Jim Kelly's jaw cancer back for a third time

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Jim Kelly jaw cancer back for 3rd time

Mom works (indirectly) with cancer patients. When I told her about Jim Kelly and what he had she did not paint a pretty picture for him. She said it is not a question of "If" but "When". This is not going to end well and it is going to end a lot sooner than we all had hoped for.

You can "Pray" all you want for him but Prayer won't make him better.

railbird

EOG Master

He has beat it twice already in last 4 years.

railbird

EOG Master

I know more than your mom about it, ive studied jaw cancer, all things are possible for those in christ jesus.

E$

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn’t say he has beat it if it keeps coming back

munson15

I want winners...

he seems to be a great guy, I'm hoping for the best...

kane

EOG master

I know more than your mom about it, ive studied jaw cancer, all things are possible for those in christ jesus.

If Christ Jesus could cure someone's cancer, then why did he allow them to get it in the first place

railbird

EOG Master

If Christ Jesus could cure someone's cancer, then why did he allow them to get it in the first place
2 Corinthians 12:9
[SUP]9[/SUP]
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

kane

EOG master

2 Corinthians 12:9[SUP]9[/SUP]
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Not sure what this bullshit means, but if Jesus cared about Jim Kelly, he would have prevented the cancer in the first place, and when Kelly eventually dies from cancer, why didn't Jesus cure him, why did he let him die so young?

mr merlin

EOG Master

These religious nuts sure are crazy, aren't they?

railbird

EOG Master

Not sure what this bullshit means, but if Jesus cared about Jim Kelly, he would have prevented the cancer in the first place, and when Kelly eventually dies from cancer, why didn't Jesus cure him, why did he let him die so young?

when jim Kelly is in heaven, he wont be saying I wish was on earth, he will be more happy in heaven.

railbird

EOG Master

this from his wife Instagram

jillmkelly
The cancer is back.
We are shocked, heartbroken, sad, angry, confused, and just darn tired. Yet, despite how we feel, we KNOW that God is a promise maker and keeper.
He is who He says He is!
He can do what He says He can do!
We don’t have to understand His ways to trust His heart.
The battle is HIS. (Exodus 14:14)

We need you...
In addition to our faith, family, and friends...we really need you and your prayer warrior friends to pray. We’re all in this together. THANK YOU!

The more life and heartbreak I experience, the more I realize that this is not the end of the story.
Life is temporary. And short.
But eternity...is FOREVER.
Because we know that our eternity is secure in Christ, we can trust God with every breath upon this earth.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Kane is blunt.

kane

EOG master

when jim Kelly is in heaven, he wont be saying I wish was on earth, he will be more happy in heaven.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

MrTop

EOG Master

don't trust the docs when they say don't worry you are fine.... If you feel something wrong get it checked with more than 1 doctor

this is one time you want a parlay

High Times

EOG Master

That is the problem. Religion is a selfish idea. To think you will be rewarded if you're good after you die is 100% selfish.
I have a problem trusting a god that refuses to prevent humans from suffering like they are (and not us! We don't suffer like billions of other humans over time.) I think the next life is a lot worse. I don't trust the mother fvcker if he is real.
He gives us no reason to trust him. To praise him is foolish.

MrTop

EOG Master

I suffered last year in the super bowl with atlanta

sad

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

STFU MATT! My mother has been doing this for 35+ years. She has FORGOTTEN more about Cancer than you will ever hope to Learn. You wouldn't last 1 hour doing her job. Prayer won't help cure his Cancer or anyone else's. Keep thinking that. Just know you are 100% WRONG! That is why we have this thing called: Chemotherapy.

mr merlin

EOG Master

STFU MATT! My mother has been doing this for 35+ years. She has FORGOTTEN more about Cancer than you will ever hope to Learn. You wouldn't last 1 hour doing her job. Prayer won't help cure his Cancer or anyone else's. Keep thinking that. Just know you are 100% WRONG! That is why we have this thing called: Chemotherapy.
Everyone prays, and not everyone dies, it must be the prayer? :doh1

MrTop

EOG Master

Nothing cures it...... it just takes a broom and pushes it to the side.

It is all BS to take your insurance money.

railbird

EOG Master

Nothing cures it...... it just takes a broom and pushes it to the side.

It is all BS to take your insurance money.

I study head and neck cancer for 1000 hrs I can assure I know more than your mom about it, chemo kills as many as it helps.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: Jim Kelly's jaw cancer back for a third time

I don't understand. Jewish is correlated to Judaism, right? Maybe not. Maybe it is just annoying, greedy, snobbish people. I don't understand how you can call yourself a Jew and say there is no Allah. I guess kane is just in it for the benefits.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

If that's the case, I'm a Jew too! I'm sick of being broke dick fuck.

railbird

EOG Master

I study head and neck cancer for 1000 hrs I can assure I know more than your mom about it, chemo kills as many as it helps.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I learned a long time ago: You can't have an Intelligent Conversation with an Unarmed Person.................and NO ONE is more "Unarmed" when it comes to Intelligence than the Brainless Brainwashed Lemming of our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman Jackass POTUS

kane

EOG master

I don't understand. Jewish is correlated to Judaism, right? Maybe not. Maybe it is just annoying, greedy, snobbish people. I don't understand how you can call yourself a Jew and say there is no Allah. I guess kane is just in it for the benefits.

Yes, Jews are dirty bastards who are just annoying, greedy, and snobbish. BTW, being Jewish has nothing to do with why I call out your and any one else's anti-Semitism. I'm not black, but I detest racism. I'm not gay, but I hate homophobes, etc. I haven't been inside a Temple in 30 years, I couldn't tell you when Passover is, I'm not a religious person in any way, shape, or form, but even If I wasn't Jewish I would still call out the anti-Semites here. Guys like you, Rail, Merlin, and Javy posts your garbage on an almost daily basis, and if I'm the only one here who finds that type of talk despicable enough to speak out, then so be it. You keep being you, and I'll keep being me.

railbird

EOG Master

Mom works (indirectly) with cancer patients. When I told her about Jim Kelly and what he had she did not paint a pretty picture for him. She said it is not a question of "If" but "When". This is not going to end well and it is going to end a lot sooner than we all had hoped for.

You can "Pray" all you want for him but Prayer won't make him better.

He is better.

railbird

EOG Master

mommy got it wrong