unhinged lunatics to do what those guys did. The El Paso shooter was worried about too many Mexicans "invading" Texas, so he decided to do something about it, at the same exact time Trump is spewing his hatred toward Mexican immigrants. Of course Trump didn't pull the trigger, but to think he had nothing to do with those shootings is naïve, his constant rhetoric makes him partially guilty. Obviously I'm referring to the two mass shootings not the Chicago shootings

Exactly and the 31 victims would still be alive if Trump wasn't president. And the bombs sent to CNN and the 15 prominent democrats were also inspired by Trump. Trump is a danger to society!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Exactly and the 31 victims would still be alive if Trump wasn't president. And the bombs sent to CNN and the 15 prominent democrats were also inspired by Trump. Trump is a danger to society!

Not just Now................down the line. He did something "brilliant" in that he set things up to massively fail AFTER Nov 3, 2020. And rest assured they will. Will they ever.

I compare him to Water Polo. In Water Polo what you see ABOVE the surface looks nice. But speak to someone who has played and 100% of them will tell you what happens BELOW the surface is pure HELL. It is as nasty as it gets. What Der Fuhrer has done is make sure what is "above the surface" is fine and what is "below the surface" that will cause problems doesn't happen until 2021 when he will either be re-elected for the last time (although I'm sure he and his MAGAts will try and make it so he can run in 2024, 2028 and every time until he dies OR if he loses and things go to HELL and 100% because of his policies he will be the loudest and most vocal critic of the Dem POTUS and say how if he was still in office this never would have happened................even though 100% of what is going to happen is 100% his fault.

Once again - keep this in mind with him!
Trump - Winner.jpg

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Were the murders of the NYC cops de Blasio-inspired since he had no balls to back them?

Classic case of Libtardism on display in this thread.

Libtards want nothing to do with personal accountability. Everything is someone else's fault. They have never made a bad decision in their life. Everything negative that's ever happened concerning their life is someone else's fault. Why didn't I get that promotion at work? Not my fault. Why did my wife leave me? Not my fault. Why does my entire family hate my guts? Not my fault. Why did that guy kill innocent people? He was brainwashed by an evil Orange Man. Not his fault..

On and on and on. It never ends. These people are sick.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Classic case of Libtardism on display in this thread.

Libtards want nothing to do with personal accountability. Everything is someone else's fault. They have never made a bad decision in their life. Everything negative that's ever happened concerning their life is someone else's fault. Why didn't I get that promotion at work? Not my fault. Why did my wife leave me? Not my fault. Why does my entire family hate my guts? Not my fault. Why did that guy kill innocent people? He was brainwashed by an evil Orange Man. Not his fault..

On and on and on. It never ends. These people are sick.
The answer I was looking for, right here.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Question for the left - Can Trump-inspired actions be admissible in court? If so, how would it be used in the Pittsburgh and El Paso cases.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Question for the left - Can Trump-inspired actions be admissible in court? If so, how would it be used in the Pittsburgh and El Paso cases.

No as long as the RepubliCONs have the power. The DOJ and the RepubliCON led Senate say the President, as long as he's a RepubliCON is above the law. The DOJ says a sitting RepubliCon president can't be indicted. Case closed.

It's just a coincidence that all the people Trump was attacking were recipients of bombs. No before in the history of America has this happened.
-Mr. Ignoramus Aka Sol, Fair Warning Aka Blind Defender

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No as long as the RepubliCONs have the power. The DOJ and the RepubliCON led Senate say the President, as long as he's a RepubliCON is above the law. The DOJ says a sitting RepubliCon president can't be indicted. Case closed.

It's just a coincidence that all the people Trump was attacking were recipients of bombs. No before in the history of America has this happened.
-Mr. Ignoramus Aka Sol, Fair Warning Aka Blind Defender

You're really full of shit and the act is very old.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
We call him the pedophile president, what are they calling Jim Jordan? Supporter of pedophiles?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...came-strolling-right-in-on-naked-contestants/

Someone said something and it makes sense so from now on I am going to do it. From now on when referring to #IQ45 I am going to call him:

The Republican President
The Repubican Nominee

Always put the word "Republican" in front so people know what party is responsible for what is going on

The Republican President is the one pardoning people who have no business getting one.
The Republican President is the one making a mockery of our justice system

....................and so on

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Someone said something and it makes sense so from now on I am going to do it. From now on when referring to #IQ45 I am going to call him:

The Republican President
The Repubican Nominee

Always put the word "Republican" in front so people know what party is responsible for what is going on

The Republican President is the one pardoning people who have no business getting one.
The Republican President is the one making a mockery of our justice system

....................and so on

The Republican President admitted to stealing millions from charity.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/